A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music

Guest Borderline

As mentioned, I love the concept, but I really don't find the cover too flattering. And it's amazing that certain fans are able to produce something more outstanding. This is what I'm talking about...

PHOTO_4635207_119720_8407001_main.jpg

I would SHIT MY PANTS.

AWFUL.

Guest Not4Pussies

Funny fact: the final tracklisting has not yet been decided.

Thats why nothing specific is mentionned in the press release.

from stereomover at mfanzine

As mentioned, I love the concept, but I really don't find the cover too flattering. And it's amazing that certain fans are able to produce something more outstanding. This is what I'm talking about...

This is CRAP. It looks like the cover of a BUDGET compilation.

BTW- Celine Dion's My Love has scanned more than 300K to date. Will Madge sell more?

oh gawd, i don't want to see the day when 26 years of music from MADONNA in two discs doesn't reach 300k...

YUCK!!! It's an homage to Memoirs of a Lard Cunt... 3 images, different color, to represent her moods... YUCK!!! JUST YUCK!!!

oh, and even the font is hideous...

Funny fact: the final tracklisting has not yet been decided.

Thats why nothing specific is mentionned in the press release.

from stereomover at mfanzine

well, it's September 28, a good two months from the release... they could still change things up

And stop with the "the pic is not flattering" drama.Madonna is not Britney Spears, she's not the pretty girl in pop music.She's the trash pop punk icon goddess.And she looks amazing on the cover.

People are entitled to their opinion. I'm just being honest. The image just isn't flattering with the lifeless expression on her face. She looks pissed or maybe disgusted on the cover.

As said, I like the concept, but the artist made her look quite lifeless and cold looking on the cover of the album.

And I agree, the lips would have to go on the image I posted.

EVERYBODY :inlove:

But why oh why are they bothering with a single-disc edition? :manson: Might as well just flush her catalogue down the TOILET, Warners. Stick to the damn 2-DISC!

Precisely. If anything there should be a limited 3 CD version, like with Dylan's GH. It will be very interesting to see what tracks aren't deemed important enough to be on the single disc version :electropop: presumably not "Everybody", then they have to squeeze the 2 new songs on it, which seems ridiculous.

People are entitled to their opinion. I'm just being honest. The image just isn't flattering with the lifeless expression on her face. She looks pissed or maybe disgusted on the cover.

As said, I like the concept, but the artist made her look quite lifeless and cold looking on the cover of the album.

And I agree, the lips would have to go on the image I posted.

OMG WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NEGATIVE? OMG IF ARE YOU NOT ON THIS MADONNA FORUM TO APPRECIATE HER THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? OMG ALL THIS NEGATIVITY MAKES ME WANT TO CRY

I actually like the photo used there, but I think the concept for the official artwork is better. Take that picture, use the original concept, and you have the perfect cover.

The lyrics thing turns out to be true!!!

liz.rosenberg@wbr.com_204657_madonna_cel

It means

Take A Bow

You Must Love Me

Miles Away

are on the CD!!!

the cover is just so cool :dramatic: creamy smooth pop icon godess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love it!!!!!!!

I actually like the photo used there, but I think the concept for the official artwork is better. Take that picture, use the original concept, and you have the perfect cover.

Yep. Minus the big plump lips. LOL! I just feel the other one has this cold and lifeless expression to her face. She looks like she's disgusted. But yeah, I love the whole concept. I just don't think the artist captured a flattering expression.

Guest Pud Whacker
And stop with the "the pic is not flattering" drama.Madonna is not Britney Spears, she's not the pretty girl in pop music.She's the trash pop punk icon goddess.And she looks amazing on the cover.

:thumbsup:

No I am not joking AT ALL. I am SICK and TIRED of all this NEGATIVITY.

You're getting worked up over this a little too much. In fact, this is the first time in a long time I actually made a non-appreciative comment. And I was just being honest... not negative.

Let people have their say. It's not like I said I hate it. I just think the pic isn't flattering.

If you doubt my enthusiasm, then take a look at this very ENTHUSIASTIC thread I posted: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=27343

I remember Kylie's Ultimate Flop had the CD and DVD sales included in its overall tally but Warners fucked up with IGTTYAS, breaking her unblemished run of top 10 albums.

Yes. Clueless CUNTS.

And cheating by adding in DVD sales like Ultimate Flop is a canny move.