New Album Rumours & Discussion

What's the difference between an album of her own and a regular album? She has so much imput that you don't need her to work alone. IN fact, creativity fluid much better when 2 genious meet.

Oh, i'm so glad that she confirmed the rumours! Now we can dream safely!

isn't michael bublé that classical cover artist? lol never thought she'd like that.

But M always says that when she is asked about any artist. That doesn't mean anything. I guess her rule is never say never.

"Don't ask me with who...it's a top secret" :) she's always so mysterious about her new albums

just to say that on the eve of the first rumors about Madonna three songs which were recorded in La, Calvin Harris also been to LA and worked in the studio (via Fb)

My transcript of that chat:

"Are there any Canadian artists on your playlists?

- Drake, Drake. Michael Bublé.

Maybe a collaboration with Drake in the future?

- If he'll have me.

Yeah? What about a new album, any plans for that in the works?

- Yes, we're...plans are in the works already. Don't ask me with whom. It's a secret. Top secret."

just to say that on the eve of the first rumors about Madonna three songs which were recorded in La, Calvin Harris also been to LA and worked in the studio (via Fb)

Tood good to be true. He's a great writer. I know he's famous as a producer, but his melodies are hauting too. We Found Love could have been a very beautiful ballad

Even those Avicii, that are so hated by people here. I don't mind her working with famous DJs, even generic ones, if they are able to write good melodies. Wake Me Up has a great melody, for example. Much better than the things that Benassi has done.

Another great example of Calvin Harris skills. Kylie's In My Arms, without fanfare, just the melody, is beautiful

I would love it if she worked with Calvin Harris. I know some people criticize him for doing generic dance, but I think he writes great melodies. We Found Love is one of my favorite songs in recent years.

Oh true! I had forgotten the guitar she posted in Instagram.

But maybe it was just to look better in the pic, hahahaha. She likes the rock chick feeling a lot.

She was seen in the airport with the guitar.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I don't think the guitar is a clue on the direction of the project. She writes the songs on the guitar like some artists that use the piano.