Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

thing is, right about now, Nicki Minaj etc..are actually creating some HOPE that this isnt the final version lol!

:rotfl:

Its a cute song, but i agree that its not strong enough for a first single. I do believe that she has stronger choices in the album. For now it ties right with Jimmy Jimmy level of unpretentious fun. :lol:

:rotfl:

Its a cute song, but i agree that its not strong enough for a first single. I do believe that she has stronger choices in the album. For now it ties right with Jimmy Jimmy level of unpretentious fun. :lol:

:lmao: sorry but Jimmy Jimmy is in a league of its own really! along with shoobee doo or whatever :lol:

:lmao: sorry but Jimmy Jimmy is in a league of its own really! along with shoobee doo or whatever :lol:

Excuse me, Shoo Bee Doo is a Madonna classic in my book! :dramatic:Sometimes i cry listening to it. :nocomment:

It's so easy to spot the AL fans in this thread... It's too fluffy, it's silly, it's too commercial, it's like..... (insert pop princess name), it's not very Madonna...

Some people seem to wish Madonna was some Bjork-Feist-Santigold type of singer. This msy be one of her most unpretentions first singles ever. In fact, it's totally the antithesis of AL, the single. I love how she probably knows that everybody was expecting something like ROL or LAP and true to herself she decides the opposite.

I LIKE fluffy Madonna.

To me, fluffy and commercial Madonna is Hung Up, or Into the Groove or Music. GMAYL is nowhere near as good as any of those. It's the ugly twin sister to Amazing - a song even Madonna fans aren't particularly fond of.

I've never been worried after hearing a lead single for a Madonna album but, if this is it, I am now.

So, we expect the best (LAP, ROL), Madonna give her worst (HC, Celebration, Revolver, GMAYl), and she's a genious for that? Seriously...

I don't think anyone called her a genius. She's a popstar. The best of all. But ultimately, a popstar. She'll never be Joni Mitchell or whatever. If you look at her whole catalog, LAP and ROL are the anomalies.

Sounds like a Kylie song, but I like it :thumbsup:

But..... a cheerleader themed song at the Superbowl?

I really like it. however, i must say, it sounds like a Kylie B-side song or something i would hear on the Disney channel. :lol:

That's exactly what it sounds like, but I think it will be a hit :thumbsup:

Any fan covers yet? I need a cover for my iTunes.

That's exactly what it sounds like, but I think it will be a hit :thumbsup:

yep #1 for 10 weeks in Uranus :) May barely crack the top 20 on Earth

I can't really say too much about the song. It's good, the music is infectious and i'm excited abou that. But that's about it.

When the final mix gets released, then i'll post a proper opinion, untill then, I think i'm just gonna delete this demo.

I think people are reading way too much into this song. They invested an unbelievable amount of high expectation, only to lead themselves to disappointment. It's really not a bad song! It's the demo, for fucksake! If you listen closely and notice how there's really no bass or excess "music magic," it's obvious that Master Orbit has yet to cast a spell over the track. Have faith and be patient!

I think people are reading way too much into this song. They invested an unbelievable amount of high expectation, only to lead themselves to disappointment. It's really not a bad song! It's the demo, for fucksake! If you listen closely and notice how there's really no bass or excess "music magic," it's obvious that Master Orbit has yet to cast a spell over the track. Have faith and be patient!

exactly.

gosh I love it. :dramatic:

when I first heard it earlier it was like 'huh?' I guess I expected something way different.

I did LIKE it upon the first listen, but the more I listened the more I loved it. Not only does it grow on you incredibly quick but it's so damn catchy! I almost knocked over my lamp dancing along to the chants.

:sassy: