Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

You're message got scrambled a bit...maybe you were going through a TUNNEL.

:lol:

Vande, he tweeted this - MADONNA is forever sexy she still looks great.

:tigger:

thanks

" Madonna is in studio with natalia kills and martin kierszenbaum" from rockol.it :biggrin:

I love natalia kills and I think that her universe is really Madonna-esque. I've watched the music video for Trouble and a few others, and they are very cinematographic, I'd love M to come back with visuals like WIFLFAG, LAP, AL or Frozen

I've read a few articles about Madonna/Natalia Kills this morning, and I've noticed that in each they've referred to Madonna as the "Queen of Pop", which made me realize that, up until a month or so ago, every article I read referred to M as a "pop star" or "pop artist". It seems the media have reapplied the QoP moniker now that there isn't any one pop star that's streets ahead of the others - Miley is a half-baked mess and Katy's boring as fuck.

Also: boo Natalia Kills! I LOVE LOVE LOVE M's look these past couple of years, and how she's flying in the face of convention - and pissing everyone off in the process. I just wish I could get behind her more recent music, it just hasn't been that compelling to me. Oh well, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Is she reworking "Animal" or what !

I wonder how pissed M gets when unreleased tracks/ demos from former sessions leak so even if she wanted to work on them and put them on later albums, she might not be able to as fans won't think they are new songs

I feel old, I have no idea who Natalia Kills is....

On her own Instagram @iamnataliakills, Natalia posted the same picture and wrote: "Cover blown...Now you know! Me, my pen and @madonna all week...Don't it taste like Holy Water? #Madonna #rebelheart".

:tigger::bow:

I don't know why I got chills once I got to "don't it taste like holy water?" Lyrics?

Is she reworking "Animal" or what !

I'm sure she's reworking some of the lyrics like she did with "Devil" and many other songs. I'm all for a non-Timbo version of "Animal." BRING IT!