Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Not4Pussies

I think popeline meant Gesaffelstein. He is playing in NYC today.

ah got it....

do you guys remember this beauty 10 years ago? haha

tumblr_msdpk2pR4B1rnb39bo1_500.png

:rotfl:

Why didn't she dress Rocco in one?

It's funny how she ended the track suit era with COADf, literally. She took the track suit off in HU and it never made an appearance again. Well, that was until H&M...

ah got it....

ah got it....

And to think we make a fuss about the grillz....this is worst. She even wore horrible pool sandals at that time. Guy Ritchie is devilish :)

la_catalina_boat1.jpg

ah got it....

:lmao:

I love how she did that in front of her daughter. Lola's looking at her as if to say "Mom, what ARE you doing, you're embarrassing me".

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont think wearing lace and corsets all the time is that comfortable :chuckle:

Back in the early 00s tracksuits were kinda in fashion, they make me cringe but everyone wore them back then, then those awful Von Dutch caps BLEURGH, then Ed Hardy DOUBLE BLEURGH

Im just happy that we have never seen madonna in crocs

Amen sista! She get out of the marriage at the right time. If she didnt, I could totally picture Crocsdonna

Guest Not4Pussies

I dont think wearing lace and corsets all the time is that comfortable :chuckle:

Back in the early 00s tracksuits were kinda in fashion, they make me cringe but everyone wore them back then, then those awful Von Dutch caps BLEURGH, then Ed Hardy DOUBLE BLEURGH

and dont forget the parka

Oh my ! I forgot the Van Dutch and Ed Hardy phase. I remember her having ameeting with Christian Audigier supposedly about making a clothing range with him (that was before Maerial Girl). I thought i was about to die.

Didn't Rocco wear crocs? Bad enough.

Yes he did !

I was loooking for the pic and then i found this one. She's so beautiful ! (2006)

london_dinner_0206_ns1.jpg

Can we discuss the most important thing!! Her hair are amazing like this :)

I agree!

I think this could be the hair for the next era! She looks amazing. Here's a screencap from Masterpiece in Porto Alegre:

393747863_640.jpg

Even with a full, big hair!

The speech+Masterpiece in this show is incredible! Watch it again! She's flawless!

Didn't Rocco wear crocs? Bad enough.

Omg. Thats true :(. Good for his style upringing that he is separated by an ocean from Guy's taste and is surrounded by Ms gays.

Guest Not4Pussies

So who's going to place a bet on Lola sucking Brahim's cock at some point?

I know it sound really wrong but the thought of Brahim finding Lola attractive has crossed my mind. I mean look at her she's gorgeous and a man with a dick is a man with a dick. I wonder if his friends ever make fun of him. I mean they live together and Lola is becoming a woman. How awkward.

I know it sound really wrong but the thought of Brahim finding Lola attractive has crossed my mind. I mean look at her she's gorgeous and a man with a dick is a man with a dick.

I bet he's thought about sticking his cock down her throat. I would be keeping an eye on them if I was Madonna. lol

I know it sound really wrong but the thought of Brahim finding Lola attractive has crossed my mind. I mean look at her she's gorgeous and a man with a dick is a man with a dick. I wonder if his friends ever make fun of him. I mean they live together and Lola is becoming a woman. How awkward.

I agree...anyways, what I want are pictures of Brahim naked!!! we had Tony´s, jesus´, now i want Brahim´s dick!