Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

I've never understood the VENOM that haters spew when talking about Madonna

It's OK not to like her, in fact if you hate her and it works for you, then that's great, you're entitled to your OPINION

What pisses me off is when people attempt to deny her influence and place as a legend because THEY don't like her

People don't say stuff like "I was never a fan and I never really liked her, but she's certainly an icon".

Instead it's always the same shit like "she's too old, no talents, went out with the 80s (despite hardcore album and concert ticket sale evidence that proves otherwise), was only popular because she got naked, is no Michael Jackson (And thank god for that, ha ha!), and the newest one "young kids and teenagers barely know who she is and in 30 years when that generation grows up, Katy Perry will be viewed as more of a legend than Madonna".

Somebody actually told me that last year!

Back in 2009 I went out to dinner with some friends and one of my good friends mentioned to an acaquantince of mine that I was a huge Madonna fan.

Too wish the acqantince replied that "Oh she's old and done she should just retire". Thank God I had just gotten the internet on my phone and the S&S tour had just wrapped up I whipped out my phone and showed him the record breaking gross from that tour.

Too which he told me that it was "my opinion " that the tour made that much money.

WTF?

I HATE the Twilight movies, but if I start talking shit and someone shows me their box office numbers, I'll say "I know that they're hugely popular but I'm not a fan".

People NEVER say stuff like that when it comes to Madonna, they feel like if they do'nt like her than everyone else shouldn't like her either and will deny STATISTICAL FACTS and call them OPINIONS

WTF?

Chill. The more you care about what others think, the less you're able to enjoy Madonna so stop obsessing over every little negative comment.

Madonna has had a MASSIVE amount of haters since day ONE! Why does this shock people at this point? :lol:

I think for a lot of people Madonna makes people hold a mirror up to themselves. I mean this is a chick who couldn't be in better shape having the time of her life, still performing and dancing around like she is in her 20s, and then you have these bitches on their keyboards who are probably obese whales that need motorized carts to drive around in just to go shopping because they cant walk because they are so putridly large throwing darts at her.

There are two kinds of people when it comes to Madonna. People that look at her in awe and amazement and totally respect and admire her drive and ambition (like myself) or people who look at her and become totally envious and jealous because they SO want that life for themselves but they know they will never have it because that wiring to conduct themselves on that level just isn't there for them.

Let her haters hate. Madonna shits all over them at the end of the day.

And I was laughing today because all they new gossip mags out have the pic of Madonna and her pit hair in it and they all talk about it like its her real armpit hair. :lol:

First off we have ALL seen Madonna's real pit hair, and it sure as hell isn't blonde.

Her message is very important here, especially the part where she says don't waist your time & energy on things you hate but use it on things you love ! Even in an internet forum like here we can apply this, comment on what we like instead of rushing to comment on what we don't like, and criticize, bad mouth, and on and on, especially when it's non-Madonna related ! Be happy !

Well, in that case: I like the Tamara de Lempicka artwork of a reclining male with a baseball cap in your signature! :D:yes::kiss2:

So, if those older bathroom photos ended up being from when she shot the MDNA skin advert.... what are these photos from? :)

bathroom pics in LA just before Oscars day, showing off some of the jewellery she would wear to her own party, also known as THE PARTY. :wow:

I would absolutely love it if she uses this fire in her belly on the next your like she did with breaking down sexual taboos for Blond Ambition and come out swinging with an aggressively sexual show with in your face. iconic routines like Express Yourself, Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer and Keep It Together and smash down this ageist taboos once and for all. I want her to speak out against the haters, rile everyone up, show skin, grab her crotch and dance with passionate choreography and change the world all over again like she did in 1990. I really want there to be a strong message of enough is enough for this error.

Of course I'll be happy if we just get a lightweight, thumping dance record like Confessions but if we get Confessions with a political message too, I'll be so happy.

Come on Madonna.

take your thumb and turn it into a bird that flies right up ur ass

:dead:

Madonna's hands are a symbol of a lifetime's hard fucking work and astounding achievements. :wow:

Cherish those hands muthafuckers!

I've never understood the VENOM that haters spew when talking about Madonna

OH, I LIVE for Madonna haters; they add an extra layer of fun to her fandom! When discussing her in public, I like and watching them fume & try their absolute hardest to discredit her. It's funny, they don't listen to her music & claim to know nothing about her, yet they've always got something to say. It's all rather transparent, so don't try to understand it, just sit back & chuckle. :wow:

tumblr_n2ritgWyTy1r99ziso1_500.gif

Homegurl got marble floors!? :drama:

That is the biggest, most seen bathroom in the world right now

Love it

Not the average shitty MTV Cribs celebrity bathroom

i1lw.jpg

W O W . . . .

I'm really touched and amazed and...damnit yes, teary-eyed by

Mercy's S M I L E. :inlove:

That smile is REALLY something else...so incredibly RADIANT. Fantastic. Makes me happy and - this may sound a bit strange - proud of Madonna as a mother. I know I don't actually know the woman, but that's just how I would describe my feelings: happy and proud.

Thanks in advance for indulging this personal feedback from me. :blush::D

i1lw.jpg

Such lovely happy girls. To all of those whining idiots who kept trying to find pathetic reasons as to why Madonna should not adopt Mercy and predicted how lost and unhappy Mercy would be, have a look at her. She always looks happy and full of joy. What a wonderful photo.

i1lw.jpg

Aawwwwwwww so cute!!! :inlove:

Two future Queens of Life in the making

And Mercy will be a stunner just like her bigger sister Princess Lola the First

What a blessed family

Such lovely happy girls. To all of those whining idiots who kept trying to find pathetic reasons as to why Madonna should not adopt Mercy and predicted how lost and unhappy Mercy would be, have a look at her. She always looks happy and full of joy. What a wonderful photo.

:clap::clap:

I remember how the press was having a field day, almost rejoycing of the fact, when MIGHTY WOMAN GOT ANSWERED NO by a Malawian court during the first phase of Mercy's adoption in 2009. Even some fans on certain other Madonna forums seemed to take part in the general "See, even Madonna can be told no" chorus. How could anyone rejoyce that a child is left in a country and in a situation where they wouldn't be as followed and taken care of as they would in the environment and with the opportunities that a person of Madonna's stature can provide? Sickening

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap::clap:

I remember how the press was having a field day, almost rejoycing of the fact, when MIGHTY WOMAN GOT ANSWERED NO by a Malawian court during the first phase of Mercy's adoption in 2009. Even some fans on certain other Madonna forums seemed to take part in the general "See, even Madonna can be told no" chorus. How could anyone rejoyce that a child is left in a country and in a situation where they wouldn't be as followed and taken care of as they would in the environment and the opportunities that a person of Madonna's stature can provide? Sickening

Definitely. However I do think it's unfair that others in the same position as m have been refused adoption by the Malawain courts but M was finally allowed to adopt Mercy. If it's a rule it should be followed by everyone even if you are Madonna. The way the press vilified Madonna for adopting those two kids was way out of line. But in the end Madonna has four beautiful kids that are always smiling, talented and intelligent. That's all M cares about.