Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

i don't get it why some people say she should act her age on that comments section.

What exactly is she doing wrong? Being flexible? LOL!

People can be so pathetic sometimes XD

She is supposed to be fat and OBESE and chair ridden like so many of the people that no doubt claim she act her age.

How DARE a woman in her 50s be healthy as hell!

10155727_10152344221524402_1497698398_n.

I don't doubt that M can do this physically, but in this picture, to me it seems that the booty and the upper half of her body are not 'in sync'. The picture seems a bit doctored: the arms or not smooth and to the sides of her waist, the image is slightly blurred. Also the marks - rash? henna tattoo? - on the V-shape part of the "exposed booty" looks a bit off to me....

Could it be an April Fool's joke?

Guest Not4Pussies

Indeed ! the feeling i have that the new era will blow us away is getting stronger day after day...

She's just exercising. But its cute you are so excited

I don't doubt that M can do this physically, but in this picture, to me it seems that the booty and the upper half of her body are not 'in sync'. The picture seems a bit doctored: the arms or not smooth and to the sides of her waist, the image is slightly blurred. Also the marks - rash? henna tattoo? - on the V-shape part of the "exposed booty" looks a bit off to me....

Could it be an April Fool's joke?

I am hoping this post is an April Fools joke.

Such lovely happy girls. To all of those whining idiots who kept trying to find pathetic reasons as to why Madonna should not adopt Mercy and predicted how lost and unhappy Mercy would be, have a look at her. She always looks happy and full of joy. What a wonderful photo.

She was CRUCIFIED by the press and everyone it seemed . She has a beautiful family and people are unhappy with THAT ??

080910_madonna_mercy_544_xxxx_spl199969_

XXL you have just MADE my year with this photo ! LOVE IT !

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes, dat ass had doubled in size. But then again, she is wearing sweats, which will make you appear larger.

Seems you're talking from experience. Send photo.

I don't get it why some people say she should act her age on that comments section.

What exactly is she doing wrong? Being flexible? LOL!

People can be so pathetic sometimes XD

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Another thing I've always loved about Madonna is that she is the perfect combination of a practical Anglosaxon approach to life (methodical, organised, disciplined, take-no-bullshit etc) and a more latin feistiness and warmth that derive from her Italian and French roots. That is not to say that an American or British person cannot be feisty or an Italian cannot be highly organised ;)

She's got the best from both worlds

Another thing I've always loved about Madonna is that she is the perfect combination of a practical Anglosaxon approach to life (methodical, organised, disciplined etc) and a more latin feistiness and warmth that derives from her Italian and French roots. That is not to say that an American or British person cannot be feisty or an Italian cannot be highly organised ;)

She's got the best from both worlds

:laugh: She really has the most wonderful personality. Like you said so organized, disciplined but also warm with a fantastic sense of humour.

:laugh:With a fantastic sense of humour

Definitely!!!

"You know what I have to say to America? .........."

Best concert line ever :rotfl:

Let's face it a stiff WASP girl would have never come up with such brilliance :gent:

giphy.gif

tumblr_lxkb6peNgs1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

triplets.gif

:laugh: Love Madonna as Susan. It always stuns me when some journalists have tried to portray her as having no humour. I totally get her humour and always have.

Let's face it a stiff WASP girl would have never come up with such brilliance :gent:

giphy.gif

tumblr_lxkb6peNgs1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

162d4893-3250-4fb8-904e-527937de149c_zps

triplets.gif

I have to get that out and watch it again !

I'm not convinced that photo is her haha

The bum is a bit big :-)

Why would she post a pic which is not herself? :lol:

She wouldn't post a pic at all

So unlike Madonna

Like Whoopie said sweats will make your ass look bigger, particularly in that pose

Besides her ass IS bigger as it regained its roundness and fullness since the MDNA era

e887c95a-8db8-4f58-9d15-00d079e13b26_zps

o-MADONNA-IN-CONCERT-570.jpg?2

tumblr_mh3mtyDQQT1r90m4vo1_500.jpg

article-2585450-1C6FF5B500000578-609_634

She is supposed to be fat and OBESE and chair ridden like so many of the people that no doubt claim she act her age. How DARE a woman in her 50s be healthy as hell!

:rotfl::chuckle:

Her ass did grow bigger since Sticky and sweet part 2, well I think since she ditched Tracy Manderson

Tracy Manderson :lmao: When do you think Tracy will be consciously uncoupling fitness wise with Goop.