A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music

Guest Borderline

Guest ursaminorjim
...I just feel the other one has this cold and lifeless expression to her face. She looks like she's disgusted. But yeah, I love the whole concept. I just don't think the artist captured a flattering expression.

They were going for the most Warhol Marilyn look possible. Half-lidded eyes, parted lips, the hairstyle, the beauty mark...

Here - have some fun, kids.

Guest Pud Whacker
the cover is just so cool :dramatic: creamy smooth pop icon godess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love it!!!!!!!

its her best cover since the HOLY TRILOGY!!!

madonna, like a virgin, true blue.

Hot on the heels of my recent EXLUSIVE about Everybody being included on the album and originally being planned as the lead single until Madonna found time in her schedule to record some new tracks. I can now EXCLUSIVELY reveal that the song will be the third single released from the album with a big production video being planned to promote it. It would seem that Madonna's 'ultimate one that got away' will be a bonafide hit afterall. In other news, for the first time ever, Madonna's controversial video for American Life, which shows her singing in front of flags from around the world, will be included on the DVD.

UNTIL NEXT TIME :smile:

:demonic:

If THAT is Marilyn Monroe, how the fuck did people take Bedtime Stories in '94? Jesus Christ. :lmao:

I love the cover! But then I"m a huge Andy Warhol fan. I have a copy of the Marilyn Monroe painting which inspired the cover in my bedroom. So it's great that she used it for her GH!

its her best cover since the HOLY TRILOGY!!!

madonna, like a virgin, true blue.

madonna20first20album20u20s20a.jpg

MusicCatalog5CM5CMadonna20-20Like20.jpg

MusicCatalog5CM5CMadonna20-20True20.jpg

large-1.jpg

All hail the queen!!!

Love the text above her forehead, its almost like shes wearing a tiara :bow:

its got a sex pistol thing about it too. so cool!

Guest Pud Whacker
madonna20first20album20u20s20a.jpg

MusicCatalog5CM5CMadonna20-20Like20.jpg

MusicCatalog5CM5CMadonna20-20True20.jpg

large-1.jpg

All hail the queen!!!

Love the text above her forehead, its almost like shes wearing a tiara :bow:

its got a sex pistol thing about it too. so cool!

it does!!! :thumbsup:

and FANTASTIC!!! :dramatic:

As mentioned, I love the concept, but I really don't find the cover too flattering. And it's amazing that certain fans are able to produce something more outstanding. This is what I'm talking about...

PHOTO_4635207_119720_8407001_main.jpg

I like the original photo used for this. The Warhol thing is overdone though. Something original and 'different' would be more fitting for a Madonna hits compilation.

Nice piece of fanmade artwork though. Def better than the album cover they are using.

Guest ursaminorjim
The Cover is just a masterpiece, FACT :queenbitch:

Well, if that's your idea of a masterpiece...so be it.

I'd say it's another completely serviceable Madonna cover. One of her better ones, sure, but far from a masterpiece.

To DATE I say Ray of Light is her BEST album cover. Minus the floating hair strand. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
To DATE I say Ray of Light is her BEST album cover. Minus the floating hair strand. :lol:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :rotfl:

the best bit is the floating strand.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :rotfl:

the best bit is the floating strand.

:shock:

EWWWW to ROL? Bad boy! :americanlife:

I LOVE THIS 12 Remix version! its FUCKIN BRILLIANT !

shes doin what she does best...its dance music with SOUL....i love it ..the soul is back.

im in love with this mix. :inlove:

yes so good!!! love her sexy voice...cant wait for the single now!!!!

Definitely agree. Beautiful and iconic. On most of the others she looks like Kim Wilde after washing the dishes. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
:shock:

EWWWW to ROL? Bad boy! :americanlife:

:lol:

well, i mean really. that long boring hair - its just so BORING. all her 90's albums covers were shyt.

I love the cover, it's just astonishing. Let's face it, nowadays a cover's primary function is a thumbnail in your mp3 player or the computer monitor. And this immediately gets your attention. Also, it represents Madonna's golden era while at the same time it doesn't feel out of place for her more current tracks. I hope it's the one and only cover, I'm not a fan of multiple covers.