Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

27 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Biden embarrassing himself and USA voting against the UNO proposal to make humanitarian pauses to bring help to Palestinian civilians. In foreign politics democrats and republicans are exactly the same. 

Money talks. 

They are digging their own political graves. People around the world are seeing what is happening. A couple of days ago Germany ZDF tv made a report about Israeli people who moved to avoid violence and one mother was crying because the day of the terror attack her kid could not eat by nervousness. I mean, after MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND children dead in Gaza and hundreds of thousands without water and electricity, that report was incredibly indecent. And viewers know how indecent it is to avoid completely the drama of Palestine and focus on that mother instead.  German government is already doomed just the same that Von der Leyen is doomed and will not be reelected next year. Because we all are seeing videos and reports. Ten years ago we couldn’t. Now their twisted narrative doesn’t work anymore.

11 hours ago, VictorMarques said:

Not Madonna signing the letter of artists with Biden 🫠 this man literally voted for war in UNO.

As far as I ve read she signed a letter asking Biden to do all he can of the release of 🇮🇱 hostages. It was basically against Hamas. I see nothing wrong with this. 
The bombing in Gaza is horrid though. As I said the viable solution would be an Israeli Palestinian federation like Bosnia and Herzegovina.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

As far as I ve read she signed a letter asking Biden to do all he can of the release of 🇮🇱 hostages. It was basically against Hamas. I see nothing wrong with this. 
The bombing in Gaza is horrid though. As I said the viable solution would be an Israeli Palestinian federation like Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The letter suggests that the problems of Palestinians are due to Hamas. They are due to the occupation and apartheid regime they live under.

8 hours ago, debord said:

The letter suggests that the problems of Palestinians are due to Hamas. They are due to the occupation and apartheid regime they live under.

The current invasion of Gaza is directly linked to Hamas so present day problems are mainly due to Hamas. I mean the deaths due to the Israeli strikes.

28 minutes ago, elijah said:

The current invasion of Gaza is directly linked to Hamas so present day problems are mainly due to Hamas. I mean the deaths due to the Israeli strikes.

Sure, the hundred of Palestinians murdered by Israel this year alone, prior to October 7, or the thousands of Palestinians held in Israeli captivity without charge, have nothing to do with anything.

13 hours ago, elijah said:

I'm sorry dear, but neither you or Madonna herself seriously believe on this Disney narrative of good and evil. Israel war isn't against Hamas, and that letter isn't about hostages either. Biden did more than defend hostages: he claims that Israel have the right of self-defense, in this context it's a clear authorization to war against civilians.

Self defense isn't the same to kill 300 innocent babies.

1 minute ago, VictorMarques said:

I'm sorry dear, but neither you or Madonna herself seriously believe on this Disney narrative of good and evil. Israel war isn't against Hamas, and that letter isn't about hostages either. Biden did more than defend hostages: he claims that Israel have the right of self-defense, in this context it's a clear authorization to war against civilians.

Self defense isn't the same to kill 300 innocent babies.

I don’t believe in good and evil regarding Israel and Palestine, but I believe the hostages of Hamas should be saved if that’s possible. The stated aim of Israel is to eradicate Hamas. And Israel does have the right of self defence but I don’t think this invasion is self defence. I hate that Palestinians are dying right now. It’s a tuff call, because Israeli government feels pressured to do smith about the hostages and Hamas invasion. I don’t know how they should answer, but it should not be against common Palestinians.