Revolver preview

LoveBoxx

IN LIEU OF THE LEAK...I RIPPED THE CLIP FOR EVERYONE! dramatic.gif

Revolver

http://www.zshare.ne...367260ed6f2269/

thank you YUMMY thumbs.gif

this song is fuckin HOT !!!!!! i dont hear any LIL WAYNE....and that good newz.

the beat is tight.

i wish her vocals were a bit louder ...more prominant like the demo vocals by that chick (Shawna?)

Anyway, September 11 is the perfect day to release a preview of a song asking if you wanna die happy.

Another great timing, Madge, you'll be all over the press tomorrow (and in the end who cares, those are dead since 8 years after all, right?)

Anyway, September 11 is the perfect day to release a preview of a song asking if you wanna die happy.

Another great timing, Madge, you'll be all over the press tomorrow (and in the end who cares, those are dead since 8 years after all, right?)

it's sept 10th and a retail website uploaded the previews.

Guest travelinstillness

holy batshit!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!! can't wait for the single release- and it's been a LONG time since i was this excited over a Madonna song!!

by the way- a few have mentioned here that Amazon websites are listing the track versions and times- but I haven't seen that anywhere. Am i missing something? could some1 provide me w/ a link please??? :drool:

I can exclusively reveal that a video is in the works and Madonna will be funding it from her own pocket; it's her gift to the fans who lined up her pockets for both legs of the Sticky and Sweet Tour.

Insiders reveal that the video will stylistically look like a cross between "Express Yourself" and "Bedtime Story," with a hop-hop and NYC street feel of "Borderline" meets "Secret." As for Madonna's own look, as I'm sure you're all interested to know, I hear that whilst her look is modern and edgy, it harks back to the "Like a Prayer" video - yes, it's true, she's gone brunette.

STAY TUNED

Oh look, there's another flying pig.

If Madonna cares about HOT 100, she will release this as a single and make a video, because this is a TOP 10 hit.

Said that, I don't know if Madonna cares about HOT 100 anymore...

I can exclusively reveal that a video is in the works and Madonna will be funding it from her own pocket; it's her gift to the fans who lined up her pockets for both legs of the Sticky and Sweet Tour.

Insiders reveal that the video will stylistically look like a cross between "Express Yourself" and "Bedtime Story," with a hop-hop and NYC street feel of "Borderline" meets "Secret." As for Madonna's own look, as I'm sure you're all interested to know, I hear that whilst her look is modern and edgy, it harks back to the "Like a Prayer" video - yes, it's true, she's gone brunette.

STAY TUNED

Oh look, there's another flying pig.

my prayer has been answered!!

:rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

If Madonna cares about HOT 100, she will release this as a single and make a video, because this is a TOP 10 hit.

People said the same thing about Celebration. I think fans get a little over excited.

I agree that between the two this song would have probably done a little better.

God you're such an IDIOT.