FALSE Roger Friedman rumour.. Zzzzz...

Avicii’s brand of neo-disco, like Daft Punk’s, is in right now. And it sounds like an updated version of Madonna from her heyday.

:megamanson: Avicii is to early Madonna what Britney Spears is to Verdi. And it's nowhere near neo disco, it's trance EDM-style bollocks with bits of country thrown in.

Maybe Roger is slowly turning back into a Madonna 'fan'? It's clear Mimiphant is a nothing now. He knows what a joke her release schedule became. The album returned pitiful numbers. I don't see him championing her for much longer. He used to like Madonna didn't he? Up until RIT?

Everyone needs to stop. You people are outrageous. He obviously likes Madonna he's just stating some facts. It;s widely accepted that by Madonna standards, MDNA was not up to par and that now that she's older it's harder to sell records, just like it is for EVERYONE, Mariah included. So y'all need to stop and face the music.

No. Roger Friedman (former employee from Faux News unsurprisingly) for many years has written intentionally grossly inaccurate articles about Madonna to bash her. He can't stand her. His articles ooze with bitterness. Even for something enormously successful he will twist it and still paint her in an extremely unfavorable "flopping" light. This one is tamer but previously many times he's described her as musically untalented, irrelevant, nothing more than a marketer, etc. There must literally be at least couple hundred articles with this hatchet job reporting against Madonna going as far back as the Music era.

Everyone needs to stop. You people are outrageous. He obviously likes Madonna he's just stating some facts. It;s widely accepted that by Madonna standards, MDNA was not up to par and that now that she's older it's harder to sell records, just like it is for EVERYONE, Mariah included. So y'all need to stop and face the music.

A number of years ago email exchanges between Roger and Mariah's manager leaked (supposedly) in which Roger was asked to bash Madonna and other people Mariah did not like.

Roger went ballistic when MDNA was released, updating almost hourly about how the album was a flop and even insulting Madonna's fans. He was completely out of control and Forbes dropped him.

Look at this fluff piece. Had it been Madonna he would have torn her a new asshole and vagina hole with opening numbers this abysmal.

Root all you want you pig. The album is DOA. Lets see in a few years time if he says what a disaster her wont even go tin foil selling album was.

I am sure he wont. He will call it a highly praised underperforming album that simply was mismanaged.

If it were Madonna, he would call her an old irrelevant hag who's career is over.

:lmao:

Plus the list of characters for the video shoot, for a song called “Stranger,” sounds like typical Madonna: rollerskaters, bodybuilders, breakdancers, a drag queen a la Ru Paul, and a “leather boy” who “must be comfortable without a shirt.”

I'm guessing someone is stuck in the 90s ....

I have to admit I bought the Mariah Cd. after all that time and thought and

edits and re-edits I was expecting a solid album. its shyte.

don't waste ur moola.

maybe 2 or 3 ok traks....they rest is yaaawn.

sorry Mariah. u aint on fiyah.

Plus the list of characters for the video shoot, for a song called “Stranger,” sounds like typical Madonna: rollerskaters, bodybuilders, breakdancers, a drag queen a la Ru Paul, and a “leather boy” who “must be comfortable without a shirt.”

I'm guessing someone is stuck in the 90s ....

Hardly. Sounds like her last video, Turn Down The Radio

Guest Rachelle of London

I swear those emails were found out to be fake. Wouldn't surprise me if they were real but I remember something about them being fake

Real or not (people originally said fake but I think they were then confirmed real) it always makes me wonder how the hell Madonna has never sued this guy. I mean there are libel laws in our country. By the way, Friedman also began an anti-Monique campaign with the movie Precious when he thought she would overshadow Mariah in the Best Actress category. Monique won the Oscar and Ms. Piggy wasn't even nominated.

Roger Friedman caused most of the backlash against Madonna and MDNA. His constant and relentless trashing of her in Forbes, meant that his nasty dreadful views were what people were seeing when googling Madonna. Then, other blogs and media were repeating it. He said she should have had the Number 1 title taken off her and given to Lionel Ritchie. He is the absolute pits and it is disappointing that he still can get articles on the net because he will be all out for Madonna again when she releases a new CD. The latest one he wrote was one of the tamest ones and even then, you can read through the lines. He is just warming up.

Yeah he is scum!!!!

Are Showbiz411 big? Send those emails to them and threaten them they expose or some shit. He needs to get fired again!

Showbiz411 is Roger's own site and it's not that big. However, he is friends with Matt Drudge (figures), who links to his articles a lot, especially about Madonna. Then, it gets huge exposure. There has to be something we can organize to stop Friedman or at least inform the other media so they don't take him seriously. Perhaps now that the Little Monsters have his home address and phone number, they may do something to him soon :laugh:

Showbiz411 is Roger's own site and it's not that big. However, he is friends with Matt Drudge (figures), who links to his articles a lot, especially about Madonna. Then, it gets huge exposure. There has to be something we can organize to stop Friedman or at least inform the other media so they don't take him seriously. Perhaps now that the Little Monsters have his home address and phone number, they may do something to him soon :laugh:

Maybe informing Live Nation and interscope, that could help if a lot of us tweet or email them. He is such a scum, I just know he will spread shit and others being so lazy, just gonna report his shit.

Live Nation sent a cease and desist note to Forbes when Friedman started claiming her shows were selling poorly. Then, Friedman backtracked and said he made a mistake. Interscope didn't do anything to stop the MDNA Flop rumors, but Guy Oseary was pissed, if I remember. Actually, I think MNation is very responsible for getting Roger fired from Forbes. We put email addresses from Forbes staff, including the main editor. Roger was sacked in June and ALL of his articles disappeared from the main site.

Paula, I'm sure a dozen people have already replied to your post (I've only just started reading the thread), so you'll already be aware that Roger Friedman can't STAND Madonna and has yet to write a single positive article about her. His most recent article about her before this one tried to dismiss her involvement in the creation of her music by misconstruing quotes from his interview with Pat Leonard. Two weeks ago, he was praising Mariah's new album and calling it a classic etc. etc. with multiple potential hit singles, but he's had to eat his words now.

So, in a nutshell, people complaining about Roger Friedman are not "outrageous". He has a well-documented intense dislike for Madonna.