Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

It better be just a demo. :(

I don't mind the girlish vocals, and I like the idea of "Beatles meets Madonna" but this is just generic. It might make Top 10 on interest alone, but this isn't a major hit at all. I am surely in the minority in here, but I liked "4 Minutes" better than this.

I agree! I'm hoping that this is just an unfinshed demo.It sounds cold and incomplete.The production is boring and generic.It needs some more work.

It better be just a demo. :(

I don't mind the girlish vocals, and I like the idea of "Beatles meets Madonna" but this is just generic. It might make Top 10 on interest alone, but this isn't a major hit at all. I am surely in the minority in here, but I liked "4 Minutes" better than this.

This song could be sang by any other pop diva and would be massive. I think Madonna probably wont have a massive hit just because its her song, this song is no different from what people are into this days.

Leaking it on purpouse to generate buzz... definately not unheard of.

If that's the case, they should leak something better. This isn't much different to me than the leaks for "Candy Shop" and "Beat Goes On". They did not inspire confidence in me, however the final version of "BGO" was 10x better than the demo. I am holding out for the hope that this was a rough blueprint, although it sounds too polished to be one.

How do you know this?

one example: http://www.madonna.com/tour/index/date/id/440

11 June: Zagabria (Croatia) - Maksimir Stadium

14 June: Milan (Italy) - San Siro

17 June: Zurich (Switzerland) - Letzigrund Staidum

20 & 21 June: Barcelona (Spain) - Palau St. Jordi

24 June: Coimbra (Portugal) - Estadio Cidad de Coimbra

28 June: Berlin (Germany) - O2 World

30 June: Hamburg (Germany) - O2 World

If that's the case, they should leak something better. This isn't much different to me than the leaks for "Candy Shop" and "Beat Goes On". They did not inspire confidence in me, however the final version of "BGO" was 10x better than the demo. I am holding out for the hope that this was a rough blueprint, although it sounds too polished to be one.

I for one didnt like the album version of BGO at all, so if that is anything to go by they shoulg just leave this one well alone... please just no fraking rappers, just...

Guest groovyguy

I for one didnt like the album version of BGO at all, so if that is anything to go by they shoulg just leave this one well alone... please just no fraking rappers, just...

this song could use someone like Nicki Minaj on it! It's a boring song otherwise.

after many many repeat (just cause its new M) listens, its still Gwen Stefani meets Avril Girlfriend meets..= :confused::sour: Im reeally pushing myself just out of loon love to 'feel' that something that some others are, but its a struggle :(. M coulda sang Loverboy by Mimi and I could still listen to it and be enterained only cause its M. I'll just leave it at that lol =)

again, im really hoping in the morning when I log on I see endless confirmations about this NOT even being in the ballpark of the final song and that numerous lawsuits are pending lol :) !!

Only just heard the full demo and hmmm... there's some parts of it which I think is pretty good.. it is catchy enough though, but it's like she's trying too hard to fit in to the current pop market with the lyrics, and it just doesn't sound very her. I think it needs a bit of guitar in there somewhere actually, some rock 'n roll, in fact, I wonder how it would sound as a rock track with a proper band, y'know?

I agree, proper band would be nice... funny how on S&S she didnt even have a dedicated bass player. Just Monte filling in the blanks.

tumblr_lqyw9w0dhg1r2x98io1_500.gif

:lmao:

And in 10 years nobody will know who Kanye is so... its all good. :fag:

He's already been around for almost a decade. I'd say he is going to be remembered. He's no one hit wonder.