Revolver preview

LoveBoxx

Guest ursaminorjim

I like it, but I hope it sounds "fuller" when I get the album. Production seems a tad more sparse than the demo.

Agreed, but DAYUM! :D :D :D

This is defintely reigniting my need for this collection and then some.

:wow: Okay say I am loving this tiny snippet more and more each time I hear it. :lol: I agree. LEAK ALREADY!!!

Im also going to go out on a limb and predict that this song is going to be HUUUUUGE. If I am wrong. So be it. :fag:

OMG ROL is the radio edit, EY and Cherish seem to be TIC mixes!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Plus...

"Live To Tell" is the slightly longer Something To Remember version.

"Everybody" seems to be a different edit than we've heard before -- it's longer than the standard US 7" edit, and not long enough to be the You Can Dance single edit.

"Lucky Star" is the Immaculate Collection mix. Unless my ears are mistaken.

Everything else matches the info that MadonnaTribe leaked, unless I overlooked something.

Plus...

"Live To Tell" is the slightly longer Something To Remember version.

"Everybody" seems to be a different edit than we've heard before -- it's longer than the standard US 7" edit, and not long enough to be the You Can Dance single edit.

"Lucky Star" is the Immaculate Collection mix. Unless my ears are mistaken.

Everything else matches the info that MadonnaTribe leaked, unless I overlooked something.

DYU is the album version, it was listed "LP edit".

DYU is the album version, it was listed "LP edit".

That's right! I had forgotten about "Dress You Up" being listed as an edit. Come to think of it, didn't they also say that "Express Yourself" would be the video edit, when they revised their info?

Otherwise, they were pretty dang accurate.