Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?

mtzlplk

Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?

• YES, can't get enough of it
    • NO, it's regurgitation

Guest harbors
Rumors that a new leg of the sticky and sweet tour continue in 2009 started to surface

on this web page : http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-26164032.html

Voilà les date déjà annoncée :

30 mai , 1, 2 juin :

Acer Arena, Sydney, Australie (4 shows de possible au total)

6, 8, 9 juin :

Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australie (4 shows de possible au total)

16 juin :

AsiaWorld Arena, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (2 shows de possible au total)

20, 22, 23 juin :

Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japon (4 shows de possible au total)

27, 29 juin :

Kyocera Dome Osaka, Osaka, Japon (3 shows de possible au total)

20 julllet :

Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, Russie (2 shows de possible au total)

5 aout :

Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul, Turquie (2 shows de possible au total)

26 aout :

Usce Stadium, Belgrade, Serbia (1 show de possible au total)

gosh! i hope it's true.

Guest boytoyville

Supposedly if this is going to happen we will hear an official announcement before the end of Feb, but who knows.

Guest boytoyville

Sense it was posted in another thread here.

Rumor : Madonna will announce second leg of Sticky & Sweet Tour early this year visiting Australia, Japan, Europe, Turkey and Israel. The tour will run from May - September 2009.

The show will have a few different costumes and a revised setlist including Dress You Up.

Madonna is currently in talks to play in Belgrade, Serbia in August 2009, confirmation is coming soon. Madonna’s crew have mentioned to fans in Brazil that they have been contracted to begin a second leg of the S&S tour in Australia in May 2009 and finishing in Israel in September 2009. Madonna will tour Australia, Japan, Different European cities to 2008 Sticky & Sweet Tour’s cities, Turkey and Israel. Confirmation for the dates will either by announced in Janaury or Febraury 2009 by Live Nation.

so if this true - her album HC continues....maybe another single from her album..

Guest Topaz Scorpio

We get lists like this with cities and dates prior to every tour that are completely fake. We've also had rumors of M playing at various festivals and doing concerts in Central Park for years and they never happen.

The reason the Australia dates didn't happen as part of the tour was because Live Nation couldn't come to terms financially with the local promoters/venues (if I remember reading those articles correctly). If negotiations were still ongoing with Australia we would've heard about it by now from the same sources who leaked the previous info about possible Australia dates.

Rumor : Madonna will announce second leg of Sticky & Sweet Tour early this year visiting Australia, Japan, Europe, Turkey and Israel. The tour will run from May - September 2009.

The show will have a few different costumes and a revised setlist including Dress You Up.

Madonna is currently in talks to play in Belgrade, Serbia in August 2009, confirmation is coming soon. Madonna’s crew have mentioned to fans in Brazil that they have been contracted to begin a second leg of the S&S tour in Australia in May 2009 and finishing in Israel in September 2009. Madonna will tour Australia, Japan, Different European cities to 2008 Sticky & Sweet Tour’s cities, Turkey and Israel. Confirmation for the dates will either by announced in Janaury or Febraury 2009 by Live Nation.

so if this true - her album HC continues....maybe another single from her album..

Australia in MAY? I seriously doubt she'll tour during winter.

• 2 weeks later...

I would go if it comes here to DC. I have been a little dissapointed she has skipped DC on her last two tours.

I don't think I will be able to travel this summer due to certain personal reasons.

Although I went to the Wembley show I saw nothing and could barely hear anything so I am tempted to go and see it at the O2 as the venue is so much smaller.

I'm pleased she is touring others places she hasn't been to as well. Good for them. I hope you enjoy the experience as she puts on a good show (if you can see it!)