Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I see the usual suspects still have the sticks inserted deeply into their anal cavities. Geez....nobody predicted that. :manson: I think we all could've predicted the reactions of SOME a year ago without knowing the first thing about the song/album. If she would've went the HC route again they would've hated it, if she would've tried to follow in Gaga's footsteps she would've been desperate, she does a very Madonna-esque track and she still can't catch a break. I think it's safe to say she is beyond able to please the "usuals" at this point....some here obviously just have a chip on their shoulder about everything she does, no matter what it is lately...music or otherwise. I just don't see how some can analyze a little pop song so INTENSELY. How can people be so offended by a song that has "cheerleaders" commanding us to L-U-V MADONNA...with the song title Give Me All Your Love?? :lol: It's obvious that this song is not meant to be taken so seriously and analyzed like it's Mozart's last work or something. Chill the fuck out....have a joint! :fag:

The song is fun and not what I expected at all and I mean that in a good way. It's like a throwback to ROL era (very Beautiful Stranger) and 80s Madonna vocals meets New Wave meets the 60's.....definitely not what's happening on radio right now so I think she did a good job of sticking out from the rest yet blending in enough to be able to get radio play. Even the song in it's current incarnation sounds like a hit IMO and it's going to be a blast live.

I'm also old enough to remember fan reactions of many first singles. With Erotica her well had run dry as it was a inferior rehash of JML to some....Secret was just a bore and a bit of desperate attempt at M trying to "down with what's hot" by hooking up with Dallas Austin.....Frozen was labeled weird....Music was laughable and just HORRIBLE "do you like to boogie woogie. OMG SHE'S LOST IT!"......DAD was tired and the worst Bond song ever.....HU was too gay and frothy.....and of course 4M released in March of 2008 which had the misfortune of sounding SOOOOOO 2007 (just ancient!) and of course desperate. It's the same ol' song and dance every time.

And may I just add how much I love her sassy little "it's time FOR!!" at about 2:30....how Madonna 1985 Madonna is that? Oh and the little reference to Lucky Star!! :wow:

:thumbsup:

I pretty much like everything she records and I'm fine with that (I know others are not, though - why my liking everything should get up their noses or indicate that I'm not normal for doing so is beyond me). When someone seems to constantly criticise everything she does, then I wonder why they bother coming here, if not to cause trouble. I think for the most part, people's differences in taste are respected in here, although amongst some posters, there is a definite air of disdain for the so-called "apologists". There are also those who look down on anyone who likes a particular track that they consider to be sub par (implying that their opinion is more valid than anyone else's). People can't really help what they like or dislike. Everything Madonna has recorded over the past 30 years has been pulled apart to varying degrees and that's not going to change.

Whenever major fans are disappointed by a new track, I feel bad for them, because I can only imagine how disappointed I would feel if I felt that Madonna had let me down in terms of my expectations as a fan. I'm extremely lucky that so far, she has hit the mark with me every time. I'm confident that she will continue to do so, but for others, that's not the case.

I don't want to be made to feel bad for liking a song. I don't think that others should be made to feel bad for not liking a song, either. I'm disappointed for others that GMAYL hasn't lived up to their expectations, but I'm really pleased that I love it :) It will be interesting to see how Universal decided to handle this leak - they certainly haven't raced to remove the files that are all over Youtube.

I'm going to voice my negative opinion as much as I want.

If this is final version I think it will flop. It's not terrible, its quite catchy but it sounds uninspired, the production is dull and some parts of the melody sound random and awkward. The "give me all your love" hook is the only part that truly works and is catchy as so hopefully they have developed the song into something better.

I agree,the production is dull.I'm hoping that the "finished" version will be more exciting.

People can't really help what they like or dislike

That's really it, isn't it? Unless someone is obviously trying to cause trouble or start the tiresome comparisons with Britney or Gaga or whoever, I don't see why they should be crapped on for having an opinion. Kurt STARTED his FIRST POST after a BRAND NEW Madonna song after FOUR YEARS calling out some imaginary 'predictable (ironic) HATAZZZ' and most of his illustrious output on this board has been whining about people whining about Hard Candy. I mean, get your priorities straight, build a bridge and get over it. Jesus Christ.

