Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

OMG I hope so too!! I don't want her to do the Dodgers stadium again. I want Staples or the Forum.

Yeah, its so much better. We can go to a few shows and be close to the stage with a great view :thumbsup:

Would they really expect people to fork out loads of cash right before Christmas? Does anyone put tickets on sale in December...?!

You know what, I think they figure we are going to buy them anyway no matter what month they are released or how much they charge. And they are right. If the US tickets go on sale in december, all my family and friends can wave goodbye to their christmas gifts. A Madonna concert is way more important that that..

Well I, for one, certainly won't have the money to buy tickets next month, and I'm sure I'm not alone. What if you've just bought all of your Christmas presents and then they announce that tickets will be in sale in three days' time? Will you return everyone's gifts? ;)

Um...I keep on getting emails from them, but I hadn't paid this year and never read them. I guess I am a lifetime member then. Yay!

i also keep on getting emails too! but I don´t know if I´m still a member or what! I don´t remember the password, and even if i´ve sent them a few emails trying to recover it, they don´t answer me! what can i do?

i also keep on getting emails too! but I don´t know if I´m still a member or what! I don´t remember the password, and even if i´ve sent them a few emails trying to recover it, they don´t answer me! what can i do?

I didn't know the password, only the username. I had to do it more than once for them to send me the email actually. When I finally got it to work, I had to confirm my email again and that took about 6 tries. That page sucks. They had me pay $45 to become a lifetime legacy member cause I missed the deadline. Whatever, I just wanted to make sure I get presale.

I hope she hits the NYC area after the summer cause they're renovating Madison Square Garden summer 2012 and again in 2013. If so she would probably do Citi Field In Queens (old Shea Stadium) or the new Giants/ Jets Stadium in the Meadowlands, NJ. I also read somewhere that Jamie King will not be involved with this tour and they want to go in a different direction. I say good move cause now all these artists seem to all do the "madonnaesque" type of show. Catwalks with those huge backing screens! The demo leak may be a bust but the tour is my highlight! :thumbsup:

A Big N.O. to stadiums in Los Angeles. More than happy with 3 or 4 Staples shows back to back or even the forum. Wonder if she'll do the Prince route and set up a 30 night residency at the forum like he did this past may. Not likely but one can hope. :-)

I didn't know the password, only the username. I had to do it more than once for them to send me the email actually. When I finally got it to work, I had to confirm my email again and that took about 6 tries. That page sucks. They had me pay $45 to become a lifetime legacy member cause I missed the deadline. Whatever, I just wanted to make sure I get presale.

wow! yesterday they sent me my password!! I may be lucky after all! :shock:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

RUMOURS - According to Israeli newspaper Ynet, Madonna is expected to launch her world tour in Israel in May 2012, either at the Ramat Gan Stadium or Tel Aviv's Yarkon Park.

The paper reports that Madonna is scheduled to spend three weeks in the Holy Land, working on her concert tour.

Is it true Jamie King won't be involved with this tour? I also read somewhere (rumor probably) that she was working with both Donna Delory and Nikki Richards (CT, S%S) as backing vocalists on the album so hopefully they will both be on for the tour. That Kylie Dean did no justice for Madonna on the last tour. She was a throw in by Timbaland.

Guest northernlad

She's going to KILL herself early next year. Tour planning/rehearsals, album planning/promo, and W.E. promo and then straight into the tour itself. Oh dear.

YUP !! LOL

Well I, for one, certainly won't have the money to buy tickets next month, and I'm sure I'm not alone. What if you've just bought all of your Christmas presents and then they announce that tickets will be in sale in three days' time? Will you return everyone's gifts? ;)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/19/tour-2012-madonna-will-perform-in-paris-on-14-july-2012/

Tour 2012: Madonna will perform in Paris on 14 July 2012

Some websites are speculating on when Madonna will make a stop in France on her upcoming 2012 tour.

Mark your calendars, because we, at Madonnarama, can confirm that Madonna will be performing in Paris at the Stade de France on July 14th.

They’re still negotiating for a possible stop in Nice, but no date has been confirmed yet.

Madonna performing in stadium, will you go?

I will definitely not make the S&S mistake again and go see her at a stadium. Her shows just don't work in a stadium - at least not for me - she's too visual an artist

Let's hope for some Euro arena shows

Thats a scam for sure. Don't buy tickets before the tour is officially announced and the dates are confirmed ... :lol:

Also, you might want to opt for reliable sites such as ticketmaster, eventim or fnac

http://www.gigwise.com/news/68923/Madonna-To-Make-Comeback-At-Isle-Of-Wight-Festival-2012

Madonna To Make Comeback At Isle Of Wight Festival 2012?

The singer will make her anticipated comeback at the festival which takes place at Seaclose Park, Newport from July 22 – 24.

Bruce Springsteen was today (November 21) confirmed as the first headline act for the Isle of Wight Festival 2012.

This year's Isle of Wight Festival included performances from Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Pulp and Foo Fighters.

For more details and to buy Isle Of Wight festival tickets, check out Gigwise Gig Tickets.

For more information about Isle Of Wight and all this summer's festivals, check out the Gigwise Festival Guide.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.tvzoom.it/

There are negotiations to bring Madonna to perform at next year's Sanremo Music Festival in Italy, according to TVzoom.it. The 2012 edition of the Italian song festival will take place from February 14 to February 18, 2012. Madonna already performed at the famous Sanremo Music Festival twice: on 1995 she sang Take a Bow along with Babyface, while on 1998 she performed Frozen. Sanremo Music Festival is the most important TV event in Italy.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/68923/Madonna-To-Make-Comeback-At-Isle-Of-Wight-Festival-2012

Madonna To Make Comeback At Isle Of Wight Festival 2012?

The singer will make her anticipated comeback at the festival which takes place at Seaclose Park, Newport from July 22 – 24.

Bruce Springsteen was today (November 21) confirmed as the first headline act for the Isle of Wight Festival 2012.

This year's Isle of Wight Festival included performances from Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Pulp and Foo Fighters.

For more details and to buy Isle Of Wight festival tickets, check out Gigwise Gig Tickets.

For more information about Isle Of Wight and all this summer's festivals, check out the Gigwise Festival Guide.

:wow: