A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music

Guest Borderline

yeah, i dont see bansky in brainwash, at all. when i see his stuff all over LA, i never once thought, oh, its like banksy.

im glad you like, it, too!!! i mean how could one not? people want some new little photoshoot? nein. :rotfl:

His stuff is in NY too. Some of my friends had posed in front of Madonna :lol:

I love the concept, it's pop art in the modern age. What could be more fitting.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Go to the media section, a good quality fan recording of CELEBRATION has been posted!!!!! :drama: :drama: :drama::dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

GREAT!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
His stuff is in NY too. Some of my friends had posed in front of Madonna :lol:

I love the concept, it's pop art in the modern age. What could be more fitting.

:lol: thats great!!!

yeah, its totally fitting and appropriate. im very excited. ive been a big fan of his stuff posted all over los angeles. his life is beautiful series is great. i would always look for new ones on my bike rides. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
I can't access the media section :gross:

what do you need? the fan that was in the music video recording?

www.absolumentmadonna.fr

VIA akurren

thanks!

:lol: thats great!!!

yeah, its totally fitting and appropriate. im very excited. ive been a big fan of his stuff posted all over los angeles. his life is beautiful series is great. i would always look for new ones on my bike rides. :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm mad I didn't go myself.

Oh wow I'll have to check that out. I hadn't formally heard of him until now but I did recognize the work

Guest Pud Whacker
"It's a celebratiiiiooonnnnn"... :inlove:

:tigger:

I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

NEW MADONNA. DANCE SONG. GREATEST HITS. GREAT COVER!!!!!

large.jpg

I love the concept, but I must admit the picture isn't very flattering. I think it's the dark eyes for me. As well as the "eh" expression on her face. But again, it's a cool concept because I see that the artist was trying to capture a combination of looks here.

I'm curious? I think a cool marketing strategy for this project is to have several different album covers with different looks in this style. Make them collectible. I know there will be a lot of die hard fans who collect them all. I know I would (as foolish as it sounds).

im THRILLED with this cover. i love that its street art, i love that its a vintage shot. its everything madonna has always represented to me. street, haring, warhol, artworld...bringing it all full circle. :thumbsup:

couldnt be better if they tried. glad she yanked some street artist. its all just too fantastic.

:thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim
im THRILLED with this cover. i love that its street art, i love that its a vintage shot. its everything madonna has always represented to me. street, haring, warhol, artworld...bringing it all full circle. :thumbsup:

couldnt be better if they tried. glad she yanked some street artist. its all just too fantastic.

I totally get what you're saying. I just wish they'd used someone a little more original. But I guess that's the whole point - that all art is up for grabs, that images can be churned and processed until they're devoid of meaning which then becomes the meaning. It's all sigilistic. Warhol equals Madonna equals Andre the Giant equals Obama equals Banksy equals Campbell's soup equals IRAK equals art equals product. Whatever.

But again - I'm definitely curious to see the entire package. And hear it, of course. You know what a boner I get for context. :lol:

I totally get what you're saying. I just wish they'd used someone a little more original. But I guess that's the whole point - that all art is up for grabs, that images can be churned and processed until they're devoid of meaning which then becomes the meaning. It's all sigilistic. Warhol equals Madonna equals Andre the Giant equals Obama equals Banksy equals Campbell's soup equals IRAK equals art equals product. Whatever.

Exactly..but I still love it.

Yay Van Beirendonck in ur sig...u have more pics?

didn't know u were in2 Belgian Fashion... :fag:

The cover is fantastic. My ONE grievance is that I wish her face were positioned higher. Can't make out that chin. ;)

As mentioned, I love the concept, but I really don't find the cover too flattering. And it's amazing that certain fans are able to produce something more outstanding. This is what I'm talking about...

PHOTO_4635207_119720_8407001_main.jpg

:nocomment: :nocomment: :nocomment:

No way, this is just not right.