Rupert & Madonna are no longer friends

horn

The "Madonna" part: :dramatic:

...In his autobiography he said his friend Madonna could be 'like a whiney old barmaid'. Now she is an ex-friend.

He still doesn't see what all the fuss was about. 'I went over to her house and read the book to her. At the time she seemed fine about it. But she never reacts in front of anybody. It was only later on that I found the damage had been done.

'I thought I'd been very nice about Madonna. I think she's an amazing character. I was sweet about her in my book. I still admire her. But she's a saint now, she's beyond human contact. Her great friend told me a very clever thing: "Everybody thinks they're Madonna's best friend and they're not." '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298797/Drink-I-think-Im-alcoholic-Drugs-I-worry-theyve-brain--Rupert-Everett-outrageous-ever.html

Postive or Negative. What a dumb bitch even I knew she would cut him off after that.

She always sees that kind of thing as using her 'celebrity' for trade, which is ultimately

a betrayal of friendship.

Guest nothingfails0603

the worst part in all of this is that it means we won't get a sequel to The Next Best Thing

Guest chatty kathy

the worst part in all of this is that it means we won't get a sequel to The Next Best Thing

:lmao: Poor Rupert!

The worse thing to ever happen to that man is the surgery he's had done to face.

Everett Shuns Paltrow For Price

RUPERT EVERETT is no fan of GWYNETH PALTROW - he prefers former glamour model KATIE PRICE because she has "more integrity".

The British actor insists reality TV star Price - who has undergone several breast enlargement operations and built a topless modelling career under the moniker 'Jordan' - deserves respect for her honesty and efforts to raise her blind son Harvey.

But he has no time for Hollywood star Paltrow because her clean-living ways leave him cold.

He tells the U.K.'s Daily Mirror, "If I had the choice of being on a desert island with Jordan or Gwyneth Paltrow, I would choose Jordan. With Jordan you get the truth. She's treated like a quasi-hooker, whereas Gwyneth is seen as the patron saint of good living. Which one has more integrity? I would much rather have Jordan any day."

:rotfl::catty::queenbitch:

Everett Shuns Paltrow For Price

RUPERT EVERETT is no fan of GWYNETH PALTROW - he prefers former glamour model KATIE PRICE because she has "more integrity".

The British actor insists reality TV star Price - who has undergone several breast enlargement operations and built a topless modelling career under the moniker 'Jordan' - deserves respect for her honesty and efforts to raise her blind son Harvey.

But he has no time for Hollywood star Paltrow because her clean-living ways leave him cold.

He tells the U.K.'s Daily Mirror, "If I had the choice of being on a desert island with Jordan or Gwyneth Paltrow, I would choose Jordan. With Jordan you get the truth. She's treated like a quasi-hooker, whereas Gwyneth is seen as the patron saint of good living. Which one has more integrity? I would much rather have Jordan any day."

Did he just officially Z-list himself?

guys, lets face it....Madonna has always been a fickle woman.

Main Entry: fick·le Pronunciation: \ˈfi-kəl\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English fikel deceitful, inconstant, from Old English :

marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability : given to erratic changeableness

wow, she de-BFFs people like theres no tomorrow lol. Anyways, as for Rupert, who CARES. he couldnt be more Z-list now any way. hes so 1999

wow, she de-BFFs people like theres no tomorrow lol. Anyways, as for Rupert, who CARES. he couldnt be more Z-list now any way. hes so 1999

You know, anytime she de-BFFs someone, as you put it, I'm surprised. And GOD knows she can hold a grudge. Madonna nixed "Dear Father" when she found out that Mic Murphy from The System had played a bass line on the track. Supposedly, Mic & Madonna clashed a few times in the early 80's & she never forgave him.

That's why I'm equally surprised when she forgives someone. Example, Jennifer Lopez. After what J-Lo told Premiere magazine in the mid 90's, I figured she had sealed her fate with Madonna. And let's not forget Sandra Bernhard, I figured those two would hate each other forever.

Guest chatty kathy

Her great friend told me a very clever thing: "Everybody thinks they're Madonna's best friend and they're not."

:dramatic: Oh dear, Ingrid! You're not either!

Guest chatty kathy

guys, lets face it....Madonna has always been a fickle woman.

Main Entry: fick·le Pronunciation: \ˈfi-kəl\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English fikel deceitful, inconstant, from Old English :

marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability : given to erratic changeableness

:thumbsup: Love it!

I always liked Rupert, but come on, how naive of him to think that M would be happy with someone who talks. even if it is positive. i thought he'd know her better than that. it only shows how silly and stupid this is from his part.

"Everybody thinks they're Madonna's best friend and they're not."

So true! I believe she once said that her only real friends were her manager (caresse at the time) and her sister.

I've noticed Madonna really has zero patience for people who betray her trust, even if it's as innocuous as Rupert's comments in his book. I think it's because she's so famous and so much of her life is public, she refuses to have anything to do with someone who she could even SUSPECT of having a big mouth. She has very little left to insulate, so she really places huge value on trust & loyalty. I admire this about her - but it must suck feeling like no one can ever really be REAL with you. She must deal with so much ass kissing and artifice all day long, I bet it really irritates her. It would irritate me.

Anyway, Rupert's a cool guy (though his recent comments might've been better left unsaid :lol: ) so it sucks that they're not friends. Oh well.

She must deal with so much ass kissing and artifice all day long, I bet it really irritates her.

I think she hates it AND needs that at the same time. She has a very big ego; I doubt she could handle the truth when the truth doesn't sound that good to her.

If she wasn't famous, she would end up all alone in her life if she has so little patience with friends.

Better to have no friends than friends like Rupert who can't be trusted or respect the sanctity and privacy of true friendship.