New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Can I just say that I think it's hilarious how we're now analyzing every single word she is posting on Instagram and think of it as a potential song title? :laugh: She mentioned 'I Can't Wait" only once, months ago, right? I love that Suedehead is always using it in his track lists for M13. :smile:

P.S.: I wouldn't mind an I Can't Wait like this one:

She's mentioned I Can't Wait at least 3 times

Breaking news!! Madonna joins PETA in an attempt to promote her new album by rebelling against inhumane treatment of animals. This picture has leaked showing a new stripped down, earthly Madonna fans have longed for.

5mk5zp.jpg

:p

Breaking news!! Madonna joins PETA in an attempt to promote her new album by rebelling against inhumane treatment of animals. This picture has leaked showing a new stripped down, earthly Madonna fans have longed for.

5mk5zp.jpg

If that's Madonna then I'm the Queen of England!

And there goes M again with the "Love You From The Inside Out" hashtag...

So far we might have tracks by the name of:

* Rebel Heart

* Holy Water

* Body Shop

* Love You From The Inside Out

* Iconic (?)

* I Can't Wait (?)

I've always thought the #can'twait was more because she can't wait to present her new stuff than a song title ^^

I could totally be wrong though :p

I can't wait to know!!

I love and hate that tease !!! I hate it cause I NEED moooore info and I love it cause it's damn exciting and thrilling all that buzzin'

5mk5zp.jpg

she actually does resemble M :)

1517564_10152391302039402_63888627164838

"Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to mind!‪#‎loveyoufromtheinsideout‬. ‪#‎artforfreedom‬" -Madonna

Is this pic the photoshoot for the new album???????????????????? If not what is it for? Parfume, gym, Sex Part 2?

5mk5zp.jpg

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

"sing in my underwear"? My wishful thinking is that it was for video & she was pulling a BEYONCE! LOL!

I was secretly hoping this too. I wondered why no one had brought these pictures up.

I agree with Arnian, there are too many pics for it to be just the l'Uomo Vogue. I think the l'Uomo Vogue shoot are the pics where she has a masculine look.