New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

This is so stupid. Obviously, it's not finished. But it's in it's final stages and M and her people don't care to explain themselves.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe. Oh well, only time will tell. It's just funny to see how quick the media picks up on her. Fans discussing a picture on Instagram. Crazy.

Trust me from what I've heard she will definitely tour AUSTRALIA this time.

It may or may not be the opening leg of the tour, but probably Jan/Feb 2015

If she cancels (again) it will be the last straw for both the promoters she is in talks with here and her Aussie fans.

Edited by humanracin

So far can we happily agree on these songs and their producers-writers?

Iconic - written and produced with Tobi, Mozilla & Symbolic 1

Rebel Heart - written and produced with Avicii

Holy Water - written and produced with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

Trust me from what I've heard she will definitely tour AUSTRALIA this time.

It may or may not be the opening leg of the tour, but probably Jan/Feb 2015

If she cancels (again) it will be the last straw for both the promoters she is in talks with here and her Aussie fans.

And what have you heard apart from Michael Gudinski confirming talks are in progress?

So for today's research I decided to look into Martin Kierszenbaum, the lesser talked about, supposed other half of the collaboration with Natalia Kills. I say "supposed" because all well really have to go off of for the confirmation of his involvement in the project is the side of a face (which does look like his, but you can never been too sure).

8173679.jpg?366IMGV66103.jpg

Anyway, assuming it is, here's what I got.

Kierszenbaum is Norwegian composer, songwriter and producer and is really versatile in terms of the types of genres he can produce. He goes by Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (the name of his label), and has been associated with acts such as Natalia Kills, Lady Gaga, t.a.T.u, and many others outside the role of producer/songwriter.

His production style ranges from dark electronic, to hip-hop, and everything in-between. Here are a few recent examples of his work as solo producer of the song.

Not In Love by Natalia Kills (released in 2011; he also cowrote the song with Kills)

Never Will Be Mine by Rye Rye feat. Robyn (released 2011)

Little Bird by Far East Movement (released in 2012; wish there was an instrumental of this)

Additionally, I know that he produced on Willy Moon's 2013 debut album Here's Willy Moon, but I could not find any specific info on tracks that he's produced (except for one that isn't on YouTube). Him and Willy Moon are the only listed producers on the album tho. I don't know if Kierszenbaum is a coproducer on this track, but either way, here's a track of Willy Moon's that y'all might recognize from a commercial.

Yeah Yeah by Willy Moon

It's a safe bet to say that Natalia Kills is primarily there for writing and Martin Kierszenbaum is going to be producing, but it's tough to pinpoint exactly what the sound is going to be (like the MoGadS1 collaboration). By the credentials of all involved, it seems like it's going to be a dance/hip-hop album with strong pop sensibilities to unify the sounds, but who knows.

Exciting stuff nonetheless!

Someone posted this on Icon:

"Easter Sunday night at the Chateau Marmont.

She was hanging out with a bunch of guys including Mert and Marcus.

It was cool to overhear her talking. And sounding like just a regular person.

Near the end of the night she went up to one of the rooms and started playing music really loudly.

You could tell it was her voice singing, but I didn't recognize any of the songs.

I overheard someone from her group saying it was a new song called "Holy Water".

When it comes down to it I think I'm a lot of people's favourite. They just don't like admitting it. :lol:

Well you are one of my favorites here, even if I think that sometimes your head is way up in your ass. :kiss2:

The tracks on this album better be good because the titles are great. She can keep the Viking imagery and merge it with something else so it doesn't have to be pure Vikings alone.

Guest Not4Pussies

what!/ she was at chateau marmont last nite? my friends and i drove by last nite and i was 15 mins away....oh my.

Near the end of the night she went up to one of the rooms and started playing music really loudly.

You could tell it was her voice singing, but I didn't recognize any of the songs.

I overheard someone from her group saying it was a new song called "Holy Water".

omfgggg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Come THROUGH then, Queen!

osbcp4.jpg

She's coming guys.

osbcp4.jpg

omfg

And what have you heard apart from Michael Gudinski confirming talks are in progress?

I heard it will be announced in September and cancelled on Christmas morning...

So for today's research I decided to look into Martin Kierszenbaum, the lesser talked about, supposed other half of the collaboration with Natalia Kills. I say "supposed" because all well really have to go off of for the confirmation of his involvement in the project is the side of a face (which does look like his, but you can never been too sure).

Thanks for your research! :kiss2:

He confirmed it was him in a tweet on April 10th:

BTW, is it possible to embed a tweet like you can imbed a youtube video?

I heard it will be announced in September and cancelled on Christmas morning...

:lol:

I am more apt to believe Billboard that the album is not yet complete. After all, Madonna held a COADF listening party for Warner music heads in June 2005, and we didn't get that LP until November.

I believe it aint ready too. But maybe she wants to shoot the lp artwork and 2 or 3 videos in advance so she could concentrate on the tour preparations? Especially if the tour starts early next year and she releases the album in October? Or maybe she ll go all Beyonce on us and release the lp with 13-14 videos? maybe thats why all her stuff is in LA now?

I believe it aint ready too. But maybe she wants to shoot the lp artwork and 2 or 3 videos in advance so she could concentrate on the tour preparations? Especially if the tour starts early next year and she releases the album in October? Or maybe she ll go all Beyonce on us and release the lp with 13-14 videos? maybe thats why all her stuff is in LA now?

Hmmm 2 or 3 videos? Advance? This is sooo giving me BEYONCE teas!

Super excited about Iconic and Holy Water. This sounds very Madonna!! I wonder what image she will transform into. Change of hair color perhaps? Im really excited to see what she has in store. If this is going to be THE epic era, she will be the unstoppable, fierce Madonna. Her music will shake things up like thunder! Can't wait to hear what Rebel Heart message she has prepared. Bring it on Goddess of Light!!!!!!!

cool but i wish he also said what it sounded like..

Update:
Carl Falk, Swedish songwriter/producer who previously worked with Nicki Minaj and One Direction, spilled some details about working with Madonna and Avicii to Dagens Nyheter, Swedens biggest news paper:
- Eleven demos were recorded in one week at Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood with accoustic guitars and a piano.
- Six people were selected and divided in two different teams (Carl Falk/Rami Yacoub/Savan Kotecha and Salem Al Fakir/Vincent Pontare/Magnus Lidehäll). Both collaborated with Avicii.
- Madonna came in the studio in the afternoon and stayed as long as needed, sometimes until 7am. She worked closely with both teams writing, changing melodies and was very much in charge of the procces.
- Carl Falk describes her as a warm and giving person, who is fully in charge of her musical vision but also open to ideas from her writing partners.