First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

The only positives I can see are that at this point, she'll have had her one month break, and be feeling re-energized, the show will flow and be like clockwork instead of a little stiff and careful like the first few performances of a tour always seem to be. Any setlist additions a la Love Spent will be firmly entrenched in the show at that point, any ADDITIONS for Oz/Asia might make their debut, and she might try and do something exxxxxttra nice to make up for it.

Um, wiping out the first 5 dates and tacking them onto the end of the tour 4 months later is common?

You people are amazing. The last time anything like this happened was maybe 2001 with Cologne. Since then, most if not all opening shows (even Tel Aviv 2012 since that show honored EVERYONE's tickets) have gone off without a hitch.

Just stop, don't piss me off all over again.

Idk.....I just feel like I'm always relieved when the shows I'm going to are in the middle of the tour vs the beginning or end, there must be some reason I feel like that. I feel like a date was cancelled or something at the beginning of RIT too. It just seems like the likelihood of bullshit is greater at the beginning of a tour for whatever reason,

The only positives I can see are that at this point, she'll have had her one month break, and be feeling re-energized, the show will flow and be like clockwork instead of a little stiff and careful like the first few performances of a tour always seem to be. Any setlist additions a la Love Spent will be firmly entrenched in the show at that point, any ADDITIONS for Oz/Asia might make their debut, and she might try and do something exxxxxttra nice to make up for it.

Excellent point!! The U.S. MDNA dates were the best IMO because she had refined it, she was completely comfortable and she wasn't COMPLETELY worn yet (like in South America).

TBH, you are in a very lucky position when compared to other fans! You got a full refund, no money lost in travel or accomodation. Overall, you just missed the opening night, which is not tragic.

Now those fans travelling from all over the world, that lost a lot of money in hotel and flights, those I feel sorry for.

I've reiterated that every single post how the fans from all over the world are the ones who are truly fucked. And yes it makes me sick. That doesn't mean I can't be angry about this. This was something I was beyond excited about, so don't tell me how to feel! Look at the rest of the forum. Even the ppl who aren't GOING are angry.

I've reiterated that every single post how the fans from all over the world are the ones who are truly fucked. And yes it makes me sick. That doesn't mean I can't be angry about this. This was something I was beyond excited about, so don't tell me how to feel! Look at the rest of the forum. Even the ppl who aren't GOING are angry.

Sorry if that came across wrong. Everyone affected has every right to be angry, from those who spent lots of money to those who will miss out on the opening night like you.

This is really unfortunate all around.

Idk.....I just feel like I'm always relieved when the shows I'm going to are in the middle of the tour vs the beginning or end, there must be some reason I feel like that. I feel like a date was cancelled or something at the beginning of RIT too. It just seems like the likelihood of bullshit is greater at the beginning of a tour for whatever reason,

the best show are the 4th, 5th, 6th because she still has fun and is more confident. She becomes a robot after that.

Sorry if that came across wrong. Everyone affected has every right to be angry, from those who spent lots of money to those who will miss out on the opening night like you.

This is really unfortunate all around.

It's fine, like you said I am in the luckier position. But I'm still a fan and I'm still loyal despite her fuckups, so I feel like she could have gone the extra mile to not affect so many ppl. But whats done is doneā€¦

In my humble opinion, she did not sell as expected in Miami (surprisingly) and places like Porto Rico (it should be sould out by now).

So looking from a business perspective, it is safer to postpone those concerts and increase sales on the long run with the tour already going on and with much more buzz from previous concerts.

Why she would loose money in Miami or Porto Rico, that are supposed 'safe' markets for her?

You know, 10 days is not justifiable.

Sure they are, but how excited do you think I'll be after the show has been on the road for 4 months and I've seen every photograph and gif? Plus B-roll from Montreal. And don't tell me to avoid them, cuz I won't be able to. Opening night in my home state was a huge, symbolic deal for me. Now that's over. And to the cunt who rolled his eyes when I said that earlier, go suck a fuck, let's see how you'd feel if this happened to you.

If I still feel as juiced up in January 2016 (and assuming the shows aren't cancelled, lets be real), I'll go ahead and buy a last minute ticket, Hector style. I've done it before. For now, I need the money.

Gurl I went to MDNA twice and I knew the fucking dance moves and shit and that didn't stop me from having a blast. Just go and have fun.

Gurl I went to MDNA twice and I knew the fucking dance moves and shit and that didn't stop me from having a blast. Just go and have fun.

We'll see. I'm gonna need a few months to really see how I feel. I'm pretty bitter, and though I've already forgiven her, it'll sting for awhile

In my humble opinion, she did not sell as expected in Miami (surprisingly) and places like Porto Rico (it should be sould out by now).

