Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

For me the changes I have noticed mostly was her face on both legs of Sticky. In '08 we had the very possible tell tale sign of a mini lift, with overly stuffed cheeks and some major, major Botox going on. In 2009 you can see she started to rethink the cheeks and maybe realised they were too big so she shafted having filler used on the majority of her cheeks to blend in the overly large cheeks. She also started wearing big bouffant type hair styles which in my opinion was to make her head less big due to the fillers.

About the body, Sticky and Sweet was amazing. On stage she looked phenomenal, like a White Tina Turner. I loved watching her go through the process of putting together her touring body like in 1990. She improved on it yet again in '09 with slightly less muscles.

Love her new fuller physique, that big beautiful ass and boobs. The face has been great too for a very long time now bar the odd recent occasions where he eyes have appeared small which goes against the big Italian expressive eyes that we have come to get used to,

I see her continuing going down this natural path for the next tour and era.

madonna_ig_528.jpg

Girls in Afghanistan learn to read on their mobile phones!

We've helped over 250 girls in Afghanistan change their lives with mobile literacy program with A.I.L.!!!

#rayoflight.org #revolutionoflove #artforfreedom"

That's wonderful!

madonna_ig_528.jpg

We've helped over 250 girls in Afghanistan change their lives with mobile literacy program with A.I.L.!!!

That is fucking amazing !

How does anyone deserve to be fired just because you person didn't like them. WTF is wrong with some people :lmao:

She was fired because she's slept with Philip Van De Bosch, head of her Raising Malawi charity.

And anyway like vocalism said stress from the divorce, having kids, menopause, natural aging are all things to take into account but yes Tracy's type of workout is not the best for Madonna considering Tracy herself doesn't look that great, being like 5 ft tall and quite bulky. On Sticky Part Deux Madonna's body and face looked great most of the time though. But RIT, CT and MDNA bodies are vastly superior to how Madonna looked in 2008

What Madonna is doing with this young girl Nicole looks way more fun as a workout and her body has looked great for the past 4 years

madonna_ig_528.jpg

:inlove:

madonna_ig_528.jpg

This is wonderful!

She was fired because she's slept with Philip Van De Bosch, head of her Raising Malawi charity.

And anyway like vocalism said stress from the divorce, having kids, menopause, natural aging are all things to take into account but yes Tracy's type of workout is not the best for Madonna considering Tracy herself doesn't look that great, being like 5 ft tall and quite bulky. On Sticky Part Deux Madonna's body and face looked great most of the time though. But RIT, CT and MDNA bodies are vastly superior to how Madonna looked in 2008

What Madonna is doing with this young girl Nicole looks way more fun as a workout and her body has looked great for the past 4 years

I always thought she got fired (along with philip) because Philip stole money from raising malawi. so yes, his girlfriend is the trainer.

maybe it's a combination of both

I always thought she got fired (along with philip) because Philip stole money from raising malawi. so yes, his girlfriend is the trainer maybe it's a combination of both

Yes! It's actually both. I think the embezzlement part is worse than the rest. It was even reported in the media, so not just Internet rumours. I think it's also partly the reason behind the end of Madonna's friendship with Princess Gwynnie. Considering Gwynnie is still sponsoring Tracy's career

To me stealing money from the charity of the person who's contributed significantly to establishing your career is reason sufficient enough to warrant getting fired

The other M.C. Pays a visit to NY and KILLS it! Naughty Naughty gurrrrlllllllll! #rebelheart #artforfreedom #revolutionoflove

c3d1d1eabd4211e386af121e6ad036f7_8.jpg

Up close and personal. Favorite moment! Favorite costume! ! M.C. Rocks Barclay"s! #rebelheart #artforfreedom #revolutionoflove

5921822cbd4311e3bb1912e37358b744_8.jpg

LOVE Madonna getting a bit revolutionary with that 'Government fucks me' shot!!

Is this 'other M.C.' thing a bit of a slight on Mariah Carey? Surely not, but...

I could be wrong but thought she was referring to herself. Madonna Ciccone.

Oh, I know that, I was just wondering if she was 'excluding' Mariah (who has often referred to herself as MC) deliberately.

I didn't think of that. Mariah usually refers to herself as "the biggest selling female artist ever" though doesn't she. Even though she isn't. :laugh:

I didn't think of that. Mariah usually refers to herself as "the biggest selling female artist ever" though doesn't she. Even though she isn't. :laugh:

Well there are some women who like to make up their own reality. Oddly enough they seem to be the ones that get the happy marriage and all the praise from everyone about how wonderful they are. They are also able to criticise others at their leisure and receive little criticism. Even though it's all a fantasy.

327033f6bdb811e3acf60e3b6145d0e8_8.jpg

madonna 2 freedom fighters from Pakistan risking there lives to build a school in Karachi against all odds!
Humaira and Sharmeen iI'm so proud of you. School is almost finished.
#rayoflight #revolutionoflove #rebelhearts