GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

M.I.A. seems.. out of place :bad: I know she respects Madonna but I'm surprised Miss Gritty n Raw agreed to this cheesefest

She looked so gormless and grim throughout the thing. Smile a bit sweetie, it's supposed to be fun. Your 'cred' is shot to shit anyway with everyone with a working brain.

One of her best videos? I fucking think so! It makes me glad that after the disappointment of the HC videos. She's still got it!!

L.U.V Madonna :inlove:

Oooh yeah baby.. I love iTunes videos. I have a handful but most are Madonna - Everybody for example is not available commercially elsewhere.

Yeah, it's still at 307 views, must get updated daily or whatever?

It's a bug on Youtube. It's been like that for a couple of years now. It gets stuck around 310 for many hours before it finally catches up. You can bet, some idiot will start saying, once it catches up, "it's fixed" when it's just a stupid bug. I am not sure why Youtube can't fix it after all this time, but I suspect once it catches up, it will be in the hundred thousands of views.

Guest Not4Pussies

GMAYL video is what 4 Minutes should had been. Just like Miguel said, that video was not fun or exciting at all.

I kinda wish Nicki and MIA appeared with M towards the end of the video, but then again it's all about Madonna

MIA is always like that. Her and Nicki are highlights for me. Short and sweet, but they make the song (not to mention video) better. That's how a real collab is done. Glad she didn't repeat the mistake she made with the hugely unexciting 4 Minutes.

Hell yeah!! I'm sorry but the video wouldn't be the same without those 2 girls. M.I.A is DOPE!

Nicki was offbeat and hilarious and fit really well. MIA was pointless and decided to give the finger. HARDKAW

Umm, it's like the 8th best thing in the video. I still luv you though.

tumblr_lyu4c9T2ab1qlxwl3o1_500.gif

GU also said MIA was first and it contained a line that said IF I WANT IT, IMA TAKE IT :lmao::lmao:

Ok so I misheard MIAs first line but surely you can see how. P.S it's not the musical edit I heard but the lyrics sound the same.

I can't remember the last time a video made me like the song more :lol: I'm sure the super bowl performance will make me FALL IN LOVE

Ok so I misheard MIAs first line but surely you can see how. P.S it's not the musical edit I heard but the lyrics sound the same.

Oh give it up GU, you said the song sounded different from the demo (it doesn't) and you couldn't tell us one lyric from either rap. And you got the placement of their rap totally wrong saying that MIA was after fIrst verse. Dunno why you would lie about hearing the song but whatever... :lol:

Ok so I misheard MIAs first line but surely you can see how.

"I won't ask, I'll just take it"

or

"Me it, licks, I'm so swag shit, glad no one gave you this"

Sounds about the same to me.

19ukv4.jpg