So looking from a business perspective, it is safer to postpone those concerts and increase sales on the long run with the tour already going on and with much more buzz from previous concerts.

There's almost definitely a financial reason behind it, there always is. I wouldn't say poor ticket sales though, but it'll be something business wise.

the best show are the 4th, 5th, 6th because she still has fun and is more confident. She becomes a robot after that.

She has said herself she likes the beginning and the end of tours. I'm glad to be seeing the very end of the first leg as she'll be happy that she has a break coming up. The middle can be blah depending on what mood she's in. 'Blah' for Madonna still being amazing compared to the rest of course.

We'll see. I'm gonna need a few months to really see how I feel. I'm pretty bitter, and though I've already forgiven her, it'll sting for awhile

Well don't squeeze your hole too hard. You might make a diamond.

lol

imagine if she opened in DC and you prepared all summer and did your Addicted To Sweat DVD then 1 day she's like ok nvm

You'd squeeze your hole too

On my cock

lol

imagine if she opened in DC and you prepared all summer and did your Addicted To Sweat DVD then 1 day she's like ok nvm

On my cock

Yeah I'd be bummed. But I'd NEVER not want to attend the show! Don't be crazy!

Yeah I'd be bummed. But I'd NEVER not want to attend the show! Don't be crazy!

daddy you know me, i'm obsessed with this woman, she's like a fucking boyfriend

you'll probably see my instagram pics of Miami next January

til then, i'm just a bit upset

She has said herself she likes the beginning and the end of tours. I'm glad to be seeing the very end of the first leg as she'll be happy that she has a break coming up. The middle can be blah depending on what mood she's in. 'Blah' for Madonna still being amazing compared to the rest of course.

100% agree. I've never been disapointed. Never.

Guest Rachelle of London

Just spoke to someone from Expedia and one of the managers is gonna call me at 9:30am to discuss it. Praying. Reading some real horror stories about refunds and stuff online. Think I should stop :lmao:

Just spoke to someone from Expedia and one of the managers is gonna call me at 9:30am to discuss it. Praying. Reading some real horror stories about refunds and stuff online. Think I should stop :lmao:

cross your fingers!

I'm sure everything will be ok !

:lmao:

lol

On my cock

:dead:

i know madonna's sorry she had to postpone:

:cry:

The way she said "for sticking by me through all these years!!!!"... and now it's been another 11 years since then. And we're still just as crazy about her as ever. Where has the time gone? :cries:

Besides the frustration of some fans, which I can understand (my concert back in 2011 in cologne got cancelled too)

what is the real reason they cancelled it ?

is Madonna not selling out anymore ? How are the sales so far ?

So with more than 3 months before the first show, she and her advisors know with certainty that they need more time to be ready and 10 extra days is all they need?

WTF?????

Thank fuck I didn't book flights to Miami yet.

I'll be getting refunds rather than taking the rescheduled dates as I am still seeing the show in NY and Attlantic City and was only going to Miami to see the tour opening.

Something smells off about this decision.

Why she would loose money in Miami or Porto Rico, that are supposed 'safe' markets for her?

You know, 10 days is not justifiable.

Puerto Rico is probably the only date on the whole tour that has sold the way we expect her shows to sell. There was huge demand, enough to add a second date and both shows are already sold out. Sales in Miami were slower for her standards but still enough demand to add a second date.

Guest Pud Whacker

The way she said "for sticking by me through all these years!!!!"... and now it's been another 11 years since then. And we're still just as crazy about her as ever. Where has the time gone? :cries:

i know! :inlove:

tumblr_nopqspJLNr1qlycwjo1_500.gif

madonna loves her fans, i dont care what people say about her regarding that. she hates canceling. that woman will show up with arm brace when she had a commitment. somethings wrong and theres a reason she had to postpone.

Besides the frustration of some fans, which I can understand (my concert back in 2011 in cologne got cancelled too)

what is the real reason they cancelled it ?

is Madonna not selling out anymore ? How are the sales so far ?

She didnĀ“t sell out yet a single concert in the US...only Canada and Europe.

Guest Pud Whacker

She didnĀ“t sell out yet a single concert in the US...only Canada and Europe.

well, theres nothing carrying it. theres no super bowl, no hit song.

i wouldnt be surprised if she had to scrap rehearsals and start new ones by throwing in mega hits to get the public motivated to see her.

her last two tours are not good 'commercials' to get people to go and spend over 300. a ticket. (arriving late, high ticket prices, lack of hits)

thats fine for us hardcores. but not the casual fan.