New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

i personally don't believe the single will be out any time soon.. First off, we have no guarantee the album's actually finished. Just because some of her people have had a cheeky listen that doesn't mean it's complete.. Maybe they just listened to a few songs and some demos to have a grasp on the theme and sound of the album and get some inspiration for their work but to say the album is ready for the public is wishful thinking.

Madonna's always made sure the album is finished every time she releases the first single.. There's never been a time when she gave the single to radio when still working or/and finishing the album unless this is a first (which i doubt).

World Cup in Brazil sounds nice but that would just come as a total surprise because usually they would hype the artists performing at the event so the fact there's nothing official makes it very unlikely.

I think the first single will be out end of July or even August and Madonna might perform at the MTV music awards. That's my prediction.. I think she's after a killing performance which will have anybody talking (she can only do it on MTV after all).

Single in September, album in late October would be perfect. But I wonder if she's trying to get it out sooner so she can tour in the fall. Do we think she's going to wait until next spring/summer to tour? I feel like she'll be working on something new by then - probably a movie.

Maybe Sept or October single release, nov album release. Kick off tour in aussie in jan or February then make her way to the states by summer. I would LOVE a single before that, but the best case scenario would be a Music like release......single in Aug album in sept, promote thru fall, kick off tour still in jan or February in Aussie. Idk.....the last time she had a summer album release was what?? True Blue??

Single in May, album in June!!!! Donno about you guys but I wanna spend my summer listening to new Madonna songs.

I'm so excited, I feel like we are going to get religious Madonna again, which I'm a huge fan of. I'm obsessed with the MDNA opening and all the religious imagery from Blond Ambition. I don't think she's going to repeat herself, it will be done in a new, fresh way :-)

I'm so excited, I feel like we are going to get religious Madonna again, which I'm a huge fan of. I'm obsessed with the MDNA opening and all the religious imagery from Blond Ambition. I don't think she's going to repeat herself, it will be done in a new, fresh way :-)

See I think she's gonna repeat the entire church segment of BAT exactly as it was done originally. I think her new album is gonna be called 'Like a Instagram' and she's gonna perform her first single 'H8Rs (get off my dick)' at the opening of the World Cup.

She had an incredible opportunity to wow the world with a new album in 2012. She kinda blew it... If she does have a chance to perform on a big scope like the World Cup, and if her album is amazing this time, her career will be stronger than ever. Now, this is just my opinion...

Guest eroticerotic

I'm not sure if she blew it with MDNA. That album was great and sold fairly well given she is 30 years in.

Madonna, True Blue, I'm Breathless, Bedtime Stories, Music, Confessions On A DanceFloor, MDNA were the neutral.. albums

followed by

Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Erotica, Ray Of Light, American Life, Hard Candy, ? the provocative albums.

she's consistent with the play it safe, test the waters and then the boom/controversy.

I dunno thats just my opinion. ;)

Edited by eroticerotic

HC was provocative???????? No, it was her being in a safe zone with hit producers. A replay of BS but I personally enjoyed it moe than BS. I would not call ROL provocative. It is a absolutely amazing record but not because it is provocative. I believe MDNA was more provocative than both albums simply cause of Gang Bang.

Ray of Light is just something extraordinary that happened in her overall amazing career. It is definitely a spiritual album, but the production, her voice, lyrics, the musical consistency, all were beyond perfect!!! I still play it when I get in that chill mood or when I do yoga or drive home late at night. It is still my number one favorite album of all time, followed by American Life.

She had an incredible opportunity to wow the world with a new album in 2012. She kinda blew it... (...) Now, this is just my opinion...

You have a right to your opinions regarding past projects, but perhaps it would be more appropriate to post them in a RELEVANT thread, if one can be found.

Ray of Light is just something extraordinary that happened in her overall amazing career. It is definitely a spiritual album, but the production, her voice, lyrics, the musical consistency, all were beyond perfect!!! I still play it when I get in that chill mood or when I do yoga or drive home late at night. It is still my number one favorite album of all time, followed by American Life.

Nice musings, but maybe u could post them in a more relevant thread? Thanks.

I really loved her as Daenerys. I hope that inspired her and she ll transform into this mythological medeval sorcerer or queen and there would be a big reinvention, that was kind of lacking with HC or MDNA...The platinum blond has to make a comeback :)

You have a right to your opinions regarding past projects, but perhaps it would be more appropriate to post them in a RELEVANT thread, if one can be found.

Nice musings, but maybe u could post them in a more relevant thread? Thanks.

WTF?

:rotfl: I know, right?