Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

everything is crazy.I hope it stops right now. Have you seen guy´s post about jewish people being mobed in russia? apparently after they saw an airplane arrived from tel aviv, some people started going against them. that´s so crazy... we are back in the middle ages

I have a doubt about the jewish society. do they have something like a pope, a person that is suppose to be a reference for a lot of them? what do non israelian jewish people think about israel policy trough the decades against palestinian people? are they protesting against what israleçs government is doing? do they follow what israel´s politicians say, or they don´t care, because they are from another country?

3 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I have a doubt about the jewish society. do they have something like a pope, a person that is suppose to be a reference for a lot of them? what do non israelian jewish people think about israel policy trough the decades against palestinian people? are they protesting against what israleçs government is doing? do they follow what israel´s politicians say, or they don´t care, because they are from another country?

As they have been illegally occupying more and more territory for the past decades I guess nationalism and propaganda is fed every day. And terrorism serves as glue for Israel to feel threatened and follow the principles of their government. You and I know about it because we suffered terrorism. Even today in 2023 you and I have different perspectives about the terror years from Basque terrorists killing civilians at random in Spain.

22 hours ago, karbatal said:

As they have been illegally occupying more and more territory for the past decades I guess nationalism and propaganda is fed every day. And terrorism serves as glue for Israel to feel threatened and follow the principles of their government. You and I know about it because we suffered terrorism. Even today in 2023 you and I have different perspectives about the terror years from Basque terrorists killing civilians at random in Spain.

of course, but I was thinking about jewish people from other countries. I mean, you can be from lisbon, paris or rome and be jewish, and don´t believe that Israel´s state is something close to you because you are pòrtuguish, french or italian...

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

of course, but I was thinking about jewish people from other countries. I mean, you can be from lisbon, paris or rome and be jewish, and don´t believe that Israel´s state is something close to you because you are pòrtuguish, french or italian...

It depends I guess on how they relate as folk and how much they link their religion to a certain country. 

13 hours ago, karbatal said:

It depends I guess on how they relate as folk and how much they link their religion to a certain country. 

I wish all of them were like Borat´s actor. I don´t know what has he said this time, but I´m sure he is going to separate his religion from the politicians

girls tearing down posters of the hostages are getting praise online.. tweets saying there are "no innocent Israelis" are getting so many likes.. I can't believe the antisemitism I'm seeing. wanting palestine to be free doesn't mean you have to generalise an entire population of jewish people value them worthless. young and ignorant people are so disappointing. Im so tired of this world.. I don't understand people anymore. there's so much hate. just IMAGINE if one of your kids was one of those hostages. they wouldn't only be tortured, they'd be hated on by hundreds of thousands of people..