Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

I know it sound really wrong but the thought of Brahim finding Lola attractive has crossed my mind. I mean look at her she's gorgeous and a man with a dick is a man with a dick. I wonder if his friends ever make fun of him. I mean they live together and Lola is becoming a woman. How awkward.

Obviously if he's dating Madonna, he's attracted to older women, not younger women as much so I doubt it. It's like asking if someone you're dating is attracted to your mother if she's attractive. Some people are attracted mostly to people of a certain age and not people of other ages even if they're attractive.

Guest Rachelle of London

The pics of b and Lola on the balcony in Miami always made me ink they would make a cute couple. I wonder if she fancies him, she's a 16year old girl, he's a young attractive guy, I wonder if she ever thought phroawr. Probably not now 3 years on.

I know this might be rude but if Madonna wasn't Madonna would Brahim be dating her? Obviously they prob wouldn't of ever met but if she was an ordinary 50 odd year old woman would he of given her a second look. I love M and B together but I do wonder. When she split up with Jesus he started dating that plump girl that was younger than him, so an older woman probably wasn't his type

The pics of b and Lola on the balcony in Miami always made me ink they would make a cute couple. I wonder if she fancies him, she's a 16year old girl, he's a young attractive guy, I wonder if she ever thought phroawr. Probably not now 3 years on.

I know this might be rude but if Madonna wasn't Madonna would Brahim be dating her? Obviously they prob wouldn't of ever met but if she was an ordinary 50 odd year old woman would he of given her a second look. I love M and B together but I do wonder. When she split up with Jesus he started dating that plump girl that was younger than him, so an older woman probably wasn't his type

Some men like older women because they feel they are more interesting and they can learn something from them. Brahim probably wouldn't date an ordinary looking 50 year old woman, but I think he would like some older women who like Madonna maintain themselves well and still look amazing and are very interesting with an exciting career.

Guest Fukujima

i don't know, i've wondered the same myself. probably at the beginning he was attracted by what dating Madonna could bring him professionally and financially and maybe later he developed real love for her. we'll never know.

Guest Rachelle of London

Some men like older women because they feel they are more interesting and they can learn something from them. Brahim probably wouldn't date an ordinary looking 50 year old woman, but I think he would like some older women who like Madonna maintain themselves well and still look amazing and are very interesting with an exciting career.

Yes I understand why some guys like older women but there is a very significant age gap, I don't know him but I was just wondering if she wasn't Madonna would he date her. I do love Brahim though. Wonder if he wants his own kids? I hope him and M stay together he's my fave

Guest Rachelle of London

i don't know, i've wondered the same myself. probably at the beginning he was attracted by what dating Madonna could bring him professionally and financially and maybe later he developed real love for her. we'll never know.

I agree, I think They really are in love. Like c'mon they toured together for a whole year and are still together, that must've really tested their relationship

he's almost 27 .. in a week or so. a 16yr old girl with a 27yr old man seems a bit weirder than a 27 man with a 55 year old woman. teens vs twenties is a big thing. now if lola were 26 and brahim 37 it would be different.

Guest Rachelle of London

If Lola was 19 it would be less weird, 16 is still young, yes she's legal but still a baby but over 19 it wouldn't be that weird to me.

So who's going to place a bet on Lola sucking Brahim's cock at some point?

I bet he's thought about sticking his cock down her throat. I would be keeping an eye on them if I was Madonna. lol

Yikes you don't have to be so graphic about Lola lol

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Y'all are killing me.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love how randomly she dresses when she's not in the public eye :lmao:

I know!!!!

So sad shes leaving London!!! Its been a great Summer for her in Europe! Back to the grind

For some strange reason I think she is extremely close with David. Didnt she said he loved all her clothes and loved all her music/videos? My-my. It would be interesting :).