Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Upon first listen my initial reaction was..meh! Not bad, nothing spectacular. After a few repeats the song has grown on me and aslong as this IS just a demo and there are still some things to be added to the track I think it has potential. It's a risk, given what's out there at the moment but if she handles this well and the finsihsed product steps it up a gear, then I think she could be on to a hit. That said, if I so much as see her even THINK about wearing a cheerleading outfit in the video I will actually die of embarrassment. I would hate to see all her hard work go down the shi*ter because she can't resist the urge to flash her half a century old lady parts!

:lol:

Yeah, I agree....I mean I'm all for her flashing her half century old lady parts but NOT in a cheerleading outfit. That seems so obvious though....I would like to think she'd be a little more clever.

so it isn't a buzz single. drownedmadonna reports it was supposed to offically be released on the first 10 days of january as the first single.So what happens now?

I'm so mad that this song leaked early.It might ruin the extensive promotional campaign that Madonna,LiveNation and Universal were preparing.I really wish that Madonna and her team would guard her music more carefully! If this is just a demo and there really is a 'finished' version,let's hope that version stays under wrap until the proper time.

Guest SuperPop

That's the place where everyone wears fake black rimmed glasses, argyle, weighs about 2 pounds, and piss themselves every time Lady Gaga inhales? Yeah, I think Madonna's gonna be ok not having their endorsement.

actually Popjustice is full of Britney/Rihanna stans..Gaga has many haters over there as well

Even the haters have to admit if nothing else she has managed to stick out from what's being shoved down our throats on Top 40 radio at the moment but it still manages to sound current. I'm not trying to over analyze it as much as the haters but this is the antithesis to Gaga which is what the haters were so concerned about.....that and incorporating R&B in any way.

Oh Kurt. No one even posted anything crazy or overcritical and yet you're acting like it's 2008 all over again. People are gonna post how they feel. Respect that. I think you're the one who needs the bong.

Did I not read how it's a "sad day for pop music" in this thread somewhere?? :lol:

COME ON! That's a little dramatic and crazy. And I'm just posting how I feel about the "usuals" who as I said, opinions could've been predicted this time last year before we knew anything. Please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. No need to call anybody out or anything but I don't think any "regular" at this forum would need me to anyways. :horn: As I said, it's the same song and dance and THAT IS FINE. Can I not voice my opinion just the same? Why you always single me out I have no idea?? MY BAD!

Did I not read how it's a "sad day for pop music" in this thread somewhere?? :lol:

That was posted on another board. Not ours. You see where I'm going? And you're not voicing your opinion, you're just giving ppl a hard time. I don't see anyone in here who has posted anything awful about the song. From what you've posted, you're making it seem as though everyone who has something to say is about the song is uptight and caca, and you're the only one who's going with the flow. I don't think the song is genius either. I personally wouldn't wanna be called a stick in the mud just for having an opinion.

I see the usual suspects still have the sticks inserted deeply into their anal cavities. Geez....nobody predicted that. :manson: I think we all could've predicted the reactions of SOME a year ago without knowing the first thing about the song/album. If she would've went the HC route again they would've hated it, if she would've tried to follow in Gaga's footsteps she would've been desperate, she does a very Madonna-esque track and she still can't catch a break. I think it's safe to say she is beyond able to please the "usuals" at this point....some here obviously just have a chip on their shoulder about everything she does, no matter what it is lately...music or otherwise. I just don't see how some can analyze a little pop song so INTENSELY. How can people be so offended by a song that has "cheerleaders" commanding us to L-U-V MADONNA...with the song title Give Me All Your Love?? :lol: It's obvious that this song is not meant to be taken so seriously and analyzed like it's Mozart's last work or something. Chill the fuck out....have a joint! :fag:

The song is fun and not what I expected at all and I mean that in a good way. It's like a throwback to ROL era (very Beautiful Stranger) and 80s Madonna vocals meets New Wave meets the 60's.....definitely not what's happening on radio right now so I think she did a good job of sticking out from the rest yet blending in enough to be able to get radio play. Even the song in it's current incarnation sounds like a hit IMO and it's going to be a blast live.

I'm also old enough to remember fan reactions of many first singles. With Erotica her well had run dry as it was a inferior rehash of JML to some....Secret was just a bore and a bit of desperate attempt at M trying to "down with what's hot" by hooking up with Dallas Austin.....Frozen was labeled weird....Music was laughable and just HORRIBLE "do you like to boogie woogie. OMG SHE'S LOST IT!"......DAD was tired and the worst Bond song ever.....HU was too gay and frothy.....and of course 4M released in March of 2008 which had the misfortune of sounding SOOOOOO 2007 (just ancient!) and of course desperate. It's the same ol' song and dance every time.

And may I just add how much I love her sassy little "it's time FOR!!" at about 2:30....how Madonna 1985 Madonna is that? Oh and the little reference to Lucky Star!! :wow:

For someone whining about how predictable everyone is, you've become quite predictable yourself. JUST SAYING. Calm down.

If M was reading this thread she'd APPRECIATE that fans are being honest.

Honest criticism doesn't equal to "hating".