I pretty much like everything she records and I'm fine with that (I know others are not, though - why my liking everything should get up their noses or indicate that I'm not normal for doing so is beyond me). When someone seems to constantly criticise everything she does, then I wonder why they bother coming here, if not to cause trouble. I think for the most part, people's differences in taste are respected in here, although amongst some posters, there is a definite air of disdain for the so-called "apologists". There are also those who look down on anyone who likes a particular track that they consider to be sub par (implying that their opinion is more valid than anyone else's). People can't really help what they like or dislike. Everything Madonna has recorded over the past 30 years has been pulled apart to varying degrees and that's not going to change.

Whenever major fans are disappointed by a new track, I feel bad for them, because I can only imagine how disappointed I would feel if I felt that Madonna had let me down in terms of my expectations as a fan. I'm extremely lucky that so far, she has hit the mark with me every time. I'm confident that she will continue to do so, but for others, that's not the case.

I don't want to be made to feel bad for liking a song. I don't think that others should be made to feel bad for not liking a song, either. I'm disappointed for others that GMAYL hasn't lived up to their expectations, but I'm really pleased that I love it :) It will be interesting to see how Universal decided to handle this leak - they certainly haven't raced to remove the files that are all over Youtube.

Great post, I've been a fan since 1986-1987 (Open Your Heart) and the only time I've felt let down is both songs that start with "American.." - everything else was and is great.

I have listened to GYLTM more than 40 times today and it's great, I dont care what anyone else thinks

Great post, I've been a fan since 1986-1987 (Open Your Heart) and the only time I've felt let down is both songs that start with "American.." - everything else was and is great.

I have listened to GYLTM more than 40 times today and it's great, I dont care what anyone else thinks

I went back and delved into the AL album again after our discussion the other week and I still love it (sorry...!). I also love AP (I never cared much for the song before Madonna covered it, but she made me appreciate it). How boring would it be if we all had the same tastes, though? :)

I can't get enough of this track! I can definitely hear it on the radio (it has a very summery vibe, which is perfect for Australia at the moment...!). It would be nice to think it could get to #1 here, but the Australian public has become so unpredictable :confused:

MadonnaTribe has gone into panic mode...they've locked their forum that discusses the new album and tour so that only moderators can post :confused:

Actually, it's all of the forums - they've been locked since Saturday..... :confused:

i'm a little disappointed.... just kidding, i'm a hell lot disappointed :( it sounds like beautiful stranger meets celebration meets girlfriend meets hold it against me. but my fingers will be crossed for the final product to be way better and the album to be deeper like reported.

MadonnaTribe has gone into panic mode...they've locked their forum that discusses the new album and tour so that only moderators can post :confused:

Actually, it's all of the forums - they've been locked since Saturday..... :confused:

I wonder why? Is the new single dividing the fanbase? Have their forums gotten ugly?

I went back and delved into the AL album again after our discussion the other week and I still love it (sorry...!). I also love AP (I never cared much for the song before Madonna covered it, but she made me appreciate it). How boring would it be if we all had the same tastes, though? :)

I can't get enough of this track! I can definitely hear it on the radio (it has a very summery vibe, which is perfect for Australia at the moment...!). It would be nice to think it could get to #1 here, but the Australian public has become so unpredictable :confused:

Nova 106.9 Brisbane has played it although not in full, it's gonna be a hit, and will beat Celebration's post S&S Aussie Leg not happening chart position of 40 lol

I think easily an Australian top 10

Yes, I'd like to know the reason for that too.

I wonder why? Is the new single dividing the fanbase? Have their forums gotten ugly?

They have a super strict rule that leaks/demos etc. can't be discussed. They must have gotten word on Saturday that this was about to happen and locked everything to prevent it being discussed. Rumours are fine, but as soon as anything that could infringe copyright is out there, they shut down discussions (they have good contacts in Madonna's camp and clearly want to maintain their news sources, which is fair enough). I'm surprised that they've locked everything, though.

