IT'S SO COOL!

cosmic_system

You're another who always contributes nothing but negativity to everything Madonna does it seems. I apologize if I've missed anything different, but I just can't fathom why you are even here, other than to piss on everyone's parade. It's one thing to to voice your dislike for one or two songs, but it seems EVERYTHING I read from you regarding Madonna is always negative. :thumbsdown:

It's just too bad some people just can't just enjoy this as it's intended!! I really miss those days before internet brought out all the negative nannies. What happened to the days when we just enjoyed the releases and not harp so much on what we dislike, but concentrate on what we do like? UGH!

Ehm?

You must have missed i'm one of the biggest supporters of her around here?

You must have missed the "fights" I had with her haters..

Did I say I didn't like the track? READ AGAIN! I though it was better than Celebration & Revolver! I even praised her voice in it because I thought it was unusual for her to sing that way.

Don't just read the first sentence before making an opinion ok?

There are people being FAR MORE negative about her and her stuff than me... plz jump on them before saying it to me ok?

It's very Kylie. I don't mind it, but i can feel the Cher era coming upon us VERY soon :lol:

Cherdonna!

I think you misunderstand the meaning of Madonna having balls. It does not mean she literally has balls, like Cher does. :demonic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I think you misunderstand the meaning of Madonna having balls. It does not mean she literally has balls, like Cher does. :demonic:

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE, LYMON? :vanitybonet:

Guest ursaminorjim

Ehm?

Did I say I didn't like the track? READ AGAIN! I though it was better than Celebration & Revolver! I even praised her voice in it because I thought it was unusual for her to sing that way.

There are people being FAR MORE negative about her and her stuff than me... plz jump on them before saying it to me ok?

Don't sweat him, Zez. He's just "too damn cool" (sic). :chuckle:

This is all right, but...it's a little Amber. Reminds me of "Sexual (Li-da-di)."

It's so hard to be someone,

it's so hard to be unkwown.

In your heart you are to blame

in your heart you play the game.

Do you realize you pay the price?

Do you know the cost of all your vice?

Save your soul, it's all a test,

save your soul, it's for the best.

We need love (love, love, love, love, love)

Save your soul, little sister

Save your soul, dear little brother.

You need hope, says the preacher,

learn to cope says all my teachers.

Do you really know God's intention?

Do you ever ask what it's all for?

We need love, love and love,

we need more, more and more.

Prophets are telling us

We're near the end

But I am telling you

that it's all pretend.

It's so cool to be uncool,

it's so right to be unright.

It's so good to look so bad,

isn't this the best thing you ever had.

It's so cool to be uncool,

it's so right to be unright.

It's so good to look so bad,

isn't this the best thing you ever had.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Its recontextualised the same thoughts. Wow.

:lmao: I'm pretty sure Midgdonna just wanted to make a poofter anthem, i doubt it was that deep.

Ehm?

Believe me, I read more than just the first sentence. And I recall the many many other posts you made which have been quite negative. Anyway, I am not going to argue about this. You're just among the same bunch of negative nannies who complain, bitch and moan about everything she does.

And no, I've missed those "fights with haters" you claim. Don't really care either because the I think the "gay" reference really says a lot. Like "Crystal Coffin" mentioned, it was just "hateful". But whateva... :manson:

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE, LYMON? :vanitybonet:

644.gif

it's number as 38, and the Celebration album has 36 tracks on it... so is there a #37 track that we've yet to learn about?

I believe the 37th track is the Benassi remix of Celebration.

Guest Pud Whacker

SILLY HO!

:rotfl:

revolver is alright, i probably wont play it a lot. this one has been on repeat. this one sounds like a madonna song. revolver doesnt. to me anyway. but thats the great thing about madonna, different things appeal to different fans. :thumbsup:

Now I wish instead of a GH we got an album instead with;

1.Celebration

2.Revolver

3.It's So Cool

4. Broken (I'm Sorry)

and maybe some re-done old tracks by Oakenfold & FrankE;

5. La La

6. Shame

7. Across The Sky

8. Triggering (Your Senses)

9. Dear Father

Now that's be awesome :dramatic:

Believe me, I read more than just the first sentence. And I recall the many many other posts you made which have been quite negative. Anyway, I am not going to argue about this. You're just among the same bunch of negative nannies who complain, bitch and moan about everything she does.

And no, I've missed those "fights with haters" you claim. Don't really care either because the I think the "gay" reference really says a lot. Like "Crystal Coffin" mentioned, it was just "hateful". But whateva... :manson:

Then your problem is not what I say about Madonna, it's my opinion on "gay"... which is a whole other discussion

And you obviously did NOT read because i'm one of her biggest supporters here

What's AMAZING is that you just accidentally "missed" on comment on all those who actually said that the song more or less sucked in here... isn't that funny?

You call me out as being negative and I actually said I LIKED it... but you don't have the guts to call out the ones who are actually dissing it...

silly

Very gay lol so that gets a little minus for me

Uhhh....mmm. :wacko::bad:

This IS very gay, like someone earlier said it's reminiscent of Sophie Ellis Bextor and also Tilly in the Wall. It's not bad!

It IS so cool to be uncool, btw.