M herself said "I stand for freedom of expression" - shouldn't we be allowed to give our opinions, good or bad? and this is coming from someone who really enjoys the song. Fans should give it time to sink in as I said previously but if they really hate it they should be allowed to say it here.

Like someone said earlier, I'm glad Madonna has a community of fans that aren't sycophants and will eat up anything she gives us. That's the good thing about being a Madonna fan - we're attracted to her because she's opinionated and has her own personality, so it's no wonder that her fans are the same way. Britney fans live in the past much like Janet and Mariah fans, and Lady Gaga's fans are practically zombies. Isn't it great we're not like that? I think so. lol

Like someone said earlier, I'm glad Madonna has a community of fans that aren't sycophants and will eat up anything she gives us. That's the good thing about being a Madonna fan - we're attracted to her because she's opinionated and has her own personality, so it's no wonder that her fans are the same way. Britney fans live in the past much like Janet and Mariah fans, and Lady Gaga's fans are practically zombies. Isn't it great we're not like that? I think so. lol

I think so 2, & I'm not hating on the song..it's just that 'cute' isn't good enough 4 me. But I'm glad the majority here seems 2 like it. U c I'm a zombie that way...I want people 2 like her :chuckle:

I'm not saying people shouldn't voice their opinions and EVERYONE who dislikes it is a stick in the mud. I'm just saying I find it pretty humorous that a select few seem to hate EVERYTHING she does. As a regular here and observing the same opinions time and time again over the years on every single endeavor she embarks on, I think it's perfectly natural for one to wonder why those select few even bother with her anymore. I HAVE NO PROBLEM THAT THEY ARE HERE AND VOICING THEIR OPINION AND STILL "BOTHERING" WITH HER. I just find it a bit funny.....JUST SAYING. Is that acceptable for everybody?? Geez :manson:

I guess recently I've been a bit of a hater... well with HC anyway...

But I'm loving this.

Little scared about the video though.... I don't want to see her doing or wearing anything too young.

I'm not saying people shouldn't voice their opinions and EVERYONE who dislikes it is a stick in the mud. I'm just saying I find it pretty humorous that a select few seem to hate EVERYTHING she does. As a regular here and observing the same opinions time and time again over the years on every single endeavor she embarks on, I think it's perfectly natural for one to wonder why those select few even bother with her anymore. I HAVE NO PROBLEM THAT THEY ARE HERE AND VOICING THEIR OPINION AND STILL "BOTHERING" WITH HER. I just find it a bit funny.....JUST SAYING. Is that acceptable for everybody?? Geez :manson:

I know which members you're talking about.

But I think the fact that they still bother to voice their opinions means DEEP DOWN that they're still fans, there are a certain few here who seem to hate everything she does nowadays but really the fact that they're still here proves A LOT, they still must enjoy M's music on some level - even if isn't her newer stuff :)

I know which members you're talking about.

But I think the fact that they still bother to voice their opinions means DEEP DOWN that they're still fans, there are a certain few here who seem to hate everything she does nowadays but really the fact that they're still here proves A LOT, they still must enjoy M's music on some level - even if isn't her newer stuff :)

Yeah, of course they are still fans and I think fans of any and all eras should be able to say whatever they want. I guess in some ways they are more dedicated than the "loons" as I think I would've long lost interest in following her so consistently if it were me. It's all good with me though...don't mean to come across otherwise. :)

I don't think anyone here dislikes EVERYTHING she does. And frankly, I can name a few that just fawn over EVERYTHING she does which is just as braindead.

In any case, why bring conflict AGAIN like you always do? This is the thread to discuss the BRAND NEW Madonna single, not to air your personal grievances about life.

I don't think anyone here dislikes EVERYTHING she does. And frankly, I can name a few that just fawn over EVERYTHING she does which is just as braindead.

In any case, why bring conflict AGAIN like you always do? This is the thread to discuss the BRAND NEW Madonna single, not to air your personal grievances about life.

By EVERYTHING I mean everything in the past 4-6 years.

Where am I airing personal grievances about life?? I've BEEN commenting on the song myself in case you missed it.

I can't even think of a proper response accusing me of causing conflict coming from YOU of all people.

Guest bluejean

I'm going to voice my negative opinion as much as I want.

If this is final version I think it will flop. It's not terrible, its quite catchy but it sounds uninspired, the production is dull and some parts of the melody sound random and awkward. The "give me all your love" hook is the only part that truly works and is catchy as so hopefully they have developed the song into something better.

If this is final version I think it will flop. It's not terrible, its quite catchy but it sounds uninspired, the production is dull and some parts of the melody sound random and awkward. The "give me all your love" hook is the only part that truly works and is catchy as so hopefully they have developed the song into something better.

i really hope so

Apparently it was already played on dutch radio. Dutch dj's often tend to play leaked stuff when they get their hands on it.... Don't know how the response has been though

I'm so mad that this song leaked early.It might ruin the extensive promotional campaign that Madonna,LiveNation and Universal were preparing.I really wish that Madonna and her team would guard her music more carefully! If this is just a demo and there really is a 'finished' version,let's hope that version stays under wrap until the proper time.

It's obvious it was leaked on purpose :)