Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

Interview vs Versace campaign

Which ones are better? Can't choose.

I like Interview more for the concept... but she is giving so much attitude in this Versace photoshoot... and i love her hair like that :headbang:

I don't know if my heart can take much more of this, my god she is SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Want MORE, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is just the start. Wait for the album artwork, video, single, EVERYTHAAAANG! :wow:

I knooooowwwww!!!!!! *dying*

Shit's getting real, guys.

10848193_583260205139179_1721733674_n.jp

LOVE this. Not crazy about the others though. She looks too contorted and unnatural. I definitely prefer the Interview shoot, but this shot is beautiful. Love the natural hair and love seeing her HAND. I could pick her knuckles out in a lineup.

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg :cries:

I'm speechless on that thumb in the mouth shot :dramatic::bow::dramatic::bow:

And I don't care for Versace...but I want it all!!!! :lol:

B3-OnbMIgAA7tc1.jpg

VersAce VersAce VersAce

10848193_583260205139179_1721733674_n.jp

10848267_861427750558196_1331967307_n.jp

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

332xbwl.jpg

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg :cries:

I'm speechless on that thumb in the mouth shot :dramatic::bow::dramatic::bow:

And I don't care for Versace...but I want it all!!!! :lol:

That shot is EVERYTHING. It's so good - very 1983 Madonna but with a Music/TOD/Dita hair and body. :dramatic:

HOW can anymore compare her to the pop scraps that are offered year in and year out. She is in her own universe. :dramatic:

Donatella Versace said

"Madonna says it best herself: She is unapologetic. She is her own woman, a role model who shows other women how we can do what we want, and get what we want, and do so for all of our lives, with no compromise."