Sticky & Sweet O2 July 4th & 5th

acko

Her ass has CERTAINLY toned up:

s22.jpg

Front ain't so bad either: ;)

s43.jpg

s49.jpg

It is just the pics or is her thighs humongous here?? In fact, she looks quite thick all around the edges. Not to say, she doesn't look good. She does! In fact, looks like all muscles. I just don't recall her thighs looking so big!!!

Fucking AMAZING SHOW! OK she was late on, 9.30 - not fair on those who have to use public transport.

She did get booed and slow hand clapped before the start of the show.

Life's not fair. Madonna doesn't, and shouldn't, give a flying fuck.

London will always find a way to complain.

Guest LuverOfLuv

The MJ Tribute and some of Holiday:

Sounds soo f**king cool!!... :wow:

Frozen Intro:

:inlove:

Edited by Hector

Guest Danny86

tonybecks from MTribe:

She started Holiday by kinda wailing 'Celebrate.... celebrate' as if it was part of a new song I guess... but it went into Holiday pretty quickly so it was hard to tell if that was a new song or just the intro to the (awful) arrangement of Holiday.

Holiday starts with the old start to Heartbeat with the ECG video so loads of us thought she was gonna sing that - but then she did Holiday and the place went mad. I liked it's addition and the dancing is amazing, but musically it's horrible - imagine what they've done to Into The Groove on the tour and this is just like that. The vocoder at the end is totally unnecessary too.

Open Your Heart is blink and you'll miss it.

the Frozen video is great - lots of out in the desert type outtakes with the circular screen down around her like in Devil and she mimics the 'crow-style Madonna in the desert' moves she did in the video on the stage - then flanked by four female dancers she really gives it some.

He also wrote that "Get Stupid" had the Bush images replaced with Iran stuff,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Frozen Intro:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thank you so much for the videos!. I'm crying...

Frozen Intro:

OMG....we need these on the DVD!!

*FAINTS*

Guest LuverOfLuv

Frozen / Open Your Heart:

OYH is short, but love this performance!! :dramatic:

Edited by LuverOfLuv

Frozen Intro:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

88821566.jpg

88821581.jpg

she looks FANTASTIC !!!! i LOVE HER

she looks so much younger this time around. The weight/muscle or whatever is agreeing with

her. amaing. and i love the side part. very sexxxy.

i dont understand why people get so upset when she goes on late. she's done that for all of her tours.

More of an issue this time as the the underground station outside the arena was closed and most people were having to queue for these little boats to get back to London.

Yeah she definitely put her classic thighs back on. They were so skinny on the last leg; they looked good, but not her usual nutcracking thighs. She looks perfect now! Maybe being a single cougar has something to do with it too?

Was that MJ impersonator one of her dancers? Or was he hired specifically for that tribute section?

Thanks. It looks amazing.

That was Kento

london4_500.jpg

"Frozen" sounds (and looks) good. More fitting in this segment than "Hung Up." The vocodered "OYH" seems a little jarring though when you first hear it.

Were the people in the arena having a good time. Judging from the clips it looks like everyone was just standing there. I really like her close ups this time around. Her face looks rounder and she doesn't look 50. You see, a little fat goes a long way. I wonder how she would have looked with a darker hair color? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She looks like she gained weight and she got rid of the black eye make up. She looks good again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I am one of few that loved the dark eye makeup !!