M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

I just can't think why she did it. After all these years, she was free, and with tens of millions in her pocket. She could have done anything or nothing. It makes me sad. I feel that the industry claims back its millions in the end. I'm not sure you can ever cash your chips.

When signing her LN deal Madonna and her team would've had to see the products and items they were selling or going to sell. There's nothing in her brand that is absurd, shoes, clothing line, perfume, gym brand and now skincare products. It's not like she's selling chopsticks is it. She's a business woman. There wouldn't be an issue if she had an endorsement deal with Loreal or Lancôme, why shouldn't she create her own skincare range and make more money that way. If Guy who is her business partner and manager brokering those deals for her then I really don't see a problem.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

From her own pov, this is certainly true (though I don't see what she's going to spend it all on before she dies), but this isn't true from our pov as music fans. The undignified milking of the Madonna brand with a series of increasingly bizarre, unconnected and trashily executed endorsements is proving everything bad everyone's ever said about her. And there's no end to it in sight. Will she be able to stop promoting the gyms and all the lines when she has fulfilled her Livenation contract? I don't see how she can; she won't be legally allowed to just let them fold, or rebrand as non-Madonna gyms etc. This is it forever now. 'Don't worry it will keep you dancing' albums' released as an afterthought every now and again in between turning the 'Madonna' name into the Pierre Cardin of the 21st century.

Madonna wasn't the first to do this brand thing. So I don't see why she should be criticized for that when other artists have been doing. Besides, fans can just choose to ignore her other ventures. I don't care about her non-music project. I tune myself out to them.

I say what I think, and I can back up everything I say. If you like it, or if you don't, I really couldn't give even the tiniest of shits.

"I can back up everything i say" even more pretentious shit....When you said that the whole world found Kylie Minogue sexy because you heard someone say she was beautiful at your local store, is it what you call backing everything up ?

I say what I think, and I can back up everything I say. If you like it, or if you don't, I really couldn't give even the tiniest of shits.

You back up claims with more claims, and conspiracy theories. Everyone and their dog here has figured that out.

Madonna wasn't the first to do this brand thing. So I don't see why she should be criticized for that when other artists have been doing. Besides, fans can just choose to ignore her other ventures. I don't care about her non-music project. I tune myself out to them.

Exactly! If I didn't visit this forum, I'm not sure I would know about any of these business ventures.....possibly the perfumes but other than that, her gyms, skin care potions etc really have to be sought out to an extent. I'm sure your average Joe has no clue about these things. She's still releasing good music, she's still giving 150% on stage......as long as she's doing that, she can market "Madonnas Country Sausage" at every corner store in America for all I care.

And this is completely vulgar and I'm sure I will be told I'm evil and the elite have corrupted my brain with sexual deviance but......damnit Lucky Guy, you need a good, long, hard fucking!! If that's you in the avatar, it shouldn't be too hard. :-) If you're ever ready, you know how to use the PM function......and it's Kurt with a K not a C. ;-)

For loon fans, having perfumes and skin care lines are worthy of hilarious extended meltdowns, but to any member of the general public it's "She didn't already have those?"

You're fucking annoying. Your comments are always completly à côté de la plaque. I saw you telling someone here that he was a troll and nobody gave a damn about what he said that he had no credibility at all, i think it was XXL. I laughed loudly at this one since you are going on and on about your illuminati shit that makes Roseanne Barr looking like a sane person. If anyone has zero credibility here it's you and again you're annoying and a laughing stock. Go finger your hole while listening to into the loo, it will relax you, you really really need it and come back when the bitterness and frustration are gone.

edit : sorry to vent like this but you are always so negative and you go on and on. I used to think you were a funny nutcase but since you said that to XXL i figured out that you were a pretentious self important know it all twat.

I'm sorry for the negativity spread by my comment but for fuck sake you've been fucking annoying for several days in every threads.

Preach!!!! LMFAO. The part about "fingering your hole". Just slayed me. Btw, my only concern about these business ventures is how sustainable they are in the long term. Though I have to say that these gyms have generated the most commitment from her. They do make sense coming from someone who exercises 2 hours a day for at least 5 days a week. I think her biggest side projects are closely aligned with her values. The children's books and the entire country of Malawi are examples of this.

You're fucking annoying. Your comments are always completly à côté de la plaque. I saw you telling someone here that he was a troll and nobody gave a damn about what he said that he had no credibility at all, i think it was XXL. I laughed loudly at this one since you are going on and on about your illuminati shit that makes Roseanne Barr looking like a sane person. If anyone has zero credibility here it's you and again you're annoying and a laughing stock. Go finger your hole while listening to into the loo, it will relax you, you really really need it and come back when the bitterness and frustration are gone.

edit : sorry to vent like this but you are always so negative and you go on and on. I used to think you were a funny nutcase but since you said that to XXL i figured out that you were a pretentious self important know it all twat.

