Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

I love this . They must have had a budget of $2 for Gina Gershon's wig .

but am Super excited for Madonna 4 Versace IV !

Is this true? How reliable is this magazine?????????? Some other news??? I love it when she fronts Versache. I m sure the pics would be amazing!!! I hope its true!

Is this true? How reliable is this magazine?????????? Some other news??? I love it when she fronts Versache. I m sure the pics would be amazing!!! I hope its true!

Extremely reliable

It's the stock market bible for traders in Milan's financial circles together with Il Sole 24 Ore (FT type of publicaton)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MF_Milano_Finanza

So that is three major shoots for this album so far, Interview, album shoot and Versace. She is not kidding around this era! Ladies and gents, this is gonna be big!

She also did V magazine with Klein (a new V magazine cover, i'm not talking about the shoot with Katy Perry).

There were rumors of a video shoot back in what, October? September?

I wish Instagram would post the actual date on photos posted....

I recall one of the photogrsphers or stylist or hair dressers saying something about a video, or unless that came from the forums, idk

Lol I just remember something about a video lol

There were rumors of a video shoot back in what, October? September?

I wish Instagram would post the actual date on photos posted....

I recall one of the photogrsphers or stylist or hair dressers saying something about a video, or unless that came from the forums, idk

Lol I just remember something about a video lol

I think that was the Versace shoot.

I thought about posting the pictures of the looks Madonna might wear on the campaign, but they are too many. So here it follows the video of the Versace SS 2015 collection:

What M will wear is among those!