Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Latest rumour:

Katy Perry to join Madonna, Minaj and MIA for Superbowl?

It has emerged that the latest pop princess to join the mistress of reinvention on her much-anticipated, much-hyped return to pop music at the 2012 Superbowl half-time performance is none other than Katy Perry, MTV's artist of 2011. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer is hotly tipped to be performing alongside the pop queen on a reinvention of one of Madonna's old classics. Details are highly-guarded but it appears that she may be joining Madonna by strapping on a guitar and performing Madonna's 1998 classic hit single, "Ray Of Light" along with Madge herself.

Spokespeople for Perry and Madonna have not returned calls.

Source: www.mybumhole.blogspot.com.

Well Katy is still on tour her last tour date before the Feb 5 Superbowl will be in Manila Jan 22 and after that resumes Feb. 20 Lisbon, If ever it would be a short cameo as her schedule is really tight. But please I want it to be a Madonna show , no more guests...

^I know- even when there are posts suggesting as much- and with that website as a source. :lol: Perhaps they don't pay that close attention, though. :dazed:

I find it hard to believe she'd opt to include "Celebration" over "Holiday." Unless that's a joke, too? :D

Will you guys ever learn that there's something in this world called JOKE? :zombie:

Dont even bother explaining. If they dont get it its their problem. I pulled a joke too a few weeks ago. A very obvious fake rumor. Within literally two minutes it appeared on twitter & spread like a wildfire. (for about half an hour :p )

Yes. It is a Madonna show, and i'm scared that many people will see the show because LMFAO and Minaj are featuring on it. But Madonna? She will rock the show, but i think everybody will say: "Look. Madonna invited LMFAO and Minaj just because to get audience".

She can make it alone!!!!!

we LOONS of course only want M herself for the ENTIRE super bowl spitting and gargling into mic. (let alone the halftime show)! but most of the world watching (teens and drunk str8t white men watching this show would prefer to NOT see only M herself :/

Regardless of who she includes, I'm sure it WILL be HER show.

None of these people have the potential to upstage her.

I just hope it's Madonna songs only.

:thumbsup:

Hm could be true about LMFAO. It was reported there would be a third surprise act joining M besides Nicki and MIA. Guess im ok with them performing as long as they dont do that awful Sexy and you know it song

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah! I love it. :rotfl:

Boy you gotta CONSTIPASHAAUUUUN

But you gonna have to POOP it

I see a little URINASHAUUUN

Am I gonna

Hafta FIST you

That if it feels LOOSE

Get on that BOWL

Wipe your AZZ DOWN

Boy

That's what it's FOR

Boy you gotta CONSTIPASHAAUUUUN

But you gonna have to POOP it

I see a little URINASHAUUUN

Am I gonna

Hafta FIST you

That if it feels LOOSE

Get on that BOWL

Wipe your AZZ DOWN

Boy

That's what it's FOR

:vomit::rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I know! That's why I put the SOURCE in BOLD RED LETTERS. Obviously others aren't getting it's a JOKE by the responses even after I put it in BOLD RED LETTERS. LOL! It's all over FACEBOOK now. :lmao:

Oh, I thought you were pointing it out cos you thought you were onto a clue that it might be a fake rumour :lol:

Guest bluejean

FINALLY SOME CELEBRATION PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!! :D

:lmao:

Wouldn't it be funny if we see 'Celebration' crack the top 50 afterward and GAYL stall at number 80 something

She won't do Celebration, it wasn't even a hit..

Exactly.For something as big as the Superbowl,she needs to play it safe and stick with well-known hits.The only unfamiliar song should be the new single GMAYL.I'd like her set to look something like this:

Holiday

Like A Prayer

Ray Of Light

GMAYL

Music

Celebration is perfect for this show, it is her new Holiday. It doesn't matter if it was a hit or not I guess.

She will be singing for like 10 minutes.. It would be surprising she would sing a song 95% of viewers don't know instead of a huge hit that everybody knows.

Yeah. "Holiday" is much more universal and celebratory than "Celebration." I mean, lines like "I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on" do not work in "Celebration's" favor- it's basically a flirty invite to hook up, whereas "Holiday," obviously, is not. Plus, it's not a patch on the 1983 classic.