FALSE Roger Friedman rumour.. Zzzzz...

Live Nation sent a cease and desist note to Forbes when Friedman started claiming her shows were selling poorly. Then, Friedman backtracked and said he made a mistake. Interscope didn't do anything to stop the MDNA Flop rumors, but Guy Oseary was pissed, if I remember. Actually, I think MNation is very responsible for getting Roger fired from Forbes. We put email addresses from Forbes staff, including the main editor. Roger was sacked in June and ALL of his articles disappeared from the main site.

Interscope would be unlikely to get involved in anything to do with Madonna. They pay her a million dollars for the right to distribute an album and that's basically as far as it goes. This is why there was so little traditional promo for MDNA - Madonna would have needed to organise that herself. Had Warners still been Madonna's record company, it would have performed better overall, as it would have had the proper backing of a record label (rather than just a distribution deal). Interscope (natrually) want to pour their money into their own artists, since that's where the profit is for them.

Well I still think emailing the main big wigs especially Live Nation and Guy Oseary, they will take notice. What's the emails?

Madonna just has to promote and produce damn good music, it will sell. No one will then take notice of this turd.

:megamanson:

Avicii is to early Madonna what Britney Spears is to Verdi.

And it's nowhere near neo disco, it's trance EDM-style bollocks with bits of country thrown in.

:rotfl::chuckle::thumbsup:

If she was doing a Beyonce she wouldn't leave clues would she?

:rotfl:

By the way, has this Friedman prick reported on Madonna's tax return yet? If I am not mistaken, he's the same pompous idiot who discloses tax and financial details about Madonna's Raising Malawi and Ray Of Light foundations and how much money she donates to the Kabbalah Centre etc etc. Talk about 3rd rate journalism. I'm surprised he was working for Faux FOX News

Interscope would be unlikely to get involved in anything to do with Madonna. They pay her a million dollars for the right to distribute an album and that's basically as far as it goes. This is why there was so little traditional promo for MDNA - Madonna would have needed to organise that herself. Had Warners still been Madonna's record company, it would have performed better overall, as it would have had the proper backing of a record label (rather than just a distribution deal). Interscope (natrually) want to pour their money into their own artists, since that's where the profit is for them.

:thumbsup:

I believe Madonna fans got Roger pulled from Forbes also. They saw all the complaints and took a closer look and saw a journalist spiraling out of control via their web site. I emailed him years ago at the address in the Madonna emails asking if they were real, he replied with legal threats if I posted them online. I think the best thing to do is to make noise in any of his Madonna articles that other sites report on about his agenda with Mariah.

How does he get his articles posted so high on Google News? He must pay them a lot of $. However, I know Google has become strict about their news search lately, which is why sites such as The Grape Juice are no longer in their News search. Who is the person at Google to contact about him and let them know his stories are bullshit?

How does he get his articles posted so high on Google News? He must pay them a lot of $. However, I know Google has become strict about their news search lately, which is why sites such as The Grape Juice are no longer in their News search. Who is the person at Google to contact about him and let them know his stories are bullshit?

Yeah I think we should email the big wigs and make them take notice.

SHowbiz411 is his own site, it's all he has left after being fired from everywhere.

Well the big wigs can threaten him with a lawsuit or something. He obviously spreads lies.

true, i wonder how the promo for the new album will turn out to be

This is untrue. Interscope handles all of the marketing for the album. Promo would also be handled in tandem with Liz Rosenberg. This whole LN deal has really confused fans. Not much has changed except LN is paying for the RECORDING of the albums. Interscope (or whatever other label she chooses to market and distribute her albums) will do the rest.

"She needs him since her MDNA album was pretty much a disaster. (Remember those days? Yikes.)"

?

If MDNA sales is considered "disaster", what about Pariah's MIAM?

I have to admit I bought the Mariah Cd. after all that time and thought and

edits and re-edits I was expecting a solid album. its shyte.

don't waste ur moola.

maybe 2 or 3 ok traks....they rest is yaaawn.

sorry Mariah. u aint on fiyah.

I got Gutter, Harmbracelet (Limited edition), The Constipation of Mimi (2nd reissue), K=FC2 (Limited edition) & MOAIA (Limited edition) for 2.99 each.

Except for Gutter, the rest are SHIT. She whispered throughout the entire album :manson:.

I felt cheated for paying 2.99

This is untrue. Interscope handles all of the marketing for the album. Promo would also be handled in tandem with Liz Rosenberg. This whole LN deal has really confused fans. Not much has changed except LN is paying for the RECORDING of the albums. Interscope (or whatever other label she chooses to market and distribute her albums) will do the rest.

If that's true, then Interscope did an absolutely pathetic job of marketing and promoting the album. Here in Australia, it was painfully obvious that she didn't have the full backing of a record company.

If that's true, then Interscope did an absolutely pathetic job of marketing and promoting the album. Here in Australia, it was painfully obvious that she didn't have the full backing of a record company.

Carta, so true. MDNA had no promotion whatsoever in Australia and it was only the fact that Madonna has so many fans that it got to number 1. Sounds weird to say that, but considering the general public would not have even known about it's release, getting to number 1 was a great achievement. Heart-breaking when you consider that Madonna was easily the biggest star in the world for years in Australia. Not going down the "poor us" route but just pointing out how popular she is for this to hit number 1, without any publicity or promotion.

without any publicity or promotion.

i would say almost without couse there were superbowl that was huge promo in usa....and some small staff around....but....

she get the most earning tour this year....

also...i wouldnt be so surprised if she ll do same thing again....realise an album this year and go to massive tour few months after...it seemed like a good way of deal...album promotion on or with tour...videos...one or two....promotions online or interview one or two...and then numbers of shows around the globe

Pasqual, true but I was referring to Australia. As she did not tour here, there was no kickback in publicity that way. Hoping it will be different this time around though.

I hope for you too !!

Pasqual, true but I was referring to Australia. As she did not tour here, there was no kickback in publicity that way. Hoping it will be different this time around though.

for sure it is unfair to australia...but i guess it is situation Latin America or Australia so they choose more money and thats LA

Everyone needs to stop. You people are outrageous. He obviously likes Madonna he's just stating some facts. It;s widely accepted that by Madonna standards, MDNA was not up to par and that now that she's older it's harder to sell records, just like it is for EVERYONE, Mariah included. So y'all need to stop and face the music.

Are you fucking kidding? He definitively hate Madonna and since a LONG time. He's always trashing her for NOTHING.