Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Yesterday my sister sent me a message saying "What has Madonna done to her face?" haahaha some of those shots were not flattering at all! Trust the media to use those shots! but I sent her back one where she looked flawless!

Your sister is 5 YEARS late. :newspaper:

I think this pic beats any other from the last 5 years

1176332_557554514282185_1631261780_n.jpg

2878424286.jpg

Yup, just when I didn't think anything could top ol' Pillow-Face.......

Why are her worst looks always associated with these gyms?

Guest Rachelle of London

2878424286.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! So true!!!

But then we also had this

1150847_557897704247866_1595500975_n.jpg

FLAWLESS

2878424286.jpg

At least she has more than one look. :queenbitch:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! So true!!!

But then we also had this

1150847_557897704247866_1595500975_n.jpg

FLAWLESS

QUEEN! :queenbitch:

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna's back in London! Hope she stays for the Bank Holiday!!! Pics of her at Notting Hill Carnival will just make my year

There's something wrong with her upstairs? She's just having a good time and being goofy and playful. They're grills. It's not that serious.

You're right it was a rude and silly overreaction.

My other thought (which probably won't be any more popular) is maybe she has had something a little more invasive done than the usual cheekies, and the grills are a diversionary tactic?

It's when you see images like this, that you just have to conclude there's something wrong upstairs. She looks like SHIT.

Agreed - she does look fucking hideous with these shit glisteners in her pie hole.

Madonna's back in London! Hope she stays for the Bank Holiday!!! Pics of her at Notting Hill Carnival will just make my year

I really wanna go to NHC Monday. You going?

Guest Rachelle of London

I really wanna go to NHC Monday. You going?

Nope! Start a new job on Tuesday and I told them that Im a whizz at Excel, when I can barely power up a laptop so I'm dedicating my time to learning everything about Excel :chuckle:

I've never been to NHC as a spectator, so was looking forward to it but think this might be a bit more important

When did she get back? Those kids have to be back at the Lycee in NYC by Sept. 3.

Puffy cheeks aren't as bad as those puffy lips for a minute in the 90s. Couldn't find a pic but you all know what I'm talking about.

I have to say I can handle the grillz, having survived the gold tooth of '92. It will pass on like all the other accessories have.

However, as a Hairstylist, I cannot get behind the half-assed blonde hair she's had off an on since Evita. Its usually yellow and most of the time looks like it been chewed on by a cat.

And yet again, Andy Lecompte has now supplied her with a set of clip in extensions that DO NOT match her color and look like they came from the "Carrie Underwood Performance Hair on a Budget Collection".

I have been patient. But I cannot take it anymore. It was all I could do to not grab Andy by the shoulders and ask him "Why?!!?" when I was in the Golden Triangle.

Other than that, I think she looks good. Bad paparazzi shots are nothing new, unfortunately those are the ones that sell.

I have to say I can handle the grillz, having survived the gold tooth of '92. It will pass on like all the other accessories have.

However, as a Hairstylist, I cannot get behind the half-assed blonde hair she's had off an on since Evita. Its usually yellow and most of the time looks like it been chewed on by a cat.

And yet again, Andy Lecompte has now supplied her with a set of clip in extensions that DO NOT match her color and look like they came from the "Carrie Underwood Performance Hair on a Budget Collection".

I have been patient. But I cannot take it anymore. It was all I could do to not grab Andy by the shoulders and ask him "Why?!!?" when I was in the Golden Triangle.

Other than that, I think she looks good. Bad paparazzi shots are nothing new, unfortunately those are the ones that sell.

MadRyan, Madonna should hire you as her personal hair-stylist. You could travel the world with her and live in the lap of luxury while actually doing a great job with her hair.

Bye Andy Lecompte - move over for Mad Ryan.