Sticky & Sweet to be broadcast on July 4th!!!!!

beef

Guest harbors
Shut the fuck up :thumbsdown:

u shut the fuck up, ugly shit!

this is a message board. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. if you dont like mine, then shut the fuck up, ok!

asshole

this is a message board. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. if you dont like mine, then shut the fuck up, ok!

asshole

Are you finished?You said it several times already you hate her on the guitar.BIG DEAL, don' watch it idiot.

Next.

Guest harbors
Are you finished?You said it several times already you hate her on the guitar.BIG DEAL, don' watch it idiot.

Next.

who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do? STFU! you, fugly face, probably have diarrhea of the mouth.

if i throw u a stick, will u go away, dog?

who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do? STFU! you, fugly face, probably have diarrhea of the mouth.

:lmao: Tragic.

Is SKY1 a satellite channel? I am just wondering if it will get better ratings than TCT which was shown on Channel 4.

Yep ..."The UKs most popular entertainment channel Sky1 is home to 24, Lost, Prison Break, Fringe, Gladiators, The Simpsons and Bones."

http://sky1.sky.com/ its not listed yet though

asshole

:lmao: :lmao:

Guest harbors
I really hope this falls through. and someone kindly uploads the HD show :)

I really hope it will air in Canada. If not, someone plz uploads a torrent file so that everyone can have a chance to see it.

Guest Danny86

The CT broadcast was the same as the DVD, just that it was heavily edited, and 4 songs even cut out. Don't know why the current one would be any different, or why would Madonna want to broadcast an untouched version?

I can see "Borderline" being left out since it's dropped from the new leg, but the rest of the guitar songs are most likely staying anyway.

Guest harbors
Yes, you're very tragic :lmao:

gosh, this low class doesnt have self respect or shame. ur face is thicker than walls. :tongue:

Where are u Suedehead? This is insulting not what I did. You should send him some pm's and talking them about banning. :lol:

Guest harbors
Where are u Suedehead? This is insulting not what I did. You should send him some pm's and talking them about banning. :lol:

i just said i hoped they wouldnt air any guitar songs. Thatwas my wishful thinking and had nothing to do with that asshole. why did he tell me to stfu? He started first, ok. he needs to repsects others in order to be respected.

How would u retact if I tell u to stop being nosey and stfu?

i just said i hoped they wouldnt air any guitar songs. Thatwas my wishful thinking and had nothing to do with that asshole. why did he tell me to stfu? He started first, ok. if he wanted me to be nice to him, he should've been nice to me too.

How would u retact if I tell u to stop being nosey and stfu?

then tell it to me to see my reaction :)