Rupert & Madonna are no longer friends

horn

You know, anytime she de-BFFs someone, as you put it, I'm surprised. And GOD knows she can hold a grudge. Madonna nixed "Dear Father" when she found out that Mic Murphy from The System had played a bass line on the track. Supposedly, Mic & Madonna clashed a few times in the early 80's & she never forgave him.

That's why I'm equally surprised when she forgives someone. Example, Jennifer Lopez. After what J-Lo told Premiere magazine in the mid 90's, I figured she had sealed her fate with Madonna. And let's not forget Sandra Bernhard, I figured those two would hate each other forever.

The big difference is that the "Dear Father" incident happened to pre-Kabbalah Madonna.

Forgiving J-Ho and Sandra would be post-Kabbalah Madonna (Esther) and she'd pat herself on the back for forgiving the bitches because she'd think she was getting closer to the Light. On some level of course she'd know that she hasn't forgiven them at all and even if she had her motive would be a selfish one but which kinda negates the whole thing really given that you're supposed to destroy your Ego and all that but.. where was I again?

I'm so Pre-Kaballah. If someone talks bad about me and insults me, I don't forgive . Why should I respect someone if they can't respect me?There are so few people you can trust in this world . Most people are backstabbing bitches. I can totally understand why she cut out Rupert. The only people I really trust are my family.

I'm so Pre-Kaballah. If someone talks bad about me and insults me, I don't forgive . Why should I respect someone if they can't respect me?There are so few people you can trust in this world . Most people are backstabbing bitches. I can totally understand why she cut out Rupert. The only people I really trust are my family.

That explains some of your dramatic posts..... I guess.

There's something odd about his account though..

He defended the adoption of David Banda by his 'friend' Madonna.

He came out saying he couldn't wait 4 'Filth & Wisdom' 2 b released..

& I beleive they were spotted at a resatuarant together.

Anyway, this was all months after the book was published..

But then maybe he was still hoping she'd return his messages at that point & has now finally given up.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I don't understand why him writing a book about HIS life is a betrayal against her. It's one thing when her brother goes and writes a book that is centered around HER, but this is Rupert writing about his own life and Madonna happens to come into it at various points, and played a big role for a few years. Is he supposed to just skip over that because she might get pissy? That being said, she has tended to have friends for certain periods and then moves on, not necessarily because they did anything wrong. I mean, I don't think she and Rosie are that close anymore, but they didn't have a falling out (I know Rosie blogged upset once about them drifting apart, but then they were seen together after that). Some friendships just fade out. I think Debi and Ingrid (if they're still close) may be her only real long-term friendships at this point.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I've had a lot of good friendships that have faded out, and i'm only 25. If i was famous and had high profile friendships, i'm sure everyone would think i'm a friend hopper too, but i'm not, friends just come and go naturally.

Guest bluejean

Were they even that good of friends anyway? Didn't they just work together and then talk up their friendship for publicity?

As for Madonna cutting people out, I have done it many times in my life. You don't have to stay in contact with people forever just for the sake of it if they serve no purpose in your life.

Imagine how much harder friendships would be if you are a celebrity, people would be so fake all the time and try and leech off you. Especially other celebs in need of a publicity boost. Madonna is a busy woman, maybe she just forgot about Rupert in between touring the world, directing films, raising kids and going through a nasty divorce etc.

Guest AntiVirgin

Maybe she came across this piece of treacle ;)

http://www.learningplaceonline.com/relationships/friends/reason-season.htm

Many of us are fortunate enough to have friends who are a consistent part of our lives throughout all our ups and downs. However, sometimes others we consider friends appear to enter, then depart from our lives for reasons we try to, but don't always, understand. This piece nicely explains the flow of people in and out of our lives.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

Then people come into your life for a SEASON, b ecause your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

The only thing you can depend on is your familyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

madgemanson.gif

Imagine how much harder friendships would be if you are a celebrity, people would be so fake all the time and try and leech off you. Especially other celebs in need of a publicity boost.

People can be so cold

Never want to turn your back

Just givin' to get something

Always wanting something back

She is still in touch with Sandra although not as close. Sandra said it when I went to see her. There have been pics of them together too. Sandra adores Lola and so does Sandras daughter so she said. She just took the piss out of M's accent and sang candy shop laughing about the line my suga is raw.

I've had a lot of good friendships that have faded out, and i'm only 25. If i was famous and had high profile friendships, i'm sure everyone would think i'm a friend hopper too, but i'm not, friends just come and go naturally.

agree completely

people come in and out of your life

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Were they even that good of friends anyway? Didn't they just work together and then talk up their friendship for publicity?

I seem to recall him talking about how they had first met back around 1985 when she was with Sean, and then they reconnected at various points through the years up until they began working together for TNBT. Their friendship seemed solid for several years, enough for him to earn an invite to her wedding.