Revolver preview

LoveBoxx

Guest missy bi_tch

It was starting to sound tired with the demo so pussycat dolls black trying hard shit but with Madonna's vocals, it sounds a whole lot more edgier

Guest SuperBriGuy

:wow: Okay say I am loving this tiny snippet more and more each time I hear it. :lol: I agree. LEAK ALREADY!!!

Im also going to go out on a limb and predict that this song is going to be HUUUUUGE. If I am wrong. So be it. :fag:

Yeah, I think this could be her killer app, too. It's a hot song, I'm loving it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agOF6e7VJ-c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agOF6e7VJ-c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agOF6e7VJ-c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My ass is going to get down to this every morning in the shower. :dramatic: I want more!!!

Guest SuperBriGuy

My ass is going to get down to this every morning in the shower. :dramatic: I want more!!!

Fuck that, I've found my new song to strip to. :vanitybonet:

i hope he didn't just literally get added as his already existing verses, i wanna think SOME effort was put in to make it new (like how there was a tiny few additions to me against the music for when madonna was added rather than the britney solo) but i would hate for the lil wayne "triggerman" demo to be his full extent contribution... it's not awful but i'd rather see some new lyrics on his or her part to make it not JUST the demo being released by someone people have heard of... even if it's just a couple words, didn't she get a writing credit or something?

Loving it more, and more!

The demo had a chessy sound, this has a slight but much needed rework to the music.

Almost electric feel.!

You do realise that a demo is not the finished product. That's why it's a demo.

I may have changed my mind though...Anyway, the song is really cool. Madonna ruins it though. I love everything about the 40 seconds but her. It's mostly her fault, but I feel bad with the demo leaking and all because the comparison only makes Marge (thanks, 12:51) sound even older and whiter. I can't find more politically correct adjectives at the moment.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You do realise that a demo is not the finished product. That's why it's a demo.

I may have changed my mind though...Anyway, the song is really cool. Madonna ruins it though. I love everything about the 40 seconds but her. It's mostly her fault, but I feel bad with the demo leaking and all because the comparison only makes Marge (thanks, 12:51) sound even older and whiter. I can't find more politically correct adjectives at the moment.

I think lyrically the song isn't suited to her. It sounds like it was written for a 20 year old ho. I do LOVE IT though, i'm excited for the full song, it's very catchy.

Guest beachboi-69

This sounds way better then the...... DEMO... The female vocals on that sound like a back up singer with no emotion and no nothing. That made me disslike the song and question it.... and in a day stop listening to it!

This sounds much more acceptable. This easily will have a better chance at radio support across the board.

Sounds better then "4minutes"

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest beachboi-69

And Radar

eeek....

Well this sounds a little more like "Radar" should have. This is edgy and vocally better.

I don't like "Radar" at all what a poor choice of a single. It comes across as campy and the vocals are just horrid!

Sound of the beat seems that style but this is much more polished.

"Revolver" was the planned first single.. so perhaps they wanted to wait to bring out the big guns!

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest Hard-Candy-Boy

i loved the demo version and i hoped so so so much that it would sound like that! and here it is!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! ONE OF HER BEST SONGS!!!!