Revolver preview

LoveBoxx

she should have sung the song in a lower key; her voice sounds terrible. I wonder if we'll ever hear this song live :scared::grr:

I actually like Madonna best in low key and darker voice...

not really digging this "back-to-the-80's mickey mouse" voice she's been doing lately...

BUT I disagree on this one... it actually fit in here especially the mirror mirror part and what comes after... sounds cool

but you are right... it's not a key she's capable of doing very good live though, especially not in these years.. which is just another proof that she should go back to low-key in future projects..

Guest calenwilwarin

I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the 2 snippets of Revolver that I've heard so far. Really hoping I'm proven wrong when I finally hear the song in full.

I actually really liked the demo - thought it was catchy and had a lot of potential and could be a real hit. I sincerely believed it would sound better with Madonna's vocals. I know folks think the sound doesn't seem like a good fit to Madonna's voice but I really think it would work better with her vocals - that is, if she applied the right vocals. I was thinking more like in the lines of Justify My Love or Rescue Me. No, I'm not saying she should do the the speaking-instead-of-actual-singing thing she did for both. I'm thinking more about approaching it with a darker mood - that dangerous, predatorial attitude that she had with her vocals on those 2 songs.

thnx to rob

I created a 1:40 file combining the clips we have so far. I mixed the amazon.com clip, fading into the new CEDE clip, which goes into Lil Wayne's rap from his demo, and then back to the full amazon.com clip. Which leads to a rough indication of 1:40 minutes of the song!

http://rapidshare.de/files/48349883/Revolver_Edit_Robster.mp3.html

Guest Qbanito21

Please LEAK already!!! i can't wait no more!!!

"Mirror Mirror on the wall whose the baddest of them all"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I line them up, I watch them FallLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"!!!!!!