Nova 106.9 Brisbane has played it although not in full, it's gonna be a hit, and will beat Celebration's post S&S Aussie Leg not happening chart position of 40 lol

I think easily an Australian top 10

Are you in Brisbane??? I had no idea....! Gold Coast, here! :thumbsup:

Madonna hasn't had a Top 10 for nearly 3.5 years, which is the longest stretch between Top 10s since her career started. Mind you, she's only released two singles in Australia since 4M ("Miles Away" and "Revolver" were never submitted by Warners for inclusion on the charts, so officially, they weren't singles here). I was sure "Celebration" would make it to the Top 10, but radio didn't get behind it at all.

Yep Brisbane and Gold Coast for me :)

SE Qld is the best place to live

Random Trivia: I purchased the ultra rare Australian promo CD single of Impressive Instant for just $7 from dodgy music shop "Music Mania" in Southport in 2002 (it's now gone). It sells for around $700 to $1000 these days lol

Are you in Brisbane??? I had no idea....! Gold Coast, here! :thumbsup:

Madonna hasn't had a Top 10 for nearly 3.5 years, which is the longest stretch between Top 10s since her career started. Mind you, she's only released two singles in Australia since 4M ("Miles Away" and "Revolver" were never submitted by Warners for inclusion on the charts, so officially, they weren't singles here). I was sure "Celebration" would make it to the Top 10, but radio didn't get behind it at all.

Apparently Liz Rosenberg said, when questioned about the GMAYL leak, that she liked it and couldn't wait to hear the "real" version.

While William Orbit has posted a "?" on his twitter and facebook..--

Seems that this is just the demo. I wonder how different will the official version be and when it will surface.

They always say it's unfinished when it leaks & it's then it's hardly ever different when released. This is a fully mastered track, i'd b surprised if this is really 'a demo'.

So is this an Orbit or a Solveig...it's sounds Madonnorbitsy 2 me. :fag:

Every time I time I stop listening 2 it I instantly start humming 'Run' in my head :lol:

Guest bluejean

Why do people assume that because people don't like something Madonna does they are haters or consumed in negativity. The song just doesn't meet expectations, it's that simple. She needs a great song if you wants to top the charts. This isn't it.

My friend says he heard on another forum that "GMAYL" is NOT the first single from the album.He says it was recorded as a B-side but then they decided to use it as a "teaser" song for the Super Bowl.Universal has picked another song to be the first single.Can anyone confirm this??

Where is Guy Oseary when we need him? LOL

^ That would have been great. Imagine Madonna singing this song and later that week releasing the real single.

But if this has leaked in november is because this is the first single and that means i am wearing my bikini and hot pants and dancing to this tune for the whole winter!!!!

I went to bed and dreamt of hearing some of the tracks for the new album and there was supposed to be a "real" album version of GMAYL and it was GREAT!! really!...it began with these funky sounds ala Impressive Instant-Mother and father-Nobody knows me...lol...and also heard some other tracks which sounded really great, specially the Girls Gone Wild that really sounded wild!...Ok,it was a dream but the songs were nothing i ever heard before so maybe i should remember them and include them in my next album...lol...if only I could damn remember my dreams!:..ahhh!...and yes, I woke up with the damn Give me all your love all over my head this morning so at least it does stick in your head :vogue:

My friend says he heard on another forum that "GMAYL" is NOT the first single from the album.He says it was recorded as a B-side but then they decided to use it as a "teaser" song for the Super Bowl.Universal has picked another song to be the first single.Can anyone confirm this??

Not sure if it's true, but I've just been reading about it.

There's also a facebook page on it too.

https://www.facebook...273934039315223

But i like that Madonna's fans are so harsh to her, that's what i like the most because even though they are the biggest bitches out there we're not some lambs or monsters saying amen to everything. And the reason why is because she taught us to :)

Very good! You said it all! :thumbsup::clap:

But this song will get massive exposure on the Superbowl which will go to waste if it isn't a proper single.