IT'S SO COOL!

cosmic_system

Guest ursaminorjim

This IS very gay, like someone earlier said it's reminiscent of Sophie Ellis Bextor and also Tilly in the Wall.

What?! :blink:

Where on EARTH do you get that from?!

Guest ursaminorjim

Trust me, Zezwer - don't bother pursuing any of this beef with neutrocks. Not worth it.

It's like trying to reason with a self-righteous wall.

Trust me, Zezwer - don't bother pursuing any of this beef with neutrocks. Not worth it.

It's like trying to reason with a self-righteous wall.

:chuckle:

well if he is gonna jump on me he sure should be consequent about it

basically he would have to fight with half this board then...

oh well I guess you're right

I think I actually like this better than "Revolver" and "Celebration." But maybe I'm just saying that because it's obvious the vocals are 2002 in origin, and she was less thin-sounding then.

Also love the beat, it's slick.

I think I actually like this better than "Revolver" and "Celebration." But maybe I'm just saying that because it's obvious the vocals are 2002 in origin, and she was less thin-sounding then.

You have a point there!

Because the vocals really is kinda different.

What?! :blink:

Where on EARTH do you get that from?!

OH MY GOD, you've heard of Tilly and the Wall? :dramatic: Fucking end of days! Yay!

And I guess the same way it sounds like Ellis-Bextor. Ummm. :unsure:

Totally was not expecting this to leak, but I was also not expecting this type of sound either. I had in mind a Mirwais production that wasnt as cringe worthy as this club remix beat or celebration's. It's way more evolved than CELEBRATION lyrics-wise, but the beat is draging it down. Hopefully the original Mirwais (AL Outtake) Leaks......

Totally was not expecting this to leak, but I was also not expecting this type of sound either. I had in mind a Mirwais production that wasnt as cringe worthy as this club remix beat or celebration's. It's way more evolved than CELEBRATION lyrics-wise, but the beat is draging it down. Hopefully the original Mirwais (AL Outtake) Leaks......

My exact feeling!

I like it more than Celebration/Revolver but i'm pretty sure I would prefer it in its original state since I think this beat is really bringing it down and kinda cheap sounding

Mirwais was unique... but this Oakenfeld beat is so not and that is a turn-off

but the song overall is quite good except for that

You're another who always contributes nothing but negativity to everything Madonna does it seems. I apologize if I've missed anything different, but I just can't fathom why you are even here, other than to piss on everyone's parade. It's one thing to to voice your dislike for one or two songs, but it seems EVERYTHING I read from you regarding Madonna is always negative. :thumbsdown:

It's just too bad some people just can't just enjoy this as it's intended!! I really miss those days before internet brought out all the negative nannies. What happened to the days when we just enjoyed the releases and not harp so much on what we dislike, but concentrate on what we do like? UGH!

Guest ursaminorjim

OH MY GOD, you've heard of Tilly and the Wall? :dramatic: Fucking end of days! Yay!

:lol:

Well, to be fair, I never heard their last album (apart from "Beat control" - which was very un-T&TW-like), apart from the songs I heard live (and if you get a chance to see them live GO by all means). They may have a completely different sound now, but for me, they'll always be like this (my favorite):

Sorry for veering off course! :shy:

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

This is INCREDIBLE, STUNNING, MARVELLOUS. Every bit as incredible as I expected, and a ZILLION times better than "Revolver".

I could easily see Sophie Ellis-Bextor singing this, which is a very good thing.

I actually prefer it to "Celebration", which I adore already, but it doesn't measure up to this!

I think the fan version of the Celebration video goes very well with this song. :vanitybonet:

- its an ok dance song but nothing memorable. Better than Celebration tho

Don't you just love singing into an electric fan and pretending to be Cher? Anyway, this sound's nothing like Cher to me. I don't think Madonna will ever go in that direction. It's so motherfucking cool to be uncool bitch!!!

I'm SO UNRIGHT!!!

Her vocals have obviously been sped up by Oakenfield...I imagine the original is much slower (rumored to be a guitar driven track). Anyway, I like it..much better than Celebration!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'd like to hear the original. The song actually has a nice melody to it amidst the poofter beat.

It may sound nice as an acoustic AL type thing.