The new song on the tour - any guesses?

jonski43

if shes looking for audience participation she will close with

"

LIKE UH VUUUUUR-JEEEEN!!!!"

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

-and she will incorparate 4 Minutes into an Inturlude. [OR JUST LOOSE THOSE J.Timberlake Screens]

-& she'll even dedicate "Bye Bye Baby" to Mr. Ritchie! :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86
i would love if she added that studio version of Impressive Instant/ Burning Up that leaked as another song or replacing Ray of Light or Hung Up.

As much as I love "Impressive Instant" and I'm sure that version would be rocking live, she really shouldn't replace one of the crowd pleasers with an obscure fan favourite album track in the last segment of the show!

The most requested song was "Open Your Heart", I hope to see this on tour!

she joked that she couldnt sing it. too many high notes... maybe she was serious :nocomment:

she joked that she couldnt sing it. too many high notes... maybe she was serious :nocomment:

I thought with the new evita voice she could hit high notes. Express Yourself has alot of high notes and she pulled it off well for RIT. Her backup singers sang the high notes for that performance. Could she not rework Open your heart or pre record the song and lip sync? Speaking of back up singers, is she using the same backup singers on the extension? I wonder if we'll ever see Donna Delory on her tours again. Nikki Richards sounds pretty good and her voice sounds alot like madonna's especially during Spanish Lesson. :D

'

but she can sing it in a lower register, she should have rehearsed a little bit before the first time problem...that´s why i´m sure she rehearsed Dree you up, it was perfectly sang:maybe that´s the new song

As someone else said, given that there will be two new songs with the impending GH, it is likely one of the new songs will be sung live if she releases it as a single.

Guest jordywind
I hope it's Dress You Up/Gambler/Open Your Heart.

Yeah same here dress you up could be strong contender as she sang it few times in request section, GAMBLER is amazing wish she would sing it :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86
I hope it's Dress You Up/Gambler/Open Your Heart.

These are not European megahits. Something like "Papa Don't Preach", "Cherish" or "American Pie" would make more sense, not that she's ever gonna do the latter two.

A new video interlude or a rock version of "Express Yourself" replacing the request section are the most possible scenario in my opinion. Can't se them adding back "Impressive Instant" either.

I very much doubt that Madonna knows or cares which of her past hits were big in Europe or whichever respective territory when she plans her setlists.

Mariah she ain't!

I wonder how much she cares about chart positions, she has referred to them before but obviously can't be arsed now. :rotfl:

I'd imagine she only really bothers with the US and UK charts. Places like Canada, Oz, Italy etc where she has number ones by farting are a given and suppose she'd be less interested in proven markets.

These are not European megahits. Something like "Papa Don't Preach", "Cherish" or "American Pie" would make more sense, not that she's ever gonna do the latter two.

A new video interlude or a rock version of "Express Yourself" replacing the request section are the most possible scenario in my opinion. Can't se them adding back "Impressive Instant" either.

:scared: :scared: FOR HEAVENS SAKE, NO!!!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

she'll stop the request "segment" and replace it with express yourself. i think thats very likely.

however, i fucking hope she won't ditch the requests. it would give the critics another reason to say she doesnt connect with her audience. plus, they're kinda right aren't they ;)

dress you up, causing a commotion, crazy for you (i doubt that though), frozen (i doubt that one even more).. i think it will be a dance song though.

The only instances she has done a territory-specific performance would be the "Gone"/"You'll See" switcheroos, and "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"- and the latter was simply because she was in or around the territory. :vogue:

As with hits compilation, she doesn't think of what the biggest hits were in each territory. She comes up with one tracklist or setlist and that be it.

Could it be a Madge / Flo Rida collaboration? :1251:

The rapper (Flo Rida), who collaborated with the pop superstar on last year's Hard Candy album, told The Mirror that he was sure that things would work out for her.