Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

When did she get back? Those kids have to be back at the Lycee in NYC by Sept. 3.

Yesterday, judging by Nicoles FB

MadRyan, Madonna should hire you as her personal hair-stylist. You could travel the world with her and live in the lap of luxury while actually doing a great job with her hair.

Bye Andy Lecompte - move over for Mad Ryan.

Thank you!!! When she did the MDNA twitter Q&A, thats the only question I asked her! "Do you need a new hair stylist *wink*"

It may sound desperate, but even if I'm doing her wet set, old lady 'do, I will do her hair one day. LOL.

Lately its just the Same. Ol'. Thing.

Leave the wigs to Cher.

I don't understand the fuss about the grillz. I think they are hilarious.

Funny how it makes front page news and she's supposedly "past her prime" and "over". Gimme a break.

Guest SecretGarden

I love the fact that Madonna is willing to wear the grillz and look absolutely ridiculous, and KNOW that she does (she isn't as delusional as some here think) but still go out and not care what people think. She doesn't pay attention to what the fans or public think of her, and I admire her so much for that.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco and roll! Madonna's son plans to follow in her footsteps as he aims for rap stardom aged just 13

By Mail On Sunday Diary

PUBLISHED: 01:38, 25 August 2013 | UPDATED: 01:38, 25 August 2013

View

comments

His mother is one of the biggest- selling singers in the world. So no wonder Madonna’s son Rocco Ritchie is trying to become a rapper – at just 13.

He has been busy in one of Madonna’s studios recording six demo tracks with best friend Dom Sesto, a keen gymnast.

The pair plan to release some of the music they’ve made together and are eager to present it to industry friends of Madonna in the next few months.

article-2401562-1B72B9D1000005DC-291_634

Mummy's boy: Rocco Ritchie is following his mother into music and have been rapping with his best friend in Madonna's studios

‘Rocco has formed a rap duo with his best friend Dom,’ a source revealed.

‘They are called Modoccor – which is their names spelled backwards – and they combine rapping with street dance, gymnastics and break dancing.

‘The pair are virtually inseparable and have recorded six demo tracks to send to record bosses. Madonna is obviously helping them as much as she can.’

Perhaps Rocco’s love of rap has influenced his mother who, despite being 55, has in recent weeks been parading a set of gold ‘grills’ – teeth-moulded jewellery usually reserved for hip hop artists with a penchant for bling.

article-2401562-1B6E1C17000005DC-259_634

Up in her grillz: Proud mother Madonna may help Rocco along as he hopes to present his music to her contacts in the industry

Madonna and Rocco’s father, film director Guy Ritchie, are being supportive. But Madonna has told friends she suspects Rocco and Dom’s enthusiasm for hip hop could be just a fad.

The source added: ‘Both Madonna and Guy are behind them but think it’s just a childish phase. Dom and Rocco are totally serious about it though and continually document their time in the studio.’

Rocco has posted a clip of himself rapping to his Instagram feed and is said to have absorbed as much of his mother’s ambition as his sister Lourdes, 16.

She already designs for her own fashion label – Material Girl – while studying at the world-renowned LaGuardia Arts school in New York.

I don't know what's the big deal. She could land the front page,of a ny post with her Grillz. I guess it means madonna understand the press better than most of us. Effortlessly, she manipulate people to talk about her. (Per her Instagram comments, she knew people would hate it and talk about it..) good job, m.

Madonna was spotted yesterday leaving the Palais des Congrès after attending one of the “Robin des Bois” rehearsals. The Robin Hood musical will premiere at the end of September in Paris and Brahim Zaibat is one of its choreographers and also acts as artistic consultant.

1185380_559448357424148_1594405358_n.jpg