Sticky & Sweet O2 July 4th & 5th

acko

Guest agnesgirly

guys i'm newbee . from brazil . but i'm stayed in london . guys last night i'm not come to the show . because i'm travelling to usa . plese upload the videos and pictures . i need the videos 4 minutes and beat goes on thank you

I think "Holiday" works good in this section just as "Frozen" does in its new home. However, this reinvention of "Holiday" seems somewhat lackluster to me (aside from the totally bitchin' MJ tribute).

I think "Holiday" works good in this section just as "Frozen" does in its new home. However, this reinvention of "Holiday" seems somewhat lackluster to me (aside from the totally bitchin' MJ tribute).

Well, to be fair... the audio is pretty crappy in that YOUTUBE link, so it's hard to tell. But yeah, it doesn't seem to have the same "punch" as her previous concert versions had.

Now, I'd love to see and hear DRESS YOU UP as well.

On Madgestic form.. By Dean Piper 5/07/2009

Queen of Pop Madonna kicked off the second leg of her European tour last night not only with a blistering performance, but also with a message for the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

Madonna danced to Wacko's song Got To Be Starting Something while a dancer imitated Michael behind her.

She told the 14,000 sell-out crowd at the O2 Arena: "Long live the king!" She then continued a perfectly choreographed set to Michael's song Man in the Mirror mashed together with her chart hit Holiday.

It's believed her four children and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie were all there to watch her at her best.

It really was a sight to behold as Madonna showed everybody in London that if Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, she was still very much the Queen!

Guest Pud Whacker
On Madgestic form.. By Dean Piper 5/07/2009

Queen of Pop Madonna kicked off the second leg of her European tour last night not only with a blistering performance, but also with a message for the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

Madonna danced to Wacko's song Got To Be Starting Something while a dancer imitated Michael behind her.

She told the 14,000 sell-out crowd at the O2 Arena: "Long live the king!" She then continued a perfectly choreographed set to Michael's song Man in the Mirror mashed together with her chart hit Holiday.

It's believed her four children and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie were all there to watch her at her best.

It really was a sight to behold as Madonna showed everybody in London that if Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, she was still very much the Queen!

:thumbsup:

88821566.jpg

88821581.jpg

she looks FANTASTIC !!!! i LOVE HER

she looks so much younger this time around. The weight/muscle or whatever is agreeing with

her. amaing. and i love the side part. very sexxxy.

she looks phenomenal!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: and I love her hair!

Guest boytoyville
I think I am one of few that loved the dark eye makeup !!

I miss the eye make up too! She still looks gorg though. She is always stunning!

professional video on youtube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0W9Qm_JRI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0W9Qm_JRI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0W9Qm_JRI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Download::

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQVAJ71Y

Frozen / Open Your Heart:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OYH is short, but love this performance!! :dramatic:

I think the mashup with the Calvin Harris track works wonderfully but ONCE again we get teased with a snippet of OYH but dont get the full thing. GRRRRRRRRR

88821566.jpg

so gorgeous!!! wow. she looks beautiful and healthy and happy!

i love all the clips - thanks so much you guys! xoxoxo