David Guetta Confirms The New Single Is Finished and will be out Very Soon!

moe

Guest dicktracy

Hmm... if the single is released this Summer, then the new album may come in the early Fall which would be just in time for a tour to begin in Summer 2010/2011 in Australia. Otherwise, this may be used in a soundtrack or something. The plot thickens...

I like the idea of a new single right now....something to keep us happy until the album is finished and ready for release.Maybe this will be a 'teaser" single and not the official first single from the album.Many artists release songs like this..a little gift for the fans while they anxiously await the new album.Janet Jackson just released a new single with rapper Pitbull.I don't think it will be on her upcoming album,it's just a fun,"teaser" single for the fans.Madonna should use this strategy too.

Guest jordywind

i cant wait to hear some new tunes from madge!! she just needs to do more tv and stuff aswell!! we need a light hearted interview, maybe madonna and lourdes being interviewed would be HOT! newayz off topic! new music = good :-) x

If the single is another masterpiece like Revolver..please, don't release it M.!

LMAO - Why does everyone hate that song, I love it,, it totally grows on you ....

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me and now I love it. Great, fun song that could have had a killer video.

And I hope there is new single and let's hope it's better production than Celebration, the sound of the future!

I hate it. I hate the lyrics and the production. It's a lame versione of Britney (go figure).

The production is bad. But it's a catchy song and the lyrics are fun.

Guest Evil M

Madonna and DJ Frank E. Go figure. :boring:

thanks.

I feel like Madonna with some of her recent songs is just going through the motions. There's no effort or passion in her voice. The production is mundane and the lyrics are often corny. Her heart is just not in recording music right now imo. Touring seems to be where it's at.

thanks.

I feel like Madonna with some of her recent songs is just going through the motions. There's no effort or passion in her voice. The production is mundane and the lyrics are often corny. Her heart is just not in recording music right now imo. Touring seems to be where it's at.

That's clearly obvious. :sassy:

Maybe it's a single from a remix album or something. Wasn't there a rumor about that?

I can't imagine he'd say "I can't wait" in regards to a remix of a track that was released back in September.

LMAO - Why does everyone hate that song, I love it,, it totally grows on you ....

I am of a like mind. I actually quite like "Revolver" and I think it was a fun song to include on the CD. I'm not sure why it is so hated, it's lyrics and production don't seem to be much better or worse than the majority of Hard Candy.

I do think it's a stab at Britney or Rhianna's sound and style, however it's not the lead single to an album. It was just done as a bonus track to a legacy of great hits. I feel like its very existence is an anathema to some fans. :confused:

As for Guetta, I know he was bragging and excited for "Revolver" (remix) at the Grammy's, but surely he can't still be talking about that here. I wish Guy Oseary would clear this up once and for all. Where is Anna Hestridge anyway? We need some morsels.

I am of a like mind. I actually quite like "Revolver" and I think it was a fun song to include on the CD. I'm not sure why it is so hated, it's lyrics and production don't seem to be much better or worse than the majority of Hard Candy.

I do think it's a stab at Britney or Rhianna's sound and style, however it's not the lead single to an album. It was just done as a bonus track to a legacy of great hits. I feel like its very existence is an anathema to some fans. :confused:

As for Guetta, I know he was bragging and excited for "Revolver" (remix) at the Grammy's, but surely he can't still be talking about that here. I wish Guy Oseary would clear this up once and for all. Where is Anna Hestridge anyway? We need some morsels.

I totally agree with everything you posted. It's a new single. If people think back, there was talk she went into the studio at the end of last year. But since we didn't really see her coming and going from the studios, no one really knew when she actually went into the studio. It's possible, she pulled one over the fans and recorded a new album already. Who knows? Though, I doubt it. She's too high profiled to let this slip by without someone saying anything.

If it's just a one off song to tide us over until the rest of the album is finished, I suspect it may not be a good strategy since her singles don't do very well anymore. In a month, the song will be forgotten... fans will write it off. (Hell, some fans are trying to write it off now just because Guetta is involved).

Something is up. And I'm hoping for once, Madonna has ensembled an album without our knowledge. It'll be nice to just spring it on us. It would be like the old days where we didn't know much about the album and our first listen was when the album was actually released. Maybe this album won't be a conventional release?

Whatever the case, I can't wait to see what this is all about.