Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

She sells the fuck outta of the clothes and poses as good as, if not better, than a supermodel. You instantly feel something when you see the those pictures, she demands your attention either with her gaze or the interesting shapes of her body. And the B&W has the effect of making this INSTANTLY a CLASSIC shoot of Goodwill Ambassador and Queen of Pop, Madonna Louise Ciccone.

She sells the fuck outta of the clothes and poses as good as, if not better, than a supermodel. You instantly feel something when you see the those pictures, she demands your attention either with her gaze or the interesting shapes of her body. And the B&W has the effect of making this INSTANTLY a CLASSIC shoot of Goodwill Ambassador and Queen of Pop, Madonna Louise Ciccone.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Omfg Monday already was too much for me with the Interview pics coming out, and now this one! What a week! Love it!

My first thought that came to my mind was that it's somehow very 1995-esque, resembling the "Something To Remember" / I Want You look. Did anyone else feel this way?

I absolutely love it!

2014 has been a total visual treat with the V Mag shoot and especially the L'Uomo Vogue shoot, now we've got the Interview photos and it's going to continue throughout 2015 with Versace and surely a few other amazing shoots...This is too amazing to handle right now :dramatic:

I need to bleach my eyebrows. :inlove:

Mert & Marcus seems not to like eyebrows! Since Pop magazine they make them almost disappear LOL !

Are we back to the nineties?!!! She's freshly younger and fishy!

Mert & Marcus seems not to like eyebrows! Since Pop magazine they make them almost disappear LOL !

Are we back to the nineties?!!! She's freshly younger and fishy!

I don't complain though, this is in my opinion her best photoshoot since the mid 90's, better than interview 2011, interview 2014 and every other photo shoot of the 00's and 10's

Madge-ic Moments: Madonna Is The Face Of Versace Spring 2015

04 December 2014 by Hannah Almassi

AddThis Sharing
88.8K8
SHARES
FacebookTwitterОще...

madonna-3_0.jpg

Put Victoria’s Secret, the British Fashion Awards and Chanel’s Austrian adventure to one side for a moment and consider that this week in style has actually, quietly, been all about one lady: Madonna. Think about it. After a significant fashion hiatus, the chameleonic virtuoso has made a punchy comeback in just a few days. Her Interview cover shoot, styled by Arianne Phillips and photographed by Mert & Marus, has gone nothing short of stratospheric.

READ MORE: Check out Madonna's full Interview magazine shoot

Even the reigning magazine queen, Kim Kardashian was happy to tweet the baton along to such a worthy candidate: ‘This new @Madonna shoot for Interview Mag is EVERYTHING!!! She looks soooo good! Bravo Mert & Marcus!’

madonna_interview.jpg

Madonna's Interview magazine shoot

Following a leaked song in collaboration with Avicii that proves fresh Madge music is on the horizon, news arrives today that the original Material Girl has once again returned to the catwalk campaign trail, scooping up the Versace spot for Spring 2015 and replacing Donatella’s mini-moi, Lady Gaga. Under each severe black and white shot, again captured by Mert & Marcus, the captions ‘Madonna For Versace’ are prominently placed under each and every picture should any fool mistake her for anyone other than the most recognisable blonde icon of our time.

READ MORE: Versace's Spring/Summer 2015 collection reviewed from the runway

madonna-versace-2.jpgmadonna-versace-1.jpg

'It’s always exciting to be dressed head to toe in Versace and experience first-hand Donatella’s vivid imagination and passion that she has created for this collection,' says Madonna. And in return, Donatella explains: 'Madonna is one of the true icons of Versace. I am thrilled to have my friend and the most powerful and directional artist as the face of Versace for Spring 2015.'

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/madonna-versace-campaign-spring-2015

will be more pictures of @Madonna 's versace photoshoot? or only those 4?

We should see 12 photos. :popcorn2:

"... latest print collaboration with the star (a 12-page portfolio set to break next spring in magazines including Vanity Fair and the American, French and Italian editions of Vogue) is but the...)

madonna-versace-2.jpgmadonna-versace-1.jpg

'It’s always exciting to be dressed head to toe in Versace and experience first-hand Donatella’s vivid imagination and passion that she has created for this collection,' says Madonna. And in return, Donatella explains: 'Madonna is one of the true icons of Versace. I am thrilled to have my friend and the most powerful and directional artist as the face of Versace for Spring 2015.'

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/madonna-versace-campaign-spring-2015

Christ, who wrote that UK Graziadaily article? The translation from the original Italian article is cringe-worthy to say the least. "The passion and imagination that Donatella has created for this collection"? "The most directional artist" ? OK :lmao: