IT'S SO COOL!

cosmic_system

omg...the way she prounces the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs is so cringe worthy. i cannot believe it, a ciccone song i cannot stand! the more i hear it, the more i hate it. this is so not a grower whatsoever!

:vanitybonet:

"It's So Cool" #3 Italian iTunes! :thumbsup:

This song has global smash written all over it!

How is ONE iTunes chart in Italy GLOBAL? You need to post some more countries where it is Top 5 (like in the Western hemisphere and Asia) for this to be a Global Smash.

By the way, the chorus is stuck in my head. I am still not completely won over by this track, but it is quite infectious.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Agree that this feels completely like Madonna unlike that Revolver travesty ft Lil Wayne. Half-assed naive pseudo-intellectual lyrics included :horn: Seriously though I love this. The hook is massive and I like the little backing vox. Is it Mirwais like on Love Profusion? Oh also, yes her voice sounds a lot stronger and more pleasant. 8/10 for me *twirls to the disco beat* :confessions:

I knew you'd love this :lol:

IM REVOLTED!

HOW DARE SHE WONT RELIESE THIS ??????? WHAT FUCK SHE IS DOING???? WHAT FUCK FOR REAL! I CANT BELIVE IT. I JUST CANT. :rant:

SHE LOST HER MIND FOR GOOD. THIS IS 10000000000000000000000000000000x GREATEST THAN ANYTHING SHE DID SINCE COAD :rant:

I've decided that I love the production and vocals on this, but I am APPALLED by the lyrics.

Makes me SO glad that the American Life period of her career is long gone.

AGREE 100,000,000,000%

What exactly do people hate about the lyrics?

in my thoughts, it's just how pediatric the lyrics are and (to me) how much the song reminds me of "hey you," which i kind of liked for the purpose it served as a charity song but just seems so played out with "hey you" and "keep the trance" already so similar...

IM REVOLTED!

HOW DARE SHE WONT RELIESE THIS ??????? WHAT FUCK SHE IS DOING???? WHAT FUCK FOR REAL! I CANT BELIVE IT. I JUST CANT. :rant:

SHE LOST HER MIND FOR GOOD. THIS IS 10000000000000000000000000000000x GREATEST THAN ANYTHING SHE DID SINCE COAD :rant:

Yes!

Mafonna is a Goddamn FEWL!