Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

yeah....ciccone the magnificent should be a super hero. something along the lines of bat girl...a librarian (because she reads a lot and is smart as hell) who turns into a cape crusader.

No, she said Gags and Katy have a short shelf life but Madonna can go on forever

She just said M is too old to pose like that and that she always tour but just the old songs nobody wants to hear the new songs

wendy is wishy washy and goes with what she thinks the public wants to hear.

she hates M for her age, yet there Wendy is at how old, doing what shes doing, LMAO. women who constantly tell other woman what to do and how to do it are old skool.

No, she said Gags and Katy have a short shelf life but Madonna can go on forever. She just said M is too old to pose like that and that she always tour but just the old songs nobody wants to hear the new songs

I see. Well someone should tell her that Madonna's tours always comprise two thirds of her latest studio album du jour. Minus Reinvention (still, half of AL being played). So if that was the case her shows would be empty, obviously people are not bothered as long as they get to hear a handful of her classics. But I understand she makes a living talking about Madonna and other celebrities so whatever :lol:

The anticipation for this era is epic!!! can`t wait for the next meltdown when the single is released. :roadrunner:

Overall I like the Vogue pics more than the V mag, but wow the outtake pic is so amazing! As someone said earlier, such an incredible atmospheric quality to it! I hope it was saved for a good reason, to use for something else...

No, she said Gags and Katy have a short shelf life but Madonna can go on forever

She just said M is too old to pose like that and that she always tour but just the old songs nobody wants to hear the new songs

maybe non fans that as old as wendy only want to hear the old songs, but we and more fans that don´t cime here, also want the new songs.

I hope we get a Vogue or Some Girls or Erotica interlude on the next tour with footage from this photo shoot.

You know it's gonna be Human Nature though :lol:

maybe non fans that as old as wendy only want to hear the old songs, but we and more fans that don´t cime here, also want the new songs.

In the grand scheme of things, the only daytime talk show hosts that opinions come close to mattering are Kelly Ripa and Ellen. Wendy's what I'd refer to as the "general public" vote. She probably is one of those people that consider anything post-Immaculate Collection "new".

I love hearing the old songs as much as the next older fan, but I'm always more excited to see and hear new songs, whether it's just an album track or on tour.

This V story really surprises me, more for the fact that's it's well executed and brimming with creativity and a purpose. I can't wait to get my hands on it and read it!

See Katy has no problem citing Madonna for inspiration no matter how small. Katy obviously has genuine respect and admiration for Madonna unlike some other piglet.

true. i am not a fan of her but she is very likeable

Since this is the Madonna + Katy thread...

1507060_641080439300446_6885707771041435

10334277_641080455967111_124734439781189

10334445_641080469300443_373304261361011

1521389_641080489300441_8803480853471093

10291196_641080512633772_380698210067028

There! How difficult is it to pay respect to the one that ovviously inspires you? A certain someone would've avoid herself a ton of crap if she did just that... It's too late for her now!

See Katy has no problem citing Madonna for inspiration no matter how small. Katy obviously has genuine respect and admiration for Madonna unlike some other piglet.

I agree. Katy seems sweet and not up her own ass.