What about, when she wanted to be number one but...

karbatal

... there was that "dammed BodyGuard sountrack. Is it still on the charts?" 5.06

Love the atittude, the looks. The fact that she's in Ronda and that there's some flamenco singer singing out there... and that "smoking is something... Spanish" :chuckle:

"actually, Spain is one of the few countries where you can do most anything and not get in trouble" :inlove:

And that man goes about "Spain is one of the smoking countries" and she interrupts: "is one of the ART countries"

http://youtu.be/pTzyRE4jPug

Her trip to Ronda was controversial at the time. You would have thought that with BS she would be free of criticism but she had some problems. It was a funny time for gossip!

For example, she didn't film the video in the plaza of Ronda, but in the plaza Antequera because the owner of the building decided that she was too controversial and didn't wanted to give "publicity to this woman". :lmao::lmao:

Many people from the city (politics, citizen) were very angry with the owners of the plaza, because they thought that it would be incredible that their place was shown in a Madonna video! But those toreros are so stupid!!!!

She slept in the Parador Nacional and the whole building was closed for her!

parador-ronda-distincion--644x362.jpg

I love this interview, and yeah, she's so relaxed here. It's interesting, because she had a big backlash just a few years prior and you could perhaps believe that she would be more sort of eager and hungry for revenge. But she doesn't give off any of that.

<3

I wonder what topic you'll post next to prove your fandom!

:bad:

errrr....

Is my fandom important to you? Because if it is, you should go to the doctor. Thank you. And goodbye.

:bad:

Anyway, "GET MY ASS" is the best line from that entire special.

They were telling so many things :lol::lol:

¿Qué dice el cura del vídeo??? ¿Dice "no sé si estaban rezando o laborando entre ellas" o "no sé si estaban rezando o hablando entre ellas" ???? Es que no lo entiendo :(

I think the priest in the video says "i don't know if they were praying or touching each other". I may be wrong, though, can't understand that Andalusian accent very much.

I wonder what topic you'll post next to prove your fandom!

:sour::boring: I get your from Jersey lol...well, guess that's ultimately why you posted that totally pointless, abrasive comment.

More importantly, love the thread and this interview ESP. her comments after Kurt mentions her being #3 (and the *way she says why can't I be #1 lool) then follows up w/ being super shady towards Boyz II Men and the Bodyguard lmao then giving Snoop Doggy Dog mad praise lol. M always gets she wants as Boyz II Men and their portly singing partner w/ the 'longest #1 song eva' are both barely lucky now to fill up Days Inns and gymnasiums lmao.

They were telling so many things :lol::lol:

¿Qué dice el cura del vídeo??? ¿Dice "no sé si estaban rezando o laborando entre ellas" o "no sé si estaban rezando o hablando entre ellas" ???? Es que no lo entiendo :(

I think the priest in the video says "i don't know if they were praying or touching each other". I may be wrong, though, can't understand that Andalusian accent very much.

"habrando", he says habrando, talking

Guest Rachelle of London

:sour::boring: I get your from Jersey lol...well, guess that's ultimately why you posted that totally pointless, abrasive comment.

More importantly, love the thread and this interview ESP. her comments after Kurt mentions her being #3 (and the *way she says why can't I be #1 lool) then follows up w/ being super shady towards Boyz II Men and the Bodyguard lmao then giving Snoop Doggy Dog mad praise lol. M always gets she wants as Boyz II Men and their portly singing partner w/ the 'longest #1 song eva' are both barely lucky now to fill up Days Inns and gymnasiums lmao.

Jersey is brilliant! They have disco fries

Love all of her Kurt Loder interviews!! I so miss them!! Remember when MTV actually used to have music on it and specials on musicians - those were good times..sigh...

Still love that crack at the Bodyguard soundtrack :lmao:

She used to have great rapport with Kurt Loder. Reminds me a lot of her rapport with Molly Meldrum. She just seemed to be completely at ease with them and it showed by her funny, cute and sassy attitude.

Guest Rachelle of London

By the mid-90s Whitney started to get into drugs and started to self-destruct. Little did Madonna know, Whitney didn't have the will power to stay on top.

I don't think Madonna cared.

M just soo loved to p*ss on all those lame early/mid 90s sh*t r&b, flash in the pan,'big ballad groups/grating big voiced songbirds' zzzz. Of course we all know who the queen was of that utter crap 'sound' ;8P. M hated it, knew (regardless of the 15+ weeks all those songs achieved) they were awful and lacked any artistic balls or longevity lmao. *I DEF agree that Kurt is positively upper tier of all time best M interviewers!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Jersey has the beach!!! Pork roll sandwiches!!! Fried Oreos!!! Salt water taffy!!! Mac and Mancos pizza!!!!!

What is mac and mancos? Would I approve?