Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, "Give Me All Your Love" is just a DEMO!!! Why do you people keep picking it apart and complaining about "the direction of the album," "the sound sucks," "she's going more pop and not house/electro?!" You people are idiots, we were never supposed to hear that leak. There's a reason why it has yet to be released. IT'S NOT DONE YET!!! So quit your bitching, be patient, and prepare yourselves for another great Madonna album!!! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You're right but a lot of people are worried because the "Candy Shop" and "Music" 'demo versions' that leaked were pretty much identical to the LP versions so it may be a similar case here. Personally I think it isn't.

Ironically, 'Danish pastry' actally originates from Vienna - and in Danish, it's called "wienerbrød" (Viennese bread)...

Ironically, do you have a nice ass?

Guest groovyguy

Rumor from another forum:

There are a total of five producers involved...Orbit, Solvieg, Sigsworth, Baptiste and one other unannounced producer...

Guest groovyguy

benassi has been in game - no?

It was reported by Madonnatribe and Madonnarama. Maybe he does not want to be bombarded with nasty comments on his FB by some nutty M fans like what happened to Orbit.

There are a total of five producers involved...Orbit, Solvieg, Sigsworth, Baptiste and one other unannounced producer...

that's weird, how did sigsworth suddenly wound up in the list?

As far as i was told during the Smirnoff Project in New York i am very well aware that the other producer is some Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza.

He is a nobody really… but he’s been doing mad house music for a while and Madonna had him DJing at each and one event she has had so far.. even her son’s birthday party. He was there mixing last Saturday as well.

One of Madonna’s dancers was talking to our group and he said he did a few new tracks with M!!

She knows him through her current boyfriend by the way!!!

So thank me for this EXCLUSIVE!!!

i have to say one more thing though.when asked if he has heard the album yet. he said he didnt and he dont know what she’s going to name it. but he said lourdes (!) was one of the first people to listen to the tracks and she was well impressed!!

source: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.1500#ixzz1dydqam2x

Great now her boy toy is doing her A&R.

....and Lourdes is picking the songs!! Nicki Minaj is gonna be on the lead single!! I smell CHEERLEADER OUTFITS for the video!! :D I just know she'll have some fresh cheeks come album release!! MAYBE she'll be wearing some stuff from MG!!! AND she has picked a dancer from the ghettos of Memphis for the tour which is gonna bring some phresh phat moves to her stage!!!

Madonna = Queen of Street and Youth Culture.

PHEW....her sugar is still raw and her booty is still gonna get down. I'll sleep well tonight! :vogue:

....and Lourdes is picking the songs!! Nicki Minaj is gonna be on the lead single!! I smell CHEERLEADER OUTFITS for the video!! :D I just know she'll have some fresh cheeks come album release!! MAYBE she'll be wearing some stuff from MG!!! AND she has picked a dancer from the ghettos of Memphis for the tour which is gonna bring some phresh phat moves to her stage!!!

Madonna = Queen of Street and Youth Culture.

PHEW....her sugar is still raw and her booty is still gonna get down. I'll sleep well tonight! :vogue:

In lack of a better response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogni6nDMByc&feature=player_embedded

As far as i was told during the Smirnoff Project in New York i am very well aware that the other producer is some Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza.

He is a nobody really… but he’s been doing mad house music for a while and Madonna had him DJing at each and one event she has had so far.. even her son’s birthday party. He was there mixing last Saturday as well.

One of Madonna’s dancers was talking to our group and he said he did a few new tracks with M!!

She knows him through her current boyfriend by the way!!!

So thank me for this EXCLUSIVE!!!

i have to say one more thing though.when asked if he has heard the album yet. he said he didnt and he dont know what she’s going to name it. but he said lourdes (!) was one of the first people to listen to the tracks and she was well impressed!!

source: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.1500#ixzz1dydqam2x

This was actually a rumor for back in July or August. Although it never gained much traction. I actually don't mind it as he is relatively unknown and must have done something good to impress Madonna. Plus, I like the idea of so many different producers because it lends more variety to the "musical kitchen".

that's weird, how did sigsworth suddenly wound up in the list?

No kidding. Where did he come from? Not that I mind. I love Sigsworth's work with Madonna. Perhaps it is similar to his involvement with American Life and "Nothing Fails." He wasn't even announced as a songwriter for the project until later on, whereas Mirwais was known to be heavily involved from the get-go.

he is relatively unknown and must have done something good to impress Madonna.

either that or he is Ms bf friend and she promised Brahim she ll find work for his friend :(

either that or he is Ms bf friend and she promised Brahim she ll find work for his friend :(

I seriously doubt that. She could find less important projects to give his friends work - like DJ'ing a Dolce and Gabbana show or some shit.

You're right but a lot of people are worried because the "Candy Shop" and "Music" 'demo versions' that leaked were pretty much identical to the LP versions so it may be a similar case here. Personally I think it isn't.

I agree. I think the intro just sounds to unpolished and tinny and lacks that bit off oomph. Even what was blasting out of her house sounded more clubby than this. I still think it was a deliberate leak.

Guest Not4Pussies

has "Bang Bang" really leaked 30 minutes ? two Madonna fans on my facebook have posted a soundcloud link but i don't wanna listen as i don't wanna hear anything from the new album before the official release.

link us...

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/newsofmad?sk=wall

Along William Orbit & JB Kouame - the other producer on the Album is Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza ! He produced Indigo Charlie and is the manager of Brahim Zabat (M's ToyBoy) lol ; ) - He was spinning with Solveig last weekend at the Smirnoff event and DJ'ed at Madonna's last birthday party in August ! ; ) - Personally, this track sucks - but according to rumours at the Smirnoff event - M's album rocks & goes old-school house ! Time will tell ; )) lol