Madonna to record a Michael Jackson's song?

cosmic_system

Madonna, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Robbie Williams are among the host of big names reportedly planning to record a charity disc of Michael Jackson's greatest hits.

Other world-famous acts taking part include Whitney Houston, Usher and Brit schoolboy sensation Shaheen Jafargholi, with legends Stevie Wonder, 59, Diana Ross, 65, and Lionel Richie, 60, also expected to lay down tracks.

The idea came about after a succession of stars sang cover versions of the singer's hits at his memorial service. Producers are asking the stars to perform their favourite Jacko songs.

Mariah, 39, will sing I'll Be There and Britain's Got Talent star Shaheen, 12, who wowed fans at the Los Angeles memorial with his version of Who's Loving You, will be asked to record that track and Jacko's 1970s smash Ben. Madonna, 50, could be tempted by Beat It or Billie Jean, while other songs expected to be covered include Rock With You, She's Out Of My Life and Bad. And Robbie, 35, is being lined up to sing Man In The Mirror amid reports his former Take That bandmates could cover ABC, Working Day And Night or Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.

A live tribute concert is also being planned at O2 Arena, involving the singer's family and other guests, on what would have been his 51st birthday on August 29.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/92471/Superstars-to-make-Jacko-tribute-album/

Madonna, 50, could be tempted by Beat It or Billie Jean

:megamanson:

She should do "Childhood"! >:(

* Madge sitting in the central park bench at 3am and start singing while Jesus running around with Lola, Rocco, David & Mercy *

I believe that children are our future, teach them...

Have you seen my childhood? :dramatic:

I don't mind but I'd prefer it if she does a cover of an unknown song of his and made it her own. She crucified Imagine and taking another untouchable classic such as Billie Jean or Beat It wouldn't be a good idea.

It was great on the VT but that was plenty.

IDEA :thumbsup:

Instead of Doing a Boring Tribute...

She Could Perform "He's Not Me" in Honor of MJ.

Picture It... She Goes Up to Each Michael, Ripping off Wigs, Snatching Gloves, etc...

i6cr61.png

She Ends the Performance With a Kiss from Peter Pan Micheal

and does that Catwalk Crawl wearing Jackson 5 Micheal's Afro Wig.

:wow::wow::wow::wow: MY God... HOW ICONIC!

she ´ll do a motown classic, or In the closet...but Billie jean? the artist that sing this song knows that, or the version is incredibky good, or people are going to laugh at him/her.

And Mariah´s I´ll be there version, well, I hope is 1993´s because she can´t sing that well anymore

Cool. I'd love her to do Billie Jean. Her harmonies would be great on the chorus. I've always liked Another Part Of Me - as a sleeper/unknown single song she'd be good at that.

Love to see her do a version of Working Day and Night from Off The Wall.

I don't mind but I'd prefer it if she does a cover of an unknown song of his and made it her own. She crucified Imagine and taking another untouchable classic such as Billie Jean or Beat It wouldn't be a good idea.

It was great on the VT but that was plenty.

Your opinion...I think hers was better than the original.