I'm sorry for the negativity spread by my comment but for fuck sake you've been fucking annoying for several days in every threads.

You just now figured that out? I sensed that the moment I first arrived at this board...I remember something about people who wear black, like leather, and sexual fetish (BDSM) are mentally disturbed, and it's all a subliminal tool of the illuminati. Then I debated him about other things, and a simple Google search refuted every claim he made.

He's just upset Madonna loves being in the illuminati as their Grand High Priestess.

Preach!!!! LMFAO. The part about "fingering your hole". Just slayed me. Btw, my only concern about these business ventures is how sustainable they are in the long term. Though I have to say that these gyms have generated the most commitment from her. They do make sense coming from someone who exercises 2 hours a day for at least 5 days a week. I think her biggest side projects are closely aligned with her values. The children's books and the entire country of Malawi are examples of this.

I think they all make sense. She's iconic in terms of what she's done to fashion and her own style...so MG makes sense. She's known for her beauty, her iconic look, her Olympian workout regimen, her commitment to both outer and inner health/beauty... so both cosmetic and fitness industries make sense. Dare I say even coconut water... Hell, I'm sure she has investments in businesses we know nothing about. Did people complain when she ran her own record company? Though I suppose that's given a pass because it was 'music'. I see nothing wrong with any of it. Hell, I'd be shocked if she didn't do something with her name, her creativity, and her vision. The minute she says she's giving up her artistry for other business lines, then people can rationally have a fit. She's clearly not doing that.

On the other hand, I'm glad Madonna is not releasing albums every year, or even every other year. The rest of the industry could learn something from that.

"I can back up everything i say" even more pretentious shit....When you said that the whole world found Kylie Minogue sexy because you heard someone say she was beautiful at your local store, is it what you call backing everything up ?

Where did I say the whole world found her beautiful? Find me that 'claim'! Is this what you call me being crazy -you making up things that I say? Bizarre.

You just now figured that out? I sensed that the moment I first arrived at this board...I remember something about people who wear black, like leather, and sexual fetish (BDSM) are mentally disturbed, and it's all a subliminal tool of the illuminati. Then I debated him about other things, and a simple Google search refuted every claim he made.

He's just upset Madonna loves being in the illuminati as their Grand High Priestess.

Was that you? Sorry that conversation seems to have had such a scarring impact on you -I can barely remember it myself. What I certainly can't remember is you successfully refuting anything I said -though I'm not surprised you were straight on to google to help you. Sounds about right.

As for your last remark, if it's a joke; it isn't a funny one, and if you believe it, you're as much a 'conspiracy theory' loon as myself, all be it on the most naive and shallow level.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god is this the anti lucky guy thread. We all have differing opinions but seriously, talking about other peoples sex lives and stating they need to be fingered is just a bit vulgar.

Oh god is this the anti lucky guy thread. We all have differing opinions but seriously, talking about other peoples sex lives and stating they need to be fingered is just a bit vulgar.

You're very sweet Chelle. I have been very outspoken here recently, and to be honest I expect people to respond the way they do. Madonna is very personal to all of us, and when we speak about our opinions of her, we reveal a lot about ourselves.

Lucky Guy we do love you, you know that right?? Lol

MNation wouldn't be the same without you. :-)

And all joking aside, all your illuminatic talk over the years has made me at least open my mind and CONSIDER the possibility that things may not always quite be what they seem. I may not buy into as much of it or be as passionate as you are about it, but I try to keep an open mind about it.

And if I offended you with my comment, I apologize.......I really did mean it in an endearing way though. :)

Holy meltdown :)

For what it's worth I don't get the Lucky Guy hate. Sure I don't agree with many things he says but I respect people who stand by their opinion, no matter how unpopular they might be. Rock on, Lucky.

You're very sweet Chelle. I have been very outspoken here recently, and to be honest I expect people to respond the way they do. Madonna is very personal to all of us, and when we speak about our opinions of her, we reveal a lot about ourselves.

Gna gna caca prout.

Sorry for saying you need to finger your hole....because it's obviously already occupied by your tongue.

Was that you? Sorry that conversation seems to have had such a scarring impact on you -I can barely remember it myself. What I certainly can't remember is you successfully refuting anything I said -though I'm not surprised you were straight on to google to help you. Sounds about right.

As for your last remark, if it's a joke; it isn't a funny one, and if you believe it, you're as much a 'conspiracy theory' loon as myself, all be it on the most naive and shallow level.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Wasn't scarred by anything sweetheart...it's just hard to forget